Noob Stack! Feedback Appreciated.

noob stack new feedback piracetam ciltep

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Andorius

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:37 PM

Hello! First off, I'm new to smart drugs, and I've slowly dragged into it the passed couple of months. I really just wanted to post what I'm currently on, and any feedback on it is immensely welcome. I.E. are there any good additions I should look into, is there anything I should change/scrap.

Currently in college, looking for cognitive and possibly physical enhancement(for training).

Ciltep (2x Day):
  • Forskolin 5mg.
  • Artichoke Extract 1000mg.
  • L-Phenylalanine 500mg.
  • ALCAR 800-1000mg.
  • B-Complex.
  • L-Theanine 20mg. - Definitely thinking about scrapping this.
  • Caffeine. - Usually in the form of a double espresso.
This I take for lectures & study sessions, spaced 4 hours apart (is this good?). I sometimes take L-Phenylalanine social occasions, or simply for mood.

Additions (2x Day):
  • Piracetam 2400mg. - Just started taking this. Thinking about increasing to about 4.8g.
  • Huperzine A 20mcg. - Sometimes taken before sleep & before workouts.
  • Calcium & Magnesium.
  • L-Glutamin 1000mg. - Useless?
These additions are for intensive studying and exams.

Daily:
  • Multivitamin.
  • D3.
  • Fishoil.
  • Zinc.
  • Fishliver Oil. 5ml.
  • Creatine. 5g.
I do heavy weight training 3 times a week, and eat healty (Aside from occasional alcohol consumption). I'm also thinking of adding rhodiola rosea for serotonin. Depression and dopamine+serotonin deficiencies runs in the family.

Thanks!

Edited by Andorius, 17 January 2014 - 05:56 PM.

#2 jadamgo

• 701 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:05 AM

Yes, it's good. Just phase these things in gradually, one at a time. Start with the CILTEP stack you've mentioned, though you can ditch the theanine and you'll need to experiment with the caffeine use.

Once you've got that figured out, add in one of the additions at a time to see the effects it has. Do try the higher dose of piracetam. Though don't just double the dose all the sudden one day, try 2400 then 3600 before going up to 4800. Glutamine isn't really that useful, try adding leucine for boosting muscle growth and recovery, or consider replacing the phenylalanine with tyrosine to provide stimulation.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

#3 Nootriment.com

• 11 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:28 AM

One thing you should consider adding is a choline source - especially if you start getting headaches with this stack. http://nootriment.co...m-side-effects/

#4 Andorius

• Topic Starter
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:40 AM

@BeatNootropic.org doesn't the ALCAR prevent headaches from lack of choline?

Sent from my RM-821_eu_sweden_235 using Tapatalk

#5 ocean.soul

• 89 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

Instead of adding one more pill, first see if you get headache...
I sometimes get headaches with alcar and without choline o_O
Isnt 1g of ALCAR too much? I can only take 250mg everyday otherwise I get a very uncomfortable muscle tension in my lower back....

#6 Andorius

• Topic Starter
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:20 PM

I haven't experienced any headaches from that dosage, no. Sound strange that you would experience muscle tension from that amount (or at all). Are you sure that correlation?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

sponsored ad

• Advert

#7 ocean.soul

• 89 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:39 AM

Yes, I am sure. After all, ALCAR may increase acetylcholine which is involve in muscle contractions too, in fact acetylcholine is almoust everywhere in the body....
I was taking 500mg daily. After a month, I experience some lower back pain. So I stopped taking alcar and the next day I could feel better, and the next day after that, the pain was almost gone.... But who knows really?? maybe you are just in a better shape than me....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: noob, stack, new, feedback, piracetam, ciltep

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users