probiotics

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 1thoughtMaze1

• 335 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:44 AM

http://keybiotics.com/video.html

Opinions?

I actually bought a bottle to try. But I do have symptoms decribled.
  • dislike x 6

#2 hamishm00

• 1,053 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:58 AM

Another aspartame conspiracy site. Just what the world needed.
  • like x 3
  • dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 1thoughtMaze1

• Topic Starter
  • 335 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:05 AM

Another aspartame conspiracy site. Just what the world needed.

Its no conspiracy bra, it's the truth.
  • dislike x 5

#4 hamishm00

• 1,053 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:44 AM

Bra, have a read of this site and get a more balanced view on aspartame. Especially Michael Rae's thoughts on the matter.

I am not advocating aspartame, just saying that there is a lot of misinformation and hysteria available one Google click away.
  • like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#5 Dolph

• 512 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:44 AM

"Bra", how retarded does one have to be to belive in this bullshit and/or to accumulate -78T???
  • like x 2

#6 Jeoshua

• 662 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:57 PM

Actually after reading the site, the "Parasite" they're talking about is actually Candida. Aspartame is just a red herring.

Yes, they're right in that our guts are messed up, and their product looks okay, but you can get the same stuff from any vitamin store. They don't have some amazing new thing, they're just good at explaining why probiotics are good for you.

Honestly with the amount of antibiotics floating around in the world today, I'd be more worried about Clostridium Dificile

Edited by Jeoshua, 22 January 2014 - 01:59 PM.

#7 1thoughtMaze1

• Topic Starter
  • 335 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:15 PM

"Bra", how retarded does one have to be to belive in this bullshit and/or to accumulate -78T???

Your too far under bra, lawyers don't count.

Bra, have a read of this site and get a more balanced view on aspartame. Especially Michael Rae's thoughts on the matter.

I am not advocating aspartame, just saying that there is a lot of misinformation and hysteria available one Google click away.

It's not just about aspartame, but if you want to keep shoveling it down be my guest. I mean everyone has a place here, so go ahead, eat another bag.
  • dislike x 4

#8 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:22 PM

The benefits of aspartame out weigh the risks. Aspartame actually improved cognition is some ways. Its been proven
  • dislike x 1

#9 Jeoshua

• 662 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:33 PM

Even if Aspartame were proven to be a nootropic, I still wouldn't want to use it to sweeten my coffee. That would be like using Oxiracetam for the same purpose. Seems reckless.
  • dislike x 2
  • like x 2

#10 1thoughtMaze1

• Topic Starter
  • 335 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:59 PM

Haha what are you crack heads talking about... Watch the video you lazy bastards
  • dislike x 5

#11 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:11 PM

Dude anyone can make a video that says something us bad. I can make a video that says piracetam causes severe neurological disorders and someone like you would believe it. Aspartame is good for you. End of discussion.
  • dislike x 1

#12 Jeoshua

• 662 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:58 PM

That's a pretty bold statement, dz93. Without contributing facts, that is certainly not "End of discussion". The majority of evidence I've seen either says it's harmless or harmful, never beneficial. How is Aspartame "good for you"? Have you seen other studies that contribute to this belief?

#13 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:59 PM

Just eat a few cups of it and you'll see what I mean.
  • dislike x 4

#14 Jeoshua

• 662 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:11 PM

That's not a real answer.

#15 timar

• 768 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:13 PM

Huh!? That Aspartame isn't toxic doesn't mean that it is "good for you". Non-caloric sweeteners like Aspartame may be good for you, if they substitute for sugar. They still give you a strong sensation of sweetness, however, which may have hormonal effects contributing to overeating (inconclusive evidence so far) or simply keep you hooked to that sensation which makes you more likely to binge on sugary foods and your numbed taste buds unable to cherish the more subtle nuances of sweetness inherent to a healthy whole food diet largely devoid of refined sugars.
  • like x 1

#16 1thoughtMaze1

• Topic Starter
  • 335 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:59 PM

You guys are missing the damn point, its not about aspartame! Its about candita overgrouth

Edited by 1thoughtMaze1, 23 January 2014 - 10:08 PM.

#17 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:59 PM

Candida is harmless
  • dislike x 2
  • like x 2

#18 1thoughtMaze1

• Topic Starter
  • 335 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:09 PM

Candida is harmless

Haha OK dz, eat another bag of aspartame.
  • dislike x 1

#19 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:13 PM

Lol okay so what do we do to stop this candida over growth?
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#20 1thoughtMaze1

• Topic Starter
  • 335 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:28 PM

Lol okay so what do we do to stop this candida over growth?

Watch the video you lazy bastard
  • dislike x 5

#21 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:29 PM

I can't. I'm not talking about taking probiotics. Does he mention how to stop it from taking over the country?
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#22 1thoughtMaze1

• Topic Starter
  • 335 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 01:24 AM

I can't. I'm not talking about taking probiotics. Does he mention how to stop it from taking over the country?

It's too late for the country, save yourself bredrin.
  • dislike x 5
  • like x 1

#23 hav

• 1,089 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:56 PM

Looks like a fear-mongering, hard-sell sales pitch for a probiotics product... Shouldn't this thread be in the Retailer/Product discussion section? If anywhere?
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#24 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:58 PM

It is fear mongering. I've seen numerous videos from this same guy about all kinda of different things. Food shortages, water pollution, stocking up on salt, guns, you name it he's talked about it and he's always had something to sell with it. Even solar energy. This guy is getting rich so fast from fancy videos and scared people.
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#25 1thoughtMaze1

• Topic Starter
  • 335 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:56 PM

Fear is a great marketing tool. I don't necessarily thinks it's moral, but I will use it in the future, nobody ever got rich being nice. Morality aside, still can't ignore facts presented in the vid. Another one missed the point. Not many bright people in this thread.

Edited by 1thoughtMaze1, 24 January 2014 - 11:08 PM.

• dislike x 3

#26 BlueCloud

• 540 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:29 AM

Fear is a great marketing tool. I don't necessarily thinks it's moral, but I will use it in the future, nobody ever got rich being nice. Morality aside, still can't ignore facts presented in the vid. Another one missed the point. Not many bright people in this thread.

The real question is, why would someone as bright and rich as you need opinions from the rest of us ? :-)
  • dislike x 1

#27 1thoughtMaze1

• Topic Starter
  • 335 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:32 AM

The real question is, why would someone as bright and rich as you need opinions from the rest of us ? :-)

still
  • dislike x 2

#28 MrKappa

• 14 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:28 AM

Yes, it's true, parasites live inside the human body and have done so for millenium, they are in our stomach, and probably everywhere.

So... are some of them beneficial? Yes. Most certainly. Are some of them disadvantageous, YES, most certainly.

Is sanitation, abundant amounts of chlorine and other potentially toxic, and immuno-system un-friendly, evolutionary disadvantageous solutions the answer? Probably not.

Is mass public fear mongering a better solution than awareness? No...

Are you honestly going to sit there and tell me there are no parasites in your body right now as we speak? Whoa... wake up guys, it's the stuff hollywood movies are made from. Remember star trek and those nifty communicator devices?

Edited by MrKappa, 25 January 2014 - 11:32 AM.

• dislike x 1

#29 Jeoshua

• 662 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:09 PM

No parasite is beneficial. That's sort of the definition of a parasite. A parasite takes from it's host and gives no benefits.

What you're thinking of, MrKappa, is called a "commensal microbe". And yes, they do exist in your gut, in huge numbers. The human body, by some measures, is about 60% bacteria by cell-count. And these bacteria are essential to proper health and nutrition. They generate B vitamins, K vitamins, break down plant material, fight infections... a lot of functions more, as well.

But this zoo of bacteria can get out of control, and less "friendly" mutations or rare species can become more prevalent, causing serious harm and becomming parasites. That is the Candida that the OP is talking about. That is what C. Dificile is. That's why people take probiotics.

Hate on the presentation and blatant marketing of the original posted link. But they're not wrong, by any stretch of the imagination.

Edited by Jeoshua, 25 January 2014 - 03:10 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 Iporuru

• 216 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:21 PM

No parasite is beneficial. That's sort of the definition of a parasite. A parasite takes from it's host and gives no benefits.

Not according to this: http://www.marksdail.../#axzz2rQKI7nxC

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: probiotics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users