* * * - - 2 votes

At The Bottom.

rich man money house bottom ladder poor suffering

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 leeda

• 73 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:08 AM

I'm almost on the bottom rung of the ladder when it comes to income and skills and mind. I have been diagnosed Schizophrenic by many different doctors. I live in New Zealand near Wellington. I am 35 years old 36 on May 11th. I'm pretty much on the bottom rung of existence. I get $51 NZ dollars a week for food after paying all the bills.

I'm wondering is there anything you can do to lift me from in my current position? Perhaps you could lift some of the weight I carry, which is biblical but I can't tell you how.

I'm thinking by lifting a few of the bottom people it will show up at the top.

Immortality needs to be meditated and thought and toughed out. I propose that every little bit to help me, helps the overall cause. I'm an immortal. I believe in resurrection. It's like not keeping all your eggs in the same basket. I could quite possibly with the time i'm given help the cause of immortality. I have approx 30-40 years left of life if all goes well. If I was set up in a house with lots of free time and a little bit of saving money each week then I believe I could come up with ideas and various objects to aid in immortality.

I have truly suffered immensely. This gives me insight that few have possibly. At the very least i'm in a war that to see that no one else suffers like I have. But really what's suffering to someone who knows only theory.

I believe I need to be setup in a house to fight death, aging and sickness. There is a WAR on death happening right now in my very life. My suffering is really the only thing that differs between me and someone else. My suffering was great and long. If foxes have holes and birds have nests I had no place to rest my head but I had a pillow and bed and shelter every night.

I mean it is possible by all things I will probably fail to produce any fruit. This is quite a probability. But I have been to hell. If you can share in Christs sufferings then i've done that. I have practically died. Most of the world sits in theory about suffering. I have done the practical. From the bible again it says if you have suffered in the flesh you are done with sin.

Dealing support to the bottom should raise the top level or reduce the overall problems. I have the Internet to post to for the next 30-40 years that I hope and pray to live. I will be a powerful force for immortality. But I keep saying I need a house. I need a rich person to set me up. Would take about 400k US dollars to buy a house with granny flat to provide income.

I am an immortal. Even though I die I do not die.

In this life if people lifted some of my weight that I carry I believe other peoples weight would be lifted as well. I have been working out in the gym of suffering lifting very heavy weight for a very long time. I'm an old man at the age of 35.

WIth all the suffering I have endured my body must of developed some perfections. I hope to share these perfections fairly whatever they may be if any at all. A fire needs to be started. I believe I can help start the fire. Again I need a rich man to set me up for the next 30-40 years of my life. 400k US should do it.

So in summary, I am on the bottom. If I could be lifted a little it would go along way to lifting everyone overall eventually. I have suffered to the extreme. Maybe there are other ways you can help me apart from financially but I dunno how that works exactly.

Can anyone help me?

This 400K US that I seek would be some of the best charity immortal money you could possibly spend. An actual maximum time and strength sufferer that goes beyond theory.

I need 400K US (a house) to further immortality. Can ANYONE HELP?

I believe I can do more than most.

Ask me Questions and interview me. I a bit derp in the head but i'll do my best to answer. Lifting me lifts the world. Believe.

Perhaps you can help by commenting? I need all the spare time and least amount of daily worries to do the best and most efficient.

Need a rich man looking to further immortality. Take a risk. Take a chance. On me. Give me a house for 40 years.

This has been a proposal.

Thanks

Leeda.
  • dislike x 5
  • unsure x 1

#2 leeda

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:34 AM

In December 2005 I went out flatting by myself this was also when I first got broadband Internet. I lived in the first flat until about august 2011 when the building got sold and moved off site. I was there almost 6 years. In August 2011 I moved to where I currently am.

Today was a surprise. I checked my mail box and found a letter from the landlord. I have been given 90 days notice. I have until the 10th of May 2014 to find yet another house and move all my stuff. Was definitely a surprise for me.

I also got in the mailbox from remax real estate marketing a house for $120,000 dollars NZ. $120k NZ is $100,500 US dollars. It's so cheap because it's in the worst part of town. This could be a rental property for me though and at first I could live there until I can find enough money to buy another house in a better part of town. Here is the Link for the house.

Ideally I need 400k US dollars. To build a new house. But 100k US would be entry level house in the slums (We call it the block) where you get beaten up and robbed and stuff.

I now need somewhere to live as my tenancy has been terminated. I can provide a photo of the letter kicking me out with a real estate agent logo if you really want. It's going to be near impossible to find better accommodation. I currently pay $130 dollars NZ in rent per week. I imagine that my rent will increase to $160 as that is pretty much the cheapest one bedroom houses that will be available if any at all. Also I will have to borrow bond and weeks in advance from the Government so will have to pay that back at $10 bucks a week further reducing my income.

A house in the block won't achieve as much for immortality as i'll never feel safe or always have some sort of worry about being robbed or something but it will be a stepping stone to better things. It will impact my thinking living in the block and I will probably stand out very much as a weak target but it is possible that I can work.

Another variation is that I can get a mortgage. But i need a large deposit and the mortgage repayments need to be within tolerable limits which means not a very expensive mortgage.

IS THERE ANYONE?

Someone to help a long long suffering person.

It won't take much from a super rich man's wealth but it would immensely help me.

With 30-40 years of possible life left I could definitely from my experiences alter the world in some perceptible way for the better of mankind and immortality and leave a legacy.

I need to tick this off on the list. I need my own house to function and have far less worries and provide optimal output.

What do you think. There has been 237 views of this thread as of the 17/02/2014 and it's been going approximately 3 weeks.

I am truly worthy of your money. Someone please help the downcast and downtrodden and unbelieved which is me. You will not find anyone else more worthy of your money.

If you want to see my website the address can be found by clicking leeda, my name on this post.

Thanks for your time.

Leeda
  • unsure x 1

#3 leeda

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:18 AM

I just found this house for $160K NZ dollars on www.realestate.co.nz $160k NZ is $134k US Dollars. Check House Here.

160k gets you two bedrooms in a very nice area although it is close to the main road and I do worry about pollution from cars. But I have lived on the main road all my life as I grew up. Eventually cars will go pollution free.

This house would make a very good starting point to continue the War on Death. I would say that this house should be the standard. This house if purchased for me will form a base of operations for the next 30-40 years as I am unlikely to raise any further funds to buy a more advanced house.

So i guess this house is it. I actually think it's a unit, that I can bear althought I would prefer a house. But it's the price that makes it.

Need $160k NZ dollars for a entry level unit house to live in for 40 years meanwhile waging a war on death. Believe.

Leeda
  • unsure x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. [] To go ad-free join as a Member.

#4 leeda

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 03:37 PM

Im still watching this thread. It has 416 views as of 19/03/2014. I don't have much else to say. I still have to find a new house to rent by May 10th this year. I'm hoping all goes well and I find somewhere. It would be cool if this thread produced a house but it's a real long shot. Already I have negative 4 rating. People aren't interested in charity no matter how much you've suffered.

Thanks for time

Leeda.
  • unsure x 1

#5 leeda

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:05 AM

It's all about the belief that I can produce results for immortality and longevity in return for the money invested in me in terms of buying me a house.

If not immortality and longevity then something else possibly. I propose to spend the next 40 years of my life if I live to current average age expectancy typing away on the Internet and using my mind. This should produce some impact. I will run DarcyLee.com as long as I live.

I propose that I will subtly help the cause of immortality and longevity. I will basically be a cheer leader as i'm stupid and have no education and no scientific knowledge.

I have suffered immensely for a very long period of time. Possibly this is why you should invest in me. I realise how important this is to achieve. To move away from all pain and suffering. Maybe I can be a comfort to others whom are suffering as I have suffered. I surely want to see no one else suffer.

I have been refined in the fires of suffering. Perhaps I now have some perfections but I can't name them.

This has been a proposal for you the person who is wealthy enough to purchase me a house so that I can further the cause of longevity and immortalty.

Edited by leeda, 20 March 2014 - 11:16 AM.

• unsure x 1

#6 YOLF

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:10 AM

I don't have money, but I have actionable ideas that I'll share with you which can help.

There are 12,000 active newsletter subscribers and many more registered users and those who just visit this site. I'm putting together a proposal for a $1 cryonics support subscription. Basically, for $12 a year or $1 a month, we'll be able to purchase as many as 12 cryopreservations per year (through KrioRus) to give to people in your situation or use to grow our membership if we get just the number of newsletter subscribers to donate. People will be able to subscribe for a quantity of cryonics support of their choosing ($84/year or $7/month or more and we'll send them a tax deduction receipt as we're a 501.3c or a US Charity). This will help you with immortality (link below). If you become a member (I can show you how to earn a free membership), you'll be able to vote on it.
http://www.longecity...-subscriptions/

I know of a previous initiative to grow a small community of people like yourself, so I'll have to contact some people and see if it's still an ongoing project. Either way, if we can organize, we make it happen and you'll have a place to live. Either way, if we can organize enough immortalist individuals on disability, their combined income would be able to purchase and share a home. So it is possible to do what you're suggesting and I could. Would you be willing to move to the US? At the current exchange rate, you'd have $495.60USD less currency exchange fees a month to spend on the mortgage payment. So leaving some wiggle room, you'd have $400/mo to spend on the mortgage and utilities and a little bit more to spend on food each week. Four or five people at this rate aught to be able to make the monthly payments on an inexpensive home, so you'd just be looking at raising enough for a down payment that would leave you a little extra room to make repairs and what not.

There are options like this:
http://www.realtor.c...344-29794?row=2

Assuming $25K for renovations and $10K for the down payment, it would cost $500/month + utilities. If you could fit 2 to a bedroom and each contribute $300/month six occupants would give you $1,800 to pay the rent, taxes, insurance etc @ $550/month and have $1,250 for maintenance, utilities, internet, the occasional new furniture piece, and some money in the bank for any major problems like replacing a water heater, or to help cover bills if someone needs to leave the arrangement, or something like that. Ideally though, this is something we'd do near the Cryonics Institute as this is where the cryopreservations would occur or budget some of the savings to move you to KrioRus when it becomes necessary. If we did something like this, LC would own the home as we'd be handling bill payments, be taking the responsibility, and be managing the money for the success and stability of the arrangement. Eventually the home would be paid off and we could buy another, so the group could get split up and everyone would have more space. I contacted the guy who last I know was running the Venturist program, so we'll find out if he still is or not, but either way, I don't see why this wouldn't be a bad idea for LongeCity. Venturism is in AZ, LC could start this program elsewhere and make this type of thing more geographically accessible and more well known.

Edited by cryonicsculture, 21 March 2014 - 06:21 AM.

• unsure x 1
  • Informative x 1

#7 leeda

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:25 AM

Thanks heaps for the reply Cyronics Culture.  It means alot especially since you are a moderator.  Most forums wouldn't allow a thread like this to exist.  Sorry I have taken so long to reply I have been thinking. There are now 704 views to this thread.  

I can definitely see your ideas working and they would be suitable for some.  Unfortunately all my family live close by and I rely on them for a lot of things including financial so this means that moving country would be out of the question.  Moving country would be very scary indeed and I am along way from that.

Also I have lived on my own for the last 8 years and have come to enjoy it.  I have some weird eccentricities so I like living on my own.  I don't mind company but I have to return to a solo on my own state at some stage.  I soon might be forced to have flatmates though as my current living condition is quickly coming to an end.  I still haven't found a new house to move into and have only until May 10th 2014.  Basically i'm saying that i'm really looking for a house by myself and not to live with anyone as you have suggested.

In terms of your arrangement and what you have suggested if people were to live together they would probably be more productive than just me operating on my own in my own house which means you get better value for money.  These people may not have suffered though.  I suffered on the solid extreme level for 10 solid years 24/7/365.  This is the Point Of View that I offer.  So maybe you do get better value for money with me.  

It's a hard contest and it depends on if anything good comes from suffering.  Like I said maybe I have developed some perfections but no I can't name them.

I do think you should attempt to carry out your ideas they probably don't need much tweeking and the rest will come by experience.  But yeah I need a house of my very own.  I can't prove that my suffering makes me a greater choice than having 6 people crammed into a 3 bedroom but it's basically all I have to offer.  I would really hate to live in such cramped conditions and would hate to share my room.  

I guess i'm looking for the rich person to help me out.  Rich people are ever so good at hiding.  I took to twitter and asked the top 100 accounts for some charity but got nothing.  O my twitter account did get hacked by some russian speaking person who spammed adds for to my 100 followers that I have but I think that was just a coincidence.

Life can certainly be hard at times and i've had just about the most of it.  This must solved.  Life should become easier and free.  Hopefully i've peaked in my troubles.  

Thanks for reading.  I do hope I can find a house of my own to live in.  Hopefully someone out there can help.  I will keep watching this thread.

Leeda

• unsure x 1

#8 YOLF

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:52 AM

Just to be clear, this would be a plan that I would put to the board for a vote rather than any kind of definite offer. 

I understand what you're saying, though I don't think it would be too hard living with room mates or sharing a room. You only sleep in a bedroom and use it periodically throughout the day. After that you'd probably hang out in the living room. Most people aren't accustomed to living efficiently in their space. There would also be enough in the budget to start making more space as the project grows.

$1,250/mo for maintenance, utilities, internet, the occasional new furniture piece, and some money in the bank for any major problems like replacing a water heater, or to help cover bills if someone needs to leave the arrangement, or something like that.

The money in the bank would be the next down payment to purchase another place which will provide more options such as a bigger house w/ more bedrooms, or a second house and fewer boarders. If your family was supporting you, you also might be able to get more space to yourself. Assuming we were able to mobilize volunteer labor we'd also save alot on renovations. 

We don't have alot of NZ members and we'd certainly need someone there to handle things. We don't necessarily have to draw from our userbase for boarders either. 

#9 Layberinthius

• 298 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:06 AM

Just to be clear, this would be a plan that I would put to the board for a vote rather than any kind of definite offer. 

I understand what you're saying, though I don't think it would be too hard living with room mates or sharing a room. You only sleep in a bedroom and use it periodically throughout the day. After that you'd probably hang out in the living room. Most people aren't accustomed to living efficiently in their space. There would also be enough in the budget to start making more space as the project grows.

$1,250/mo for maintenance, utilities, internet, the occasional new furniture piece, and some money in the bank for any major problems like replacing a water heater, or to help cover bills if someone needs to leave the arrangement, or something like that.

The money in the bank would be the next down payment to purchase another place which will provide more options such as a bigger house w/ more bedrooms, or a second house and fewer boarders. If your family was supporting you, you also might be able to get more space to yourself. Assuming we were able to mobilize volunteer labor we'd also save alot on renovations. 

We don't have alot of NZ members and we'd certainly need someone there to handle things. We don't necessarily have to draw from our userbase for boarders either. 

He has stated that he needs a place on his own before he can become productive. The only way to do this is to get a job which will provide suitable income. The other method is by being artistic and living in squallor and devoting your income towards your artistic pursuits.

I know what its like living in this region, I'm in Aust myself and people on welfare are basically told that they must rot and let all of their skills rot while rich people drive by and poke fun at us and accuse us of whatever god knows what they can come up with.

You're considered scum if you don't have a job here and are treated as such, and for a country which claims to not be British its a very typically British way of seeing things. We're peasants to them. That viewpoint from others alone is enough to send you completely mad. Nobody wants to be friends with you if you are poor. Your outcasted if you even smell of poverty. If you don't get the same things that rich spoilt little brat kids can afford to own you're bullied until you're sent mad.

Same goes for when you are an adult, if you don't make money and buy useless crap and constantly slut around you're considered to be a weirdo or a faggot and should either "fit in or fuck off" or you'll be killed or bashed up by the local fuckwits.

You're paid no money at all, to do nothing but sit there and go quietly mad. In a tiny little snuff of a house with no room to work on anything that you want to do. Meanwhile you are surrounded by druggies who want to break into your house and take the only thing that you have, your posessions and threaten to kill you whenever they can get ahold of you. Then the landlords call you crazy when you want out.

It's like a prison for people who have done nothing wrong in their lives except were unable to fit in to schooling and were unable to maintain a job. God forbid if you are somehow different and live in a Monarchy such as Australia. You're punished for having an original idea here. Tall poppy syndrome and all that. When you need to ask for help then someone will gladly steal your idea too, so kids are taught to never ask for help for fear of your peers stealing your ideas.

https://en.wikipedia..._poppy_syndrome

The tall-poppy syndrome has meant different things to different Australians. To golfer Greg Norman, the tall-poppy syndrome meant a jealousy of success. Norman explained that if someone in America bought a sports car, then other Americans would say "nice car." However, if someone in Australia bought a sports car, other Australians would scratch it.

Pretty childish right?

To tennis player Lleyton Hewitt, the tall-poppy syndrome meant ignorance. After seeing his home crowd support a fellow youngster over him, Hewitt said it was the "stupidity" of the Australian public to knock the better players. To swimmer Ian Thorpe, the tall-poppy syndrome meant not conforming to traditional conceptions of Australian masculinity, which led to rumours of being gay. To scientists, the tall-poppy syndrome meant Australians were too focussed on sport, and not giving due recognition to intellectual achievement. For example, when receiving an Australian legend honour at the 2002 Australia Day Awards, a scientist named Donald Metcalf said,

"I could name 11 colleagues whose accomplishments would exceed those of our cricket 11. They haven't been entertaining people. They have been saving lives."

http://www.convictcr...lture/poppy.htm

And the people who cry out for someone to help them are considered "whingers" and are punished accordingly.

I would recommend that you sell all of your posessions except for a laptop or computer, ALL of your posessions except for the apsolute essentials. For entertainment you can use the laptop and/or a PSP (Great for emulation).

Then use that money to get yourself into a job and relocate to keep that job. You will have your laptop, as long as you use tracking software to keep tabs on it incase its stolen you'll be fine. Keeping it away from windows and other areas where other people can see it and steal it is a good idea too.

If pharmaceutical drugs aren't working (god knows that I've had problems with them in the past) then I would suggest that you start taking St John's Wort, but be careful and seek the advice from doctors.

Take care and good luck original poster!

Edited by Layberinthius, 26 April 2014 - 09:53 AM.

• like x 1

#10 leeda

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:29 AM

Hi.  Thanks for your reply.  Not that I can work as I haven't worked for the last 15 years unless suffering is work.  But even if I did work I still couldn't afford a house at the current market prices. 
I think the internet is a much quicker and easier way to go to obtain a house.  Call the Internet work.  I started seeking a house through the Internet about 8 years ago when I first got broadband.  I haven't had any recognition or success.  

So I moved on Saturday the 26th of April.  I'm paying the same rent which is good but the house is a little smaller.  But it's not perfect.  Still it's all I need until I can find my own house to live in. Hopefully I don't get terminated from this house.  I really need somewhere more stable and long term with a lot more privacy ie a house I own.

I might get lucky with this thread it should exist for a while.  It's had 927 views so far as at todays date.

Again thanks for replying.

Leeda

#11 YOLF

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:08 PM

Have you seen this thread?

#12 leeda

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:32 AM

1117 views as of todays date. This thread began on January 29th 2014.  Not much has happened.  I have moved and managed to find a new flat paying the same weekly rent as the old flat.  I am comfortable I guess but still poor.  

By owning my own house mortgage free and just paying rates and insurances it should be half the cost of rent that I pay at the moment.  And if I have a granny flat that's able to be rented out then it will provide an additional $100-$150 in money as well.

This xtra income would immediately enable me to double my spending on food and give me a little savings as well. At the moment I'm pretty much a one meal a day guy unless it's payday then I have a little bit more to eat.

So this is my ultimate goal and plan to own my own house with a granny flat mortgage free.  This would set me up for life as I basically have a guaranteed income from the Govt for the remainder of my life and I never have to work.  I just need a little extra income to feed myself and save money for new computer, 60" TV and push bike etc etc and could do these things at just $40 bucks a week saving which is a couple grand a year but with a granny flat I would probably have even more to save.  

No one will ever employ me.  I haven't worked for 15 years now so this is why.  I have lots of time though.  This time can be devoted to a social internet life.  I run a website and post on about 2-3 other large forums other than this one.  I 

l play World of Warcraft but can only afford one more month of time at US $15 a month. This is all the money I have left over from earnings from the Diablo 3 Auction House when you could make money selling gear from that.  I made about $600 US over about 6 months.  I'm hoping my mum will pay for Warlords of Dranei the next World of Warcraft expansion due out in the next 6 months and like 3 months time that should be enough for me to of had enough.  I've been playing WOW since September 2007.  I stopped playing shortly after the cataclysm xpac and have only just recently a few months ago got Mists of Pandaria xpac when it was on sale for NZ $20 dollars.  I have got about 250 days played across all my characters.  I have a 90 Druid, 90 Mage, 90 Pally, 83 Hunter, 80 Rogue, 80 Death Knight, All ally, also, 90 Priest, 50 Monk, 44 Lock, all horde,  These char are all on the same server.  I am starting a shaman who is 19 at moment on a completely different server.  The shaman is going to be my free level 90 boost that you get with Warlords of Dranei.  I'm going to level him to level 60 so I get free profession boosts to 600.  I actually started to level the horde monk with this intention and then realised it would be a lot better to start a character on a new server so I could be rich on that server as well.  I am already quite rich on both horde and ally side on my current server.  Recently I have been trading in pets.  Made a little bit of gold out of them.  Best I did was trade two pets that cost me 2k for another pet that I sold and got 7600 gold after fees had gone out so 5600g profit.  Cool.  I did level the pet to 25 so that did make it worth a bit more but that didn't take long.

I talk about WOW because it has taken up alot of my time of the last few years.  It's what i've been doing.

I have been a member of this forum since August 2006 and have been a member to the other forums I post on for about the same time so that's around eight years.  

Anyway thanks for reading.  I'm really after a house that someone who is extremely wealthy can buy me.  I'm using the internet to achieve this.  Again thanks for reading.

Leeda.

• unsure x 1

#13 leeda

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:16 AM

You would find it very hard to find someone who's suffered more in their life than me.  Maybe 10 people on the planet.

I have found that there is quite an adversary for people who want to live forever.  People joke about it like it's never going to happen.  There is definitely a fight against certain people who don't want to live forever and we are made a joke of.

I'm sure the Governments of the world are working on immortality and life extension but there are us who can take care of the little things.  We need numbers I think on this one to solve for immortality.  Soon our brains are going to be wired to a matrix type computer brain interface.  It's possible that everybody has a part to play with this sort of technology involved.  Everyone has weights and burdens in life.  Through manipulating our thoughts with computers this is the most likely answer that will lead to immortality.  I say this because the technology exists now in secret form.  The ability to put an image into the brain mind eyes now exists. The ability to interface with dreams exists.  Mind control exists.  They are not afraid to keep it secret and use it on whoever they want to.  

Now this sounds weird perhaps.  I am never believed.  The Matrix movie came out in 1999.  This is how long they have been working on this technology day and night.  Thats like 16 years.  Also the concept existed way before the movies came out.  If you think they haven't done this yet then your stupid and old and naive and blind and misinformed also uneducated.  They can now put an image picture video in your brain mind eyes.  

This type of tech is going to go along way towards the solve of immortality.  It's being hidden at the moment.  Because they want to do evil with it and use it against innocence.  This is a kind of power trip they have going over people.  They think they are superhuman and above everyone else.  

I hope they are thrown out.

I really dislike this tech even though it has great potential.  While it is secret it can be abused and no one complaining will be believed and treated like a mental health patient. I tell you it's been 16 years since the matrix came out.  How hard to you think it can be.

Already the power exists to monitor every living individuals thoughts.  I have been monitored since I was a kid I remember the first time.  I would've been like 8 or 9.  I'm now 36.  This is how long they have been monitoring people.  They keep us in the dark for this long to take advantage of us.  They purposely blind us through media and movies.  No body thinks it possible.  That's why they get away with it.  

I don't want my thoughts listened to.  There should be laws against it.  I haven't done anything wrong to be subjected the way I have been.

And yes these people are the ones responsible for my top 10 suffering on the planet.  The laws that govern us are corrupt.  We need to fight them.  They use mental health as a weapon to discredit and discriminate. The laws that say my mind can be read without my permission are wrong unless I am accused of murder or something or I willingly submit.  

And Yes you will get a return one day on your investment in me.  Maybe your kids maybe your grand kids but you will get a return.  I really need a house to live in.  

Here is a scripture for you:

Luke 6:34  And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full.

This scripture teaches a rather different teaching than what the world teachs.  But it is saying you will get credit for giving me a house and this credit has to be valuable perhaps.  I'm looking for a rich person who can actually afford a couple 100k without bankrupting or putting themselves out of any comfort.  

I like the bible cause it teaches about immortality and hopes for it and also Jesus suffered heaps so we share that in common.  But as far as believing in Jesus Christ and christianity I got to say that I don't believe but I do like quoting the bible and will attempt to pick and choose all the good stuff from it.  

The bible has become like a Tolkien epic to me.   I was hoping that the bible came with super powers but it appears tech has beaten out any chance the bible ever had.  I will say that I will continue to try and find the truth even if that leads to the bible and Jesus but I am relatively over looking for any help from that source . The bible has had 2000 years to prove itself and hasn't produced much.  I'll still cheer for it.  But it seems lost.  I'm pretty sure God's not real.  He's never helped me anyway or others that I know.  

I guess if you buy me a house you get credit from God according to the scripture I quoted earlier.  But God's not real so that doesn't really work and nobody will buy into that.  

So according to the scripture I quoted, the credit that you would get for buying me a house and not expecting repayment is that any good to anyone?

Looking for a holy righteous rich god believing man to set me up for immortality.  See not even a Christian will help me.  I guess Christians are all poor, not just financially.

I'm going to keep making some noise on the internet as I have done for the last 9 years that i've been flatting.

Not many people notice me and I take much abuse.  But that is the nature of the Internet.  

Anyways Pls buy me a house from your wealth and not someone who's poor but generous, but someone who's rich and generous.

I am deserving.  I am awesome charity.  

You could not find a better place to spend your excess of money.  

I guess a Christian won't buy me a house cause I said I don't believe in God.  That's not love kindness or forgiveness.

If love has any play in this then I need a mortgage free house that I own myself to live in.  

I guess LOVE can fail.  

Haven't had much luck with love.  Been suffering to much to enjoy the pleasures of this world if that's what love is.  Love is possibly essential for immortality.

Otherwise you just have slavery and no one will have freedom.  But what is love?

Love would be giving me a free house.  Most people would agree this would be love and not some other motivation that you have especially after what you have just read.  Love is a good thing to strive for.  If believed it is the highest power.  

That's why it's so hard for me to get a house.  SO few PEOPLE love.  Evil comes naturally to most as it's all they are familiar with.  

With the internet now it is possible for me to work.

Employ me.  Buy me a house and give me free reign for the rest of my life.

Will Love, Charity and Kindness Come Through?  Watch This Thread.

Talking biblically.  I should have a house. Rich Churches and Christians notice me.  You owe me a house.  

Talking To scientists.  I should have a house.  As much as I have suffered.  My suffering inherits me a house.

Now where is my house pls.

Leeda

Darcy Lee

Edited by leeda, 04 June 2014 - 08:16 AM.

• dislike x 1

#14 leeda

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:46 AM

There are other ways to help me other than financially.  You could use social media like Facebook and Twitter to talk about this thread and direct traffic to it and ultimately this website.  Maybe you could just do something as simple as posting in this thread.  

I've never actually had much luck at social media.  I don't have many followers or friends.  Anything you do to help is much appreciated.  

Sorry to annoy you.  But this is essential for my life to progress.  I need shelter.  

Leeda. 

#15 leeda

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:21 PM

My Suffering > (Greater Than) Price Of A House.  

It's science based when I say I have earned a house through suffering.  This is science based.  Backed with real tangible evidence and scientific knowledge.

Those who say I should get out and work and get a job.  I have done the work.  It was condensed in suffering.   The most extreme.  

So Science backs me when I say I need a house under certain conditions.  I have suffered for this house.  It has been earned.  I have earnt it.  It has been paid in full.  This is pure truth and science.

Unrefutable.  

Where is my house?  PLS.

• dislike x 2

#16 leeda

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 11:31 AM

Here's a scripture for the religious among you.  I'm the poor by the way.  These are all the same scripture just different translations.

Proverbs 19:17:  New International Version

Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward them for what they have done.

New Living Translation
If you help the poor, you are lending to the LORD--and he will repay you!

English Standard Version
Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will repay him for his deed.

New American Standard Bible 
One who is gracious to a poor man lends to the LORD, And He will repay him for his good deed.

King James Bible
He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.

This says your lending to the Lord if you have pity upon me and your LORD will repay you.  Pretty simple.  If only it worked.  If your Christian and RICH buy me a house and the LORD repays you in other ways I guess.  But you have to be rich and able to afford it.  Not poor and stupidly generous.

Wonder if anyone believes this scripture to the point of giving a me a house. 

Leeda

• dislike x 1

#17 pamojja

• 2,837 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:42 PM

I'm almost on the bottom rung of the ladder when it comes to income and skills and mind. I have been diagnosed Schizophrenic by many different doctors. I live in New Zealand near Wellington. I am 35 years old 36 on May 11th. I'm pretty much on the bottom rung of existence. I get $51 NZ dollars a week for food after paying all the bills.

I'm wondering is there anything you can do to lift me from in my current position? Perhaps you could lift some of the weight I carry, which is biblical but I can't tell you how.

The problem is - and you wont probably ever recognize - you're still far from the very bottom. I back-backed for a decade in the poorest countries of this world (and by over-landing/eating/staying at bottom places its cost was $ 10.000,- in total), and what I saw there is just such a different class of suffering. It's hunger or sickness or dying like flies (for such trivial reasons as not being able to afford a appendicitis operation..) of suffering by billions people on this earth.

The seemingly worst sufferers under such conditions are mentally disabled people. Often not being taken care of, they live on the streets, cloth-less and blackend from the asphalt, begging and too often being taken fun off by a little bit better well of.

Once I volunteered at Kali-Ghat (Theresa's famous place). One particular guy I'll never forget, had been picked up from Kolkatta's street with a rag around his hip, binded with strings tightly around his calves. Trying to clean him to give him a bed and clean cloth we proceeded by the millimeters through rotten flesh and maggots down to the lower legs bone, him screaming accordingly. The next day, in his confusion, he had left again on his own.

Where I wondered if giving him painkiller, antiseptics, antibiotics and removing the maggots living within symbiosis by Mother Theresa's sisters - in the circumstance of him being unable to receive the most essential care for more than 1 night - only made it worse?

I could go on and on of how I witnessed how 'development aid' benefited mostly the funders, the receiving poor often left worse afterwards.

Though I not saying helping couldn't help - nothing further from that - but it needs a lot of more intelligence than to just hand over checks. In most cases education, especially for the young, brings the most in dividends. Or if handing out cash, then probably most in the form of micro-credits, which empowers some to earn their own living.

I get $51 NZ dollars a week for food after paying all the bills.

Having traveled for 10 years I came back not only financially broken, but health-wise too (mainly back-problem at that time, which didn't allowed me to earn any in my original profession as joiner again). I started afresh as a social-worker and because the lacking academic education, for the first years only got jobs with very poor salaries, or in places real social workers wouldn't make it for long. And for almost half of these years (since 2002) I could say there wasn't anything left after paying the bills. Maybe knowing how far away from the bottom I was really helped, me compared to your delusion, repeated as a mantra.

And you wouldn't have to go to Africa. We have homeless people here too, who lost their job and then apartment, also not always due to their own fault. Compare yourself. Even you would still be able to quench some of the suffering out on your streets.

Wonder if anyone believes this scripture to the point of giving a me a house. 

I don't believe in scriptures, but I believe in the power of intelligent generousness, I'm looking for increased happiness or at least ease in the receiver as my dividend. Since you have that much without any gratidude but only agony already, I seriously doubt you could experience even a iota more gratitude with a house, but would be tortured by what else would be missing.

• Good Point x 2

#18 YOLF

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:36 PM

So why does such poverty exist in these countries? Have we succeeded in ensuring that everyone in educated yet? 

I certainly agree that the richest 10% or so are rich enough and the money they have is more than enough to end poverty. So what's holding them back? Is it greed? Is it idealism, the people who need help won't live the way they want them to? Why do poverty charities only benefit the rich?

• Disagree x 2

#19 pamojja

• 2,837 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:03 PM

So why does such poverty exist in these countries? Have we succeeded in ensuring that everyone in educated yet? 

Different reasons, but in Africa I seriously asked myself, seeing all these sponsored rotting machineries, am I'm maybe turning racist? (In South Asia they seem much better at repairing, at least)

However, reading the book 'African religion and philosophy' by an Ugandan John S Mbidi, Ph.D. I started to realize that most traditional African languages didn't had any future tense, a few reaching only 1-2 rainy seasons in the future. Actually a fascinating perception of time opposite to ours, where one's life heads from the present into the past the older one gets, till one joins with the ancestors in the very distance past (appears like the direction leeda is heading too, when he is determined to led his past decide about his future..) We have been pretty thorough in ensuring that such a world-outlook doesn't functions anymore even there, and for various reasons is less and less given down to future generations.

The 6 years of low quality education usually available in Africa, if at all that far due to labor demands, couldn't bring most of them up to date the way our economy functions. Free and good education is still what is most needed!

Edited by pamojja, 08 June 2014 - 09:24 PM.

#20 YOLF

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:58 PM

Perhaps what would be more important to everyone there is a future meme for Africa if that is the problem. I'd be interested in spearheading such an initiative. Can you provide some reference to that fact or perhaps we could do a news story here on LongeCity to raise awareness of that fact if no other mention of it has been made. As a futurist organization, this is the kind of thing LongeCity would definitely be interested in.

If you think about it, it doesn't really benefit the children if they don't have strong relationships and reinforcement from their parents, but spreading a non-deathist futurism meme helps everyone. That man who must have felt immortal/invulnerable and left after being given some pain killers for his rotten leg would have benefited more from the care he received and would have been able to pass that understanding on to future generations. I imagine we could help with as simple an initiative as a writing a story and having it translated into the various languages and cultures. Once started, we could even find African travelers and give them a projector and a cartoon of it to play on an inflatable screen powered by a vehicle based electrical inverter. I'd definitely be interested in making the cartoon and writing the story. We'd just need to hire translators. After that, we just need to set up an IGG campaign and find a traveler, then we're improving the efficacy of all other charity in Africa. 

But that should be a different thread than this. 

I'll help Leeda put together an IGG campaign too. I just don't think we could get him an entire house. We'd have to have people splitting it. I don't he should be so worried about his daily life as he should be worried about getting cryopreserved. A future where you are well and able to support yourself and live an enjoyable life will be better in the long run and you can live with people in a friendship that you will take with you into the future.

#21 Luminosity

• 2,000 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:18 AM

Maybe this isn't what you wanted, but having done benefits counseling for the disabled in the US, you might want to max out the help you get from the government and charities to effectively increase your income.  Talking to other consumers in the system can be a good way to find out what they know about this.  Leaders, advocates, or social workers for the disabled or low income might also have some relevant knowledge.  There might be ways to effectively get a few hundred more dollars a month.  Maybe there are websites for consumers or activists you can find.  I'd hide my real name and identity there if I were you.      

Having a flat doesn't sound that bad to me, but you might look at housing further into the country to see if you could afford a small house, or cottage.  In the US under President Clinton there was supposed to be a program where low income people could buy their own homes with government money instead of paying a landlord but I don't think it ever got off the ground.  It was funded, but the Clintons made it so complicated the the local authorities couldn't figure out how to put it into play.    

Think about whether you always want to affirm lack or suffering.  

Edited by Luminosity, 09 June 2014 - 02:43 AM.

#22 leeda

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:34 AM

The problem is - and you wont probably ever recognize - you're still far from the very bottom. I back-backed for a decade in the poorest countries of this world (and by over-landing/eating/staying at bottom places its cost was $ 10.000,- in total), and what I saw there is just such a different class of suffering. It's hunger or sickness or dying like flies (for such trivial reasons as not being able to afford a appendicitis operation..) of suffering by billions people on this earth.

The seemingly worst sufferers under such conditions are mentally disabled people. Often not being taken care of, they live on the streets, cloth-less and blackend from the asphalt, begging and too often being taken fun off by a little bit better well of.

Once I volunteered at Kali-Ghat (Theresa's famous place). One particular guy I'll never forget, had been picked up from Kolkatta's street with a rag around his hip, binded with strings tightly around his calves. Trying to clean him to give him a bed and clean cloth we proceeded by the millimeters through rotten flesh and maggots down to the lower legs bone, him screaming accordingly. The next day, in his confusion, he had left again on his own.

Where I wondered if giving him painkiller, antiseptics, antibiotics and removing the maggots living within symbiosis by Mother Theresa's sisters - in the circumstance of him being unable to receive the most essential care for more than 1 night - only made it worse?

I could go on and on of how I witnessed how 'development aid' benefited mostly the funders, the receiving poor often left worse afterwards.

Though I not saying helping couldn't help - nothing further from that - but it needs a lot of more intelligence than to just hand over checks. In most cases education, especially for the young, brings the most in dividends. Or if handing out cash, then probably most in the form of micro-credits, which empowers some to earn their own living.

I get $51 NZ dollars a week for food after paying all the bills.

Having traveled for 10 years I came back not only financially broken, but health-wise too (mainly back-problem at that time, which didn't allowed me to earn any in my original profession as joiner again). I started afresh as a social-worker and because the lacking academic education, for the first years only got jobs with very poor salaries, or in places real social workers wouldn't make it for long. And for almost half of these years (since 2002) I could say there wasn't anything left after paying the bills. Maybe knowing how far away from the bottom I was really helped, me compared to your delusion, repeated as a mantra.

And you wouldn't have to go to Africa. We have homeless people here too, who lost their job and then apartment, also not always due to their own fault. Compare yourself. Even you would still be able to quench some of the suffering out on your streets.

So what YOU are saying is that because I have food, money and live in the first world that I can't possibly suffer more than anyone in Africa.  

YOU are saying because I don't live in Africa I can't be in the top 10 of living sufferers.

Or you are saying that because I have a roof and shelter I can't suffer as much as someone who is homeless.

I tell you have suffered and reached the number 1 rank in the world.  If not number 1 then top 10.

This is not a delusion.

This is the truth.

I put what ever suffering u present up against mine in competition. VS.

I win.

Edited by leeda, 17 June 2014 - 03:03 AM.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#23 YOLF

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:48 AM

I certainly don't think it's fair to exempt someone from need of charity because they already live in a first world country. It's not productive to compare the needy either. Either someone wants to help someone in Leeda's shoes or they don't. The point is that it's far more complicated than that. I read somewhere that the richest person in the world makes more than the bottom x% of people in the world combined. Yet we allow that person to have wealth while others starve. There is a problem with this picture if allow the richest person to have so much money and sustenance while those on the bottom have nothing. The fact of the matter is that we're all using fiat currency that we have to have faith in and the problem isn't who deserves what, but that we don't have enough faith globally to provide everyone with an ever rising standard of living.

#24 HoldingTheFaith

• 195 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:49 AM

Have you had complete loss of orgasms for years (which doesn´t look like will heal) and  INTENSE penis pain for months and later chronic discomfort? If not, I probably won you in this silly suffering race. The emotional pain coming from mutilated genitalia before losing virginity that equals much worse sexuality and damaged selfesteem is also to consider.

Edited by HoldingTheFaith, 17 June 2014 - 11:55 AM.

• Enjoying the show x 2

#25 HoldingTheFaith

• 195 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:54 AM

I certainly agree that the richest 10% or so are rich enough and the money they have is more than enough to end poverty. So what's holding them back? Is it greed? Is it idealism, the people who need help won't live the way they want them to? Why do poverty charities only benefit the rich?

It is satanism, as simple as that. The illuminati is the meme name given to it, but a surname of the real world would be Rotchschild or Windsor. Start googling and get into the goldmine of truth. Or stay in the safe zone of pseudo-skepticism, controlled science and pseudo-rationalism.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#26 YOLF

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:35 PM

I'm not ignorant to what's going on. I don't need to read those sites... I certainly wouldn't take that content for fact though. Understanding it will help you understand what's actually going on though... at least it might. Understanding faithgroups and government is more important than understanding the info associated with those name IMO.

Edited by cryonicsculture, 17 June 2014 - 04:37 PM.

• unsure x 1

#27 Luminosity

• 2,000 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:55 AM

Everyone has their story.  Can we maybe make this as a place for the OP to tell his and get responses?  

#28 YOLF

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:14 PM

Sounds like a good idea Luma. 

Incidentally, I had a thought last night that may help Leeda with his goals. How would you describe your living situation Leeda? Do you keep things neat and organized? Would you be able to?

#29 leeda

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:23 AM

Great.  I had a quite long post but something happened and it got lost.  

Anyway.  I definitely can't be neat and tidy.  My house is messy and it's going to stay that way.  I need a cleaner really and would get one if I was rich.  

I found this article http://www.theatlant...billion/283206/  It's basically saying that the top 85 richest in the world have as much as the poorest 3 billion in the world.

Now how is this fair?  This needs to change.  

I guess they can't be made to give up their money?

Or can they?

It's everywhere people choosing material possessions over peoples lifes and suffering

Change is needed.

Unrighteous it is.

I really can't see God or Jesus stepping in.  

I guess it's only time that will solve poverty.

People need to be smarter.

I believe we are living for forever but there is judgement with what we did in our lives.

Woe to the rich perhaps?

Leeda.

• Disagree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. [] To go ad-free join as a Member.

#30 YOLF

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:47 PM

I agree with you that the rich have too much and poor not enough. We could just go and build free homes and farms and teach people what they need to know with the difference of wealth. It doesn't have to be the way we have it.

Could you keep just the kitchen living room/ dining room of your home neat and tidy?

• unsure x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rich man, money, house, bottom, ladder, poor, suffering

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users