- - - - -

CR and suppressing appetite

suppression

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BDon

• 90 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:03 PM

I was wondering how you most avoid a down-regulation of leptin thyroid hormone while under a CR. Also are you guys fatigued, lack energy on CR whilst trying to exercise with weights and do cardio? How do you avoid constant hunger and metabolic damage at this point with CR

#2 Jeoshua

• 662 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:06 PM

You want to avoid hunger while exercising and simultaneously maintaining a caloric deficit? When working out, especially cardio, you are going to burn through your glycogen stores and your body will begin digesting itself to maintain that level of activity.

Long story short, while there may be a way to suppress the feeling of hunger, you are not going to be able to avoid your body eating itself
  • dislike x 1

#3 BDon

• Topic Starter
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:30 PM

Yes good point.. Perhaps I notice many people preforming CR daily but it seems absurd that most are eating 1400-1500 calories... It blows my mind.. However I am just curious in metabolic damage, leptin down-regulation with CR + Exercise...

#4 bracconiere

• 129 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 May 2014 - 10:12 PM

I use cron-o-meter and seeing that I'm reasonably sure I got what I need from food NOT supplements makes me feel full. Trying to guess whether you need more or not makes you feel hungry.

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: suppression

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users