• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Is there anyone else here from Iceland?

iceland

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Olafur Pall Olafsson

• 24 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:10 PM

For all the years I have been interested in life-extension I have never been aware of anyone else here in Iceland that is seriously interested in extreme longevity, other than my twin brother. By seriously interested I am not talking about individuals that say they think it would be nice to live much longer or be healthier, but still don't care much and don't try to do anything at all to get there. These kind of individuals are more common and are not serious if you ask me.

If it wasn't for the internet, that allows me to connect with similar minded invididuals in other countries, I would feel very isolated in terms of this interest of mine. I know it is not likely that there are others here from Iceland, since the country only has over 300 thousand residents, but if anyone else is out there, it would be nice to connect. :)

#2 olaf.larsson

• 583 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:16 PM

Nice to meet you Olaf. :)

#3 Olafur Pall Olafsson

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:55 PM

Thanks. Nice to meet you too. Btw, I like your name ;-)

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 olaf.larsson

• 583 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:08 AM

Thank you. You have a very beautyfull name to. ;)

I have been to Iceland only once at the airport at Reykavik have you been to Sweden?

#5 Olafur Pall Olafsson

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 05:13 PM

Only at the airport. Looks like you were going to the US and stopped to change flights at the airport :-)

I have been to Sweeden a few times. I lived in Goteborg for about 3 years from shortly after I was born, but I don't have any memory from that since I was so young. I have been to Goteborg once as a teenager, and I also went to Stockholm 2 years ago over a weekend. Stockholm comes at as so much bigger than Reykjavik. We don't even have any trains here for transporting.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iceland

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users