Modafinil shipping to France?

modafinil france paris retail buy paypal

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 demonmz

• 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:01 PM

Hey every one ! 

As the title shows it, I'm in France and trying to purchase modafinil online.

Could you point me out to safe, LEGIT websites to buy from that also ship to here? 

Also, if you could recommend sites that accept PayPal ( I see it's quite hard to find these) please do. Credit card accepting sites are fine too.

Thank you all !

Regards. 

#2 tazzz96

• 56 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:02 AM

I was also looking for modafinil suppliers to the EU and found https://www.smartdru...l-availability/

Its adrafinil though, which I THINK gets metabolised into modafinil, but I'm not too sure. The price seems good (about £0.63 per pill, don't know what that is in Euros) and delivery is $7 to the UK. I'm ordering some now - I'll let you know how it is when/if I get it :p

They also do PayPal payment by the way.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Edited by tazzz96, 25 May 2014 - 08:08 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 SleepyStudent

• 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 06:27 PM

Sent you a PM  :)

#4 AccountNowClosed

• Validating/Suspended
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:55 PM

Hello there!

I have copied this from another topic I posted this in. As a new person to this you have to be careful not to get scammed.

I think it is worth knowing, im not saying everyone is not genuine, but a lot of people posting on forums are related to the online pharmacies selling modafinil. It is a multi-milliom dollar industry! - they have people working for them saying they are legitimate and saying they have had a good experience - BUT this is a lie so you will give them custom. This was really obvious when topix still allowed Modafinil forums - The amount of people that were getting scammed due to this was criminal.

Another thing worth knowing is many fake vendors or companies will offer a complimentary order or will send you your modalert and not charge you. This is called a complimentary scam - They hope after recieving this small order for free and seeing that it is legitimate you will place a larger order (of over-priced Modalert) and then they take your money and send you nothing. Likewise - some websites are known for after buying ModAlert and receiving it, they then sell your credit card details to generate more money.

In my opinion the safest and cheapest vendors are those which are supplied by actual 'people'. Not companies. This is due to them being small. They want your custom, so they tend to be cheaper, offer safe payment and them to be effective and safe with the customer so you come back.

Just thought i would share this advice. I currently get mine from a vendor which is an actual person that has a large satisfied customer based on the points above.

If you would like to know any more or have any questions just message me and I can hopefully help you out,

Thanks

#5 AccountNowClosed

• Validating/Suspended
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:25 PM

Hi again everybody! I promised the seller I would write a review - just recieved an order for ModAlert 200mg from a uk seller  (He apprently ships worldwide). Ordered 100 for £80. Seems to be legit and works well. Got it within 2 days and was well packaged. I got it from this guy: jake.goodman2014@hush.com. If you have any questions about my experience get in contact with me :) - Thanks

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#6 Agatao

• 7 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 04:36 PM

I can vouch for http://www.eumodafinil.com. They ship within Europe so no customs to the any EU country. Last time, in May 2016 I have ordered 300 pills for about EUR 1/pill. Order arrived in 3 days in good conditions! Packaging was safe and protected from damage. I bought Modafinil and Waklert for several times already and I’m sure I will continue to order more in the nearest future. Greatfully they ship to Japan where I'm in now. The Modafinil (Modalert by Sun Pharma) give me what I was always looking for and could’t found before I stick to Modalert: it is increased motivation, energy, and DESIRE to get all my things done in time with perfect results.

Edited by Agatao, 23 July 2016 - 04:36 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: modafinil, france, paris, retail, buy, paypal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users