aniracetam based energy drink

aniracetam

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 komoku

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:55 AM

so after experimenting with how to get coluracetam into solution using lemon juice, I thought to try aniracetam + lemon juice

my main motivations for doing this is to create a go-to drink that i can take anywhere and reap the benefits of my supplements but not have people staring at me like a weirdo for self-administering various powers or capsules.

process:

initially as a control, I tried aniracetam + water... but with significant stirring it was not very successful

aniracetam + lemon juice... the citric acid definitely helped as it seemed to take small parts of 1g aniracetam into solution at a time... and after 1 min of stirring with about 5ml of lemon juice, the final result is a white colored liquid that has 1g aniracetam suspended in it.

this drink combination gives me significant physical and mental energy due to the caffeine and aniracetam/piracetam combination... along with the B vitamin pyridoxine and picamilon. often I can feel the effects of 1 small sip for 15-20 minutes and longer after building up a couple of sips over an hour.

ingredients for my personal 500ml energy drink:

1. 400mg caffeine

2. 15mg pyridoxine

3.  80mg picamilon

4. 1000mg piracetam

5. 1000mg aniracetam

6. 50mg CDP choline

7. base: store bought green tea bottles

NOTES:

1. aniracetam will not actually be "dissolved" in the solution, however it will be suspended in very tiny specks, and when you shake the bottle, the specks are momentarily suspended to allow for drinking.

2. this will taste VERY bad. I have gotten used to very bitter tasting stuff so I don't mind it... but if you don't like the taste, definitely try some type of juice as a base.

3. 400mg caffeine is the same as 4 cups of coffee... if you are not a caffeine tolerant person, try 200mg or less.

4. every ingredient besides aniracetam is water soluble, and i dissolve every ingredient except the aniracetam in a small volume of water prior to adding it to the green tea base solution.

5. 1 bottle lasts me a full day, but sometimes i'll do an extra 200mg aniracetam in powder form in the mornings to give me a boost before i start drinking the bottle I prepare.

6. personally, I am an oxiracetam non-responder, but if you are not, then you can either add or substitute oxiracetam to this and create your own oxiracetam/piracetam energy drink... also since oxiracetam is water soluble, the process becomes much easier without the lemon juice stirring issue.

questions or comments are most welcomed.

• like x 2
  • Informative x 1

#2 knockout_mice

• 51 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:39 AM

Seems good, besides the fact, that you have to shake it to make it drinkable. I used to make my own energy drink as well and I had the same problem with aniracetam. 

The taste of caffeine is tolerable, but piracetam is totally gross. If you're a noopept responder you should try it instead of piracetam, but it degrades quickly in water (3-4 days).

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 komoku

• Topic Starter
  • 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:29 AM

Seems good, besides the fact, that you have to shake it to make it drinkable. I used to make my own energy drink as well and I had the same problem with aniracetam. 

The taste of caffeine is tolerable, but piracetam is totally gross. If you're a noopept responder you should try it instead of piracetam, but it degrades quickly in water (3-4 days).

I am currently studying for my board exams and would not like to experiment with new substances for fear that it could adversely effect my performance... however I definitely plan to try pramiracetam and noopept after I finish exams, and I am very interested in seeings it's effects on my memory and mental endurance. I had high hopes for oxiracetam and still hope to find some way to respond to it in the future, however, it seems like non-responding isn't an issue with noopept, so hoping that is the case when I try it.

#4 thereisway

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:01 AM

interesting stack..why didnt you add in coluracetam to this one?

what do you think of piracetam and colu combo?

Since you are in school, do you carry a bag around with your 'energy drink' in it or you easily carry the bottle around school?

#5 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:19 PM

Seems like a good idea but I'd rather go into the bathroom and pop some capsules rather than drinking foul tasting chemicals,lol. But if you could somehow make it taste good I could see. Removing Piracetam would greatly enhance flavor.. Nothing masks piracetam that I've found.  400mgs of Coffee is 5 redbulls or 3 16oz monsters and 1 Redbull. To me that is an absurd amount of caffiene and I'm tolerant and dependent on the stuff. When I was drinking 2-3 monsters a day I started feeling like shit. You don't feel burnt out from that much? Is it difficult to wake up. I know everyone is different but I'd be careful to not burn yourself out where you literally won't be able to function without Tons of Nootropics and Caffiene.

#6 komoku

• Topic Starter
  • 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:10 PM

interesting stack..why didnt you add in coluracetam to this one?

what do you think of piracetam and colu combo?

Since you are in school, do you carry a bag around with your 'energy drink' in it or you easily carry the bottle around school?

I tried coluracetam with it and for my physiology, the coluracetam was so anxiolytic that it seemed to completely dampen any stimulant effects from my stack... something which is very counterproductive when I need to be productive at work.

I carry the bottle around with me and drink in public since it looks like tiny specs suspended in tea. Sometimes people ask but I just tell them it's a tea with bits of tea leaves in it.

Seems like a good idea but I'd rather go into the bathroom and pop some capsules rather than drinking foul tasting chemicals,lol. But if you could somehow make it taste good I could see. Removing Piracetam would greatly enhance flavor.. Nothing masks piracetam that I've found.  400mgs of Coffee is 5 redbulls or 3 16oz monsters and 1 Redbull. To me that is an absurd amount of caffiene and I'm tolerant and dependent on the stuff. When I was drinking 2-3 monsters a day I started feeling like shit. You don't feel burnt out from that much? Is it difficult to wake up. I know everyone is different but I'd be careful to not burn yourself out where you literally won't be able to function without Tons of Nootropics and Caffiene.

the worst tasting thing i've ever tried is sulbutamine. I think taking sulbutamine powder and piracetam powder has completely killed my bitter taste receptors and so now I can drink very bitter things and not react to it much.

400mg caffeine is definitely a lot but its important to note that 600mg is the maximum daily limit, and tolerance can push you up to 1500mg before you start being at serious risk for convulsions or neurological issues... with that said, I am very careful with 400mg as i recognize that 400mg is no joke and taking small sips from my drink throughout the day keeps the adverse effects of that dose to a bare minimum. redbulls and monsters don't exclusively rely on caffeine for it's stimulant effects, a lot of it comes from the glucose/sugar combined with the numerous B vitamins.

when I started using caffeine powder for energy drinks, I could only handle mixing 200mg in 500mL... and now i'm at 400-450mg in 500mL... so making energy drinks definitely put you at risk for quickly increasing your consumption because you don't realize how much you consume if it's in liquid form. discipline and taking breaks on weekends is of absolute importance to keep tolerance to a minimum.

#7 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:28 PM

I usually do the diet or Lo carb energy drinks. I couldn't even imagine the hangovers that would come from drinking 2-4 of the sugar loaded ones. As I've gotten older my body has become more sensitive to fake sugar where I'll wake up literally feeling hungover.

As far as the caffiene I just think it might be overkill but I guess only you know your tolerance but it still must be damaging adrenal glands even if no effect is felt at say 150mgs of caffiene.

Surprisingly for me caffiene doesn't have too much of a tolerance where even after drinking energy drinks for years 1 lo carb monster will still get me jittery every once in awhile.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 komoku

• Topic Starter
  • 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:44 AM

I usually do the diet or Lo carb energy drinks. I couldn't even imagine the hangovers that would come from drinking 2-4 of the sugar loaded ones. As I've gotten older my body has become more sensitive to fake sugar where I'll wake up literally feeling hungover.

As far as the caffiene I just think it might be overkill but I guess only you know your tolerance but it still must be damaging adrenal glands even if no effect is felt at say 150mgs of caffiene.

Surprisingly for me caffiene doesn't have too much of a tolerance where even after drinking energy drinks for years 1 lo carb monster will still get me jittery every once in awhile.

I suspect my HPA axis was damaged long before I started taking higher doses of caffeine. I've been through several significant emotionally traumatic times in my life that I felt caused a permanent imbalance in my brain. Furthermore, I have always experienced energy issues... which led me to utilizing caffeine pills and ephedrine several years ago. This combination reversed my energy deficit, however likely damaged or weakened my HPA in the process.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aniracetam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users