Selank Review (Cеланк)

selank cеланк anxiolytic anxiety 0.15%

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:29 AM

selankgreen.jpg

I ordered Selank from here: http://www.psypharm.com/selank and it arrived, to Australia, in 21 days. The website seems to be trustworthy but you need bitcoins to order (google second life method.) A question I emailed was answered quickly.

Information:

Homepage: http://selank.com

Active substance: Threonyl-lysyl-prolyl-arginyl-prolyl-proline-glycine diacetate.

Country of manufacture: Russia.

There is only one strength and size. At the medium dosage, which is what I'm taking, 3 drops in each nostril, each bottle lasts two weeks. I'm therefore going to do a two week trial and review the substance here. Selank is an anxiolytic and I hope that it will relieve my quite bad anxiety.

First day:

I took a booster dose: 4 drops in each nostril. The pipette is very cheap and low tech and it's hard to know whether you've released a drop into your nose. The packaging states that it should be kept below 10oC so I've put it in the fridge. I assume, though, considering it's summer in Russia, that for most of the 26 days this took to get to me, it was above that temperature. Please keep this in mind when considering this review.

Effects:

I feel mildly calmer. Not sedated. Very slight headache, which went away quickly, and very slight difficult thinking (this is perceptible not just a general feeling.) It has been 2 hours since dosing. It will be interesting to see if my response to stressful stimulus is different. I'll cover that in the next update.

Edited by Ben, 30 July 2014 - 10:30 AM.

• like x 4
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#2 Ben

• Topic Starter
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:55 AM

Day 6: For the last 6 days I haven't really felt a perceptible reduction in anxiety to report. This may be because the product was destroyed during shipping. I'm currently taking 2 drops in each nostril. I'm going to increase this to 4 drops, 2 x a day and will report back.

Edited by Ben, 04 August 2014 - 04:56 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Ben

• Topic Starter
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:57 PM

I've completed my 0.15%, 3ml, 4.5mg, vial of Selank. I believe there was an effect towards the end. I appeared to respond more calmy to external stressful stimuli.

Administration with the retail bottle is difficult. It is glass with a plastic funnel attached that can be squeezed to release small drops into the nose.

I'm now going to buy Selank powder, mix it into bacteriostatic water, and administer it through a nasal spray so that I am getting 100mcg with each spray and will aim for a total spray of 600mcg--or three in each nostril. I will report back soon.

#4 TSX TypeR

• 68 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 April 2015 - 01:19 PM

I tried Selank from Awakebrain.com this week. It took 3 days to arrive from Pennsylvania and came complete with a gel pack and some candy. For me, it appears to be working very well, school seems easier and bad situations are less stressful. I seem to have confirmed that last part when something happened to me earilier this week (on day two of my Selank experience) that would have caused great distress, instead it totally didn't! This is the first nootropic that I've tried that makes me want to give up racetams.

5 days into my experience my most notable effects are: Enhanced short-term & working memory, enhanced focus, increased mental energy during times of fatigue, quicker recall, and increased ability to handle bad situations.

I feel like this needed to be posted because Selank isn't getting the attention it deserves as opposed to its relative Semax.

Edit:My dosing schedule was ~1 drop per nostril twice a day.

Edited by TSX TypeR, 04 April 2015 - 01:27 PM.

• like x 2

#5 Maxpower

• 79 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:16 AM

I am glad it worked for you TSX as the effects you found are what I am after.

I have also ordered Selank (actually N-Acetyl Selank) from Ceretropic to be sent to Australia. I am hoping that the powdered version I ordered will be more stable in the long transit.

#6 TSX TypeR

• 68 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:11 PM

I did end up running into trouble with Selank, recently when I switch brands and untentionally megadosed as a result. I've switched back to my standard ALCAR, Piracetam and Alpha GPC.

http://www.reddit.co...or_semax_users/

I now get no nootropic effects from Selank, my latest effects are: jitters, anxiety, brainfog and sedation.

Edited by TSX TypeR, 15 April 2015 - 06:36 PM.

#7 BarbCat

• 18 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 07:16 PM

I received n-a-selank from Ceretropic very quickly.  30mg powder mixed with 3cc's Bacwater.  Injecting up to 20 mark had somewhat calming effect for first few days, after that, nothing to write home about.  I had high hopes for this one for anxiety, but won't be ordering it again.  

#8 Maxpower

• 79 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 May 2015 - 07:05 AM

I received n-a-selank from Ceretropic very quickly.  30mg powder mixed with 3cc's Bacwater.  Injecting up to 20 mark had somewhat calming effect for first few days, after that, nothing to write home about.  I had high hopes for this one for anxiety, but won't be ordering it again.  

I have received my NA Selank as well and was wondering if anyone noticed any cognitive benefits? I don't suffer from anxiety, though the Selank may help to balance out NA Semax, but I was hoping it may have some nootropics benefits as well?

#9 BarbCat

• 18 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:17 PM

I have received my NA Selank as well and was wondering if anyone noticed any cognitive benefits? I don't suffer from anxiety, though the Selank may help to balance out NA Semax, but I was hoping it may have some nootropics benefits as well?

Hard to say,  I only used it maybe 10 times.  I don't have cognitive dysfunction, so I wouldn't know what to look for.

#10 StarMitten20818

• 25 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 10:59 AM

not actually an anxiolytic #olanzapine #furafloradom
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#11 StarMitten20818

• 25 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 11:01 AM

has effects after 6 days *barely requires galantamine*
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#12 Puppalupacus

• 60 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 January 2018 - 01:52 PM

has effects after 6 days *barely requires galantamine*

Every one of your posts is a time-waster.  Please go away.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: selank, cеланк, anxiolytic, anxiety, 0.15%

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users