* * * * * 2 votes

Semax experiences?

semax nootropics

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#1 NilsOlav

• 82 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 12:04 AM

I searched the archives and saw only a few old threads on Semax. Mostly good stuff said. Just curious if any of our recent active members have used Semax and what their experience of it was.

#2 Infinityandbeyond

• 9 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:15 AM

I remember hearing about it awhile ago.  Maybe no one liked it?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Plasmonix

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:21 PM

I recently acquired some Semax from Ceretropic as a nasal spray. Each press of the spray nozzle is a 200 mcg dose and I've been experimenting with 2-4 total sprays. I'll need additional time to make a fully informed conclusion, but so far it bumps up my mood a notch acutely after taking it. As the day wears on, the effect tapers to a large extent and can even lend itself to some volatility -- ie, I may start feeling more irritable than I otherwise would feel after a number of hours have passed. I've also noticed a lack of any discernible nootropic qualities with the exception of possibly improved memory. To be honest though, Semax seems to uplift my mood at the expense of my cognition in general. It's probably not the best neuropeptide for me. I'll likely visit Selank next. I'll give it maybe another week at most to be sure in my self-analysis.

• like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#4 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:39 PM

How did you get Semax nasal spray from ceretropic when they arn't even selling it. It is not listed on there website. Did they have a brief period where they were selling it?

#5 FW900

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:23 AM

Semax is one of my favorite nootropics. I said this before, and I'll mention it now, there is a feeling of clearheadedness I get almost immediately after dosing. Whenever I conversed whilst on semax, I had my thoughts collected better and and my vocabulary seemed more extravagant.  I recall most of my moments on Semax remarkably well. I've used it to study pages of material in combination with phenlypiracetam or nicotine. The recall of the material studied worked well. Possible increase of motivation.

There are two periods of effects. Immediately after taking it and one that persists for over a day. The lasting effect can be attributed to an increase of BDNF.

I found it most effective dosing multiple times in a day. I had the Russian stuff and I didn't want it sitting around in my refrigerator encouraging the remotest possibility of bacteria forming on the tip of it; so I went through it in about 1.5 weeks.

If you buy semax, go with Ceretropic. The Russian stuff is expensive.

How did you get Semax nasal spray from ceretropic when they arn't even selling it. It is not listed on there website. Did they have a brief period where they were selling it?

Ceretropic will be releasing it soon. He likely has connections with the owners and they probably gave him an early sample. The last time I contacted Ceretropic about it, they were planning on buying more Semax so they will be able to keep up with the anticipated demand. I can't speak for them, but they'll have it out sooner or later I'm guessing.

Edited by FW900, 12 September 2014 - 02:25 AM.

#6 Plasmonix

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:37 AM

Semax is one of my favorite nootropics. I said this before, and I'll mention it now, there is a feeling of clearheadedness I get almost immediately after dosing. Whenever I conversed whilst on semax, I had my thoughts collected better and and my vocabulary seemed more extravagant.  I recall most of my moments on Semax remarkably well. I've used it to study pages of material in combination with phenlypiracetam or nicotine. The recall of the material studied worked well. Possible increase of motivation.

There are two periods of effects. Immediately after taking it and one that persists for over a day. The lasting effect can be attributed to an increase of BDNF.

I found it most effective dosing multiple times in a day. I had the Russian stuff and I didn't want it sitting around in my refrigerator encouraging the remotest possibility of bacteria forming on the tip of it; so I went through it in about 1.5 weeks.

Ceretropic will be releasing it soon. He likely has connections with the owners and they probably gave him an early sample. The last time I contacted Ceretropic about it, they were planning on buying more Semax so they will be able to keep up with the anticipated demand. I can't speak for them, but they'll have it out sooner or later I'm guessing.

Correct. I was able to get in touch with one of the owners via email and inquired about this early availability. He was very accommodating about getting it to me promptly, especially given the possibility of the peptide becoming denatured in transit due to sustained exposure to higher temperatures and whatnot. 

I'm curious, though, FW900, as to what specific dosages you used when you took it. I'm still experimenting and will likely move to higher dosages (~1-1.2 mg) for a couple days to rule out whether they are beyond my dose response.

#7 FW900

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:20 AM

Correct. I was able to get in touch with one of the owners via email and inquired about this early availability. He was very accommodating about getting it to me promptly, especially given the possibility of the peptide becoming denatured in transit due to sustained exposure to higher temperatures and whatnot. 

I'm curious, though, FW900, as to what specific dosages you used when you took it. I'm still experimenting and will likely move to higher dosages (~1-1.2 mg) for a couple days to rule out whether they are beyond my dose response.

The Russian stuff. 1% and.1%. As for dose, whatever came out of the nasal dropper. One drop in each nostril, sometimes two. But there were days where I dosed several times in a day. It was inconsistent and I personally have not done the estimations. I plan on using Ceretropic's soon and will be able to tell you my responses to a more precise dosage when I do.

#8 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:04 AM

Cheapest method is to buy a vial of SEMAX (120mg) and dissolve it into a nasal spray. I think 120mg should go into 24ml of nasal spray to get the ideal amount (500mcg) of per spray assuming 20 drops is 1ml and 1 spray is around 3 drops. Just use as you go.

The price is a little high; and (IMO) should be lowered to attract interest as people are unwilling to invest large sums of money without results. But, I assume the spray versions should be priced at 39-49 to persuade more users to try it out. If the prices are persistently high I might ask if THT can stock it...

Edited by yadayada, 12 September 2014 - 07:05 AM.

#9 redFishBlueFish

• 186 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:41 PM

Soon? Their site says it's in stock now....
http://www.ceretropi...semax-solution/Attached File  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410543659.394719.jpg   144.8KB   15 downloads

#10 FW900

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:48 PM

No, like I said, it is not in stock. That's the vials not the nasal solution. That is meant to be subcutaneously injected. You would also need to buy bacteriostatic water and syringes and needles if you were going to buy this product.

#11 redFishBlueFish

• 186 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:49 PM

Injected? Better tell the buyers they are using it wrong...

Edited by redFishBlueFish, 12 September 2014 - 05:54 PM.

#12 FW900

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:19 PM

Injected? Better tell the buyers they are using it wrong...

A different route of administration does not mean they are using it  "wrong".  Same if not better bioavailability, just a slower onset of effect. (Direct contact with olfactory neurons can be quicker than an injection)

#13 mandaryn

• 41 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:05 AM

I recently bought some Semax from a Russian vendor (it has been commercially available in Russia for some time), at the 0.1 strength.  I agree whole-heartedly with the other member that said there is an almost instant feeling of clarity or clear-headedness.  It seems to have a stimulatory and mood elevating effect.  I found that my vigilance and motivation in the 4-6 hours following a dose is significantly enhanced.  I'm energetic and have a "just keep moving" kind of attitude.  I was genuinely shocked at how noticeable the effect is after a single dose.  I really think this substance has value for anyone suffering from depression.  I have not attempted to assess the cognitive benefit in any measurable way yet, however I think the real benefit from this drug is in it's overall enhancement of my state of mind and my persistence or efficiency.  

Oh, Just FYI: I usually put a drop in each nostril when I get up, and another two drops at lunchtime.  No hangover.  Some insomnia.  No withdrawal when I left it at work over a 3 day weekend.  The effects, for me, are noticeable for roughly 4-5 hours from a single dose.  Hope this helps.  This drug will be a regular part of my stack, since few nootropics have such a significant and clarifying effect on my thoughts.

#14 mandaryn

• 41 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:08 AM

bought through amazon…shipped from Russia, took about 2 weeks to get to me in California.  No compounding and guess-work involved, ready to use out of the box.

#15 FeelsNumbMan

• 80 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 12:45 AM

Would love to hear more about people's experiences with Semax. I'm interested in trying it out myself but it's a bit out of my price range for "experimenting" with stuff. As someone who suffers from depression, I'm always trying to look for something that could help me through the day. The symptoms I'm mainly trying to fight against are anhedonia and apathy. Do anyone heave experiences with these together?

Or even perhaps it helps you socialize better or enjoy music or... well, anything positive really.

#16 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 September 2014 - 01:11 PM

I've used Ceretroopic version of Semax subQ at about 500mcg per day for 3 weeks now.

So far the effects are very good: it is very subtle but assist a lot in mental tasks, increase resistance to stress and fatigue and helps with general learning capabilities. I ranked those aspects everyday in my journal and there has been an increase accross the board on those measures.

Also, my working memory has improved as tested by N-Back and cogmed (spaceship game for WM). I'm a little more fluent when I write papers (I'm a researcher in my university) but nothing grandiose like when using Piracetam. 

I haven't really stacked anything with it except for NSI-189 one day (no significant effect but it is dangerous to mix novel agents so I refrain from doing that again. I took the NSI by force of habit), Phenylpiracetam once (I was feeling low on energy, great synergy of those two products). 

Overall, I feel it is best taken alone and that is what I will do from now one. Semax has replaced all of the nootropics I used to take. It has good mood enhancing quality, gives a slight (very subtle) stimulation and assist me in attaining my goals (working full time and studying full time to get my phd). 

I have read a lot about Trkb downregulation and I cycle during the weekends and will take a rest period around christmas to be on the safe side.

Otherwise, Semax is a great nootropic. I really hate using it subQ mainly because I fee like a drug addict :-) but it is painless and very efficient. I find it more economical and practical that way.

It is not a nootropic that you will "feel" and I don't care. I just want something neuroprotective that assists my personality (instead of overhauling it) and helps me become a better professional, father and student by giving a better mood and more resistance to stress and fatigue.

If I had to quantify the effects I would say, on a scale from 1 to 10

Potentiator of stimulant: 9

Mood enhancement: 7

Focus/attention: 8

Motivation: 8

Creativity: 2

Resistance to fatigue: 8

Memory: 8

So it is a pretty good supplement and for my modest goals, exactly what I was looking for. I was tired of having to take 5-6 substances to achieve a balanced and supportive effects without side-effects and I'm glad I found Semax.

As you know, Ceretropric is a reputable vendor and I can vouch for the quality of their products. Paul posted the COA of the batch I received and it seems to be the good products. Product was well packaged and received swiftly.

Thanks,

• like x 5
  • Informative x 1

#17 FocusPocus

• 225 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:21 PM

I've used Ceretroopic version of Semax subQ at about 500mcg per day for 3 weeks now.

So far the effects are very good: it is very subtle but assist a lot in mental tasks, increase resistance to stress and fatigue and helps with general learning capabilities. I ranked those aspects everyday in my journal and there has been an increase accross the board on those measures.

Also, my working memory has improved as tested by N-Back and cogmed (spaceship game for WM). I'm a little more fluent when I write papers (I'm a researcher in my university) but nothing grandiose like when using Piracetam. 

I haven't really stacked anything with it except for NSI-189 one day (no significant effect but it is dangerous to mix novel agents so I refrain from doing that again. I took the NSI by force of habit), Phenylpiracetam once (I was feeling low on energy, great synergy of those two products). 

Overall, I feel it is best taken alone and that is what I will do from now one. Semax has replaced all of the nootropics I used to take. It has good mood enhancing quality, gives a slight (very subtle) stimulation and assist me in attaining my goals (working full time and studying full time to get my phd). 

I have read a lot about Trkb downregulation and I cycle during the weekends and will take a rest period around christmas to be on the safe side.

Otherwise, Semax is a great nootropic. I really hate using it subQ mainly because I fee like a drug addict :-) but it is painless and very efficient. I find it more economical and practical that way.

It is not a nootropic that you will "feel" and I don't care. I just want something neuroprotective that assists my personality (instead of overhauling it) and helps me become a better professional, father and student by giving a better mood and more resistance to stress and fatigue.

If I had to quantify the effects I would say, on a scale from 1 to 10

Potentiator of stimulant: 9

Mood enhancement: 7

Focus/attention: 8

Motivation: 8

Creativity: 2

Resistance to fatigue: 8

Memory: 8

So it is a pretty good supplement and for my modest goals, exactly what I was looking for. I was tired of having to take 5-6 substances to achieve a balanced and supportive effects without side-effects and I'm glad I found Semax.

As you know, Ceretropric is a reputable vendor and I can vouch for the quality of their products. Paul posted the COA of the batch I received and it seems to be the good products. Product was well packaged and received swiftly.

Thanks,

thanks for the great review!

I've heard anecdotes about semax stacking badly with Uridine, but well with Ritalin/Adderall etc.

I'm planning to take Semax along with Galantamine(helps my bipolar cognition greatly), Caffeine, and maybe deprenyl.

I understand that you would prefer Semax alone and not stacking it with anything else,

Just wondering if you tried it with caffeine atleast and if it potentiates caffeine too?

Also since Semax MOA is related to cortisol , I was wondering if taking supplements that decrease cortisol like Ashwagandha will affect the efficacy of Semax?

Edited by FocusPocus, 24 September 2014 - 02:23 PM.

• like x 1

#18 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 September 2014 - 03:17 PM

Hi,

It probably does stack well with amphetamines because it potentiates them. There was a study done on that subject but I cannot post link for some reason. You will find it easily enough on google scholar.

It goes greatly with coffee and caffeine.

I don't know about uridine, I don't use it. 

I do prefer Semax alone because frankly, I don't know what could be added to it (except maybe NSI-189 for the mood enhancement/greater empathy).

As for the cortisol, I took it with something that can raise cortisol and I will never do that again. I was very irritable for about an hour.

Also, it doesn't mix well with afinils at all! I was sleepy all day.

Anyways, it is just my experience so take it with a grain of salt but it is a great nootropic....

If I had to rank it, it would like this:

1. NSI-189 (life changing for me. Brought deep introspection and good overal cognitive improvement)

2. Semax

3. Noopept at very low dose

• like x 1

#19 FocusPocus

• 225 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:55 PM

Hi,

It probably does stack well with amphetamines because it potentiates them. There was a study done on that subject but I cannot post link for some reason. You will find it easily enough on google scholar.

It goes greatly with coffee and caffeine.

I don't know about uridine, I don't use it. 

I do prefer Semax alone because frankly, I don't know what could be added to it (except maybe NSI-189 for the mood enhancement/greater empathy).

As for the cortisol, I took it with something that can raise cortisol and I will never do that again. I was very irritable for about an hour.

Also, it doesn't mix well with afinils at all! I was sleepy all day.

Anyways, it is just my experience so take it with a grain of salt but it is a great nootropic....

If I had to rank it, it would like this:

1. NSI-189 (life changing for me. Brought deep introspection and good overal cognitive improvement)

2. Semax

3. Noopept at very low dose

thanks for the reply. I dont know why you were not able to paste links. It says you are an inactive user, if someone clicks on your profile! Its as if you dont exist! :)

Do you dose 500mcg early in the day or divided doses at regular intervals? Is it anxiogenic in anyway when dosed with stimulants/caffeine/phenylpiracetam? (more than the usual). Any problems sleeping at night?

I've ordered Selank too, but i guess I'll not use it, unless Semax gets anxiogenic.

• like x 1

#20 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:53 PM

Yeah, my brain tumor (because of the NSI-189) will probably be able to figure out how to properly register before I do :-) I took so much information on these forums that I felt obliged to give back a little but my registration has proven to be a rather complicated task (I had to contact the administrator a couple of times...)

I take it just when I wake up. Apparently, it has an activity window of about 20 hours and I can attest that there doesn't seem to be a need to re-dose. I really don't like the process of SubQ delivery so once a day is plenty for my taste.

Lately, I tried upping the dosage at 1 mg to see if there was any added benefits but my scores on VM hasn't improved much. So 500 mcg is plenty for me. A 60 mg vial gives me 120 doses and the shelf life appears to be around 4 months so it makes sense. It is rather inexpensive at 0,55$ a day (with the needed friction alcool and other tools to deliver subq)

It doesn't seem to produce any anxiety even when combined with stimulants and is quite relaxing in fact. I don't know if you ever felt in the zone when everything seems to calm down and you have headspace but intense focus that last all day. To me that's pretty much how I would describe it. It's very subtle in the sense that it is not overwhelming (a la phenylpiracetam) but you finish your day and go back to your kids/spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend/cat/videogame and you still have energy in the tank. When you look back you realize you had a pretty productive day, had great interaction with colleagues, almost had a shot with that secretary etc.

It is by no mean a miracle cure but to me it is rather anxiolytic. I do not feel the need to add anything to it but do keep us posted on how your trial will go.

Here is another try at posting a link:

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/15188751

*edit: typos and bad pun removed

Edited by cani!, 24 September 2014 - 06:13 PM.

• like x 2

#21 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:25 AM

So how much Semax is a therapeutic daily dose and how do you take it?

#22 Healthy Tony

• 112 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:13 PM

So how much Semax is a therapeutic daily dose and how do you take it?

For me, about 2 drops per nostril per day. Taken in the morning. Sometimes a boost of 1 drop per nostril was added later in the afternoon.

#23 FocusPocus

• 225 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:45 AM

Has anyone found if Semax stacks well with racetams?

Edited by FocusPocus, 30 September 2014 - 02:00 AM.

#24 FocusPocus

• 225 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:29 AM

So I've received Semax and have been using it for the last 4 days.

I should have listened to Cani and others in this thread, since i tried stacking it with everything from galantamine to Ritalin.

Semax is best taken alone. I tried 500mcg with Ritalin and it made me anxious (I have GAD), I found that it greatly potentiates the stimulant, so those with gad might have to watch out for this, and take lower dose of stimulants if you plan to use them with Semax.

I find that my concentration is really really good. My bipolar ADD mind doesnt seem to get distracted that easily at all. And I cover lots of material in less time.

My anhedonia has lifted. I never realised that Ive been living with anhedonia all this while. Yesterday, I actually sat down and watched tv and laughed with my parents at programs and jokes that I always thought were stupid and 'low IQ' stuff. It was only after a while that I realized that, I had actually sat down and laughed at something which I would have criticized my folks for watching.

My motivation is mildly increased too. I have more energy. My recall is mildly increased or maybe placebo.

But unfortunately the effects diminish towards the evening and I feel sleepy. (Thinking of dosing twice from now on)

I fall asleep easily, and have very vivid dreams. 

I woke up twice startled last night due to these crazy vivid dreams i had. 

I decided to quit all other noots and just focus on Semax for now.

So today I took a 500mcg dose, but it doesnt quite seem to make me awake like I would like to. Think Ill just stack with caffeine or maybe up the semax dose.

On a side note, I had stacked it with selank a few days back, and took a very small dose of ritalin (2.5mg), and went on the most productive 5 hours I had in the last year. I wonder if its the selank potentiating the ritalin with its tyrosine hydorxylase modulation, or if its semax potentiating ritalin in the absence of anxiety (thanks to selank).

Anyway, all this is getting too confusing, and I have decided to just focus on semax for now. Will post back.

Edited by FocusPocus, 06 October 2014 - 03:41 AM.

• Informative x 1

#25 FeelsNumbMan

• 80 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:39 AM

Hey FocusPocus, thanks for the experience report.

I've recently received a bottle of intranasal spray of both Selank and Semax. I tried the Selank on Saturday and the Semax about four or five hours ago.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like it's doing much for me. I kinda feel more out of it, a bit depersonalized and I eventually get drowsy and fall asleep. I've been feeling a lot more out of it since I've done the Selank but I can't really tell if Selank is really contributing to it or if it's just me going through one of those depression phase again. I don't know. It seems like every time I get started on something new, I get a bit anxious about it not working and all and then this ends up happening. Again, I'm not really surprised that it doesn't seem to do much for me because I've tried a lot of things out before and none of them have really shown any significant benefits for me...

The only thing I've truly noticed something out of was kratom and phenibut, and even so, they're not stuff you'd wanna be taking on a daily basis. Whenever they worked, I enjoyed it heavily but it's not like they're always giving me the same effects every time, and it's no longer like the first few times I've took 'em. Maybe my depression has really gotten that much worse.

Anyways, I truly do feel like my brain is a lot slower now. It's a lot harder for me to type things up without thinking I sound stupid or dumb.

It's kinda unfortunate and if I hadn't tried either yet, I'd feel more reassured after reading your experience due to seeing the keyword: anhedonia. That's one thing that always gets my interest, whether or not something helps out with anhedonia

Maybe I'll give it few more tries... I'm not too savvy with how to use the intranasal spray so perhaps I might have sprayed more than enough for Semax and not enough for Selank. But either way I'm pretty sure I did get at least a dose in... or maybe I'm just really prone to placebo. Heh.

#26 FocusPocus

• 225 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:33 PM

Hey FocusPocus, thanks for the experience report.

I've recently received a bottle of intranasal spray of both Selank and Semax. I tried the Selank on Saturday and the Semax about four or five hours ago.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like it's doing much for me. I kinda feel more out of it, a bit depersonalized and I eventually get drowsy and fall asleep. I've been feeling a lot more out of it since I've done the Selank but I can't really tell if Selank is really contributing to it or if it's just me going through one of those depression phase again. I don't know. It seems like every time I get started on something new, I get a bit anxious about it not working and all and then this ends up happening. Again, I'm not really surprised that it doesn't seem to do much for me because I've tried a lot of things out before and none of them have really shown any significant benefits for me...

The only thing I've truly noticed something out of was kratom and phenibut, and even so, they're not stuff you'd wanna be taking on a daily basis. Whenever they worked, I enjoyed it heavily but it's not like they're always giving me the same effects every time, and it's no longer like the first few times I've took 'em. Maybe my depression has really gotten that much worse.

Anyways, I truly do feel like my brain is a lot slower now. It's a lot harder for me to type things up without thinking I sound stupid or dumb.

It's kinda unfortunate and if I hadn't tried either yet, I'd feel more reassured after reading your experience due to seeing the keyword: anhedonia. That's one thing that always gets my interest, whether or not something helps out with anhedonia

Maybe I'll give it few more tries... I'm not too savvy with how to use the intranasal spray so perhaps I might have sprayed more than enough for Semax and not enough for Selank. But either way I'm pretty sure I did get at least a dose in... or maybe I'm just really prone to placebo. Heh.

i think proper dosing is important. Im doing the injection so its accurate.

Also I find that selank alone makes me dumb and sedated as fk. Maybe you need to dose semax alone. 

higher doses of semax (>1mg) can cause brain fog for some people too, i ve heard.

Higher doses are anxiety inducing for me. 

Maybe try something other than selank as an anxiolytic adjunct when you dose semax, or maybe dose semax alone at low doses.

good luck man. Hope everything works out for you!

Edited by FocusPocus, 06 October 2014 - 12:33 PM.

#27 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:46 PM

Thanks for the report!

The effects of Semax seemed cumulative.... If you can, would you please report back after using it for maybe two weeks? I would like to share notes with you.

I will try dosing twice a day as you suggested. I read the half life was really long (20 hours) but it is worth a try.

Thanks!

So I've received Semax and have been using it for the last 4 days.

I should have listened to Cani and others in this thread, since i tried stacking it with everything from galantamine to Ritalin.

Semax is best taken alone. I tried 500mcg with Ritalin and it made me anxious (I have GAD), I found that it greatly potentiates the stimulant, so those with gad might have to watch out for this, and take lower dose of stimulants if you plan to use them with Semax.

I find that my concentration is really really good. My bipolar ADD mind doesnt seem to get distracted that easily at all. And I cover lots of material in less time.

My anhedonia has lifted. I never realised that Ive been living with anhedonia all this while. Yesterday, I actually sat down and watched tv and laughed with my parents at programs and jokes that I always thought were stupid and 'low IQ' stuff. It was only after a while that I realized that, I had actually sat down and laughed at something which I would have criticized my folks for watching.

My motivation is mildly increased too. I have more energy. My recall is mildly increased or maybe placebo.

But unfortunately the effects diminish towards the evening and I feel sleepy. (Thinking of dosing twice from now on)

I fall asleep easily, and have very vivid dreams. 

I woke up twice startled last night due to these crazy vivid dreams i had. 

I decided to quit all other noots and just focus on Semax for now.

So today I took a 500mcg dose, but it doesnt quite seem to make me awake like I would like to. Think Ill just stack with caffeine or maybe up the semax dose.

On a side note, I had stacked it with selank a few days back, and took a very small dose of ritalin (2.5mg), and went on the most productive 5 hours I had in the last year. I wonder if its the selank potentiating the ritalin with its tyrosine hydorxylase modulation, or if its semax potentiating ritalin in the absence of anxiety (thanks to selank).

Anyway, all this is getting too confusing, and I have decided to just focus on semax for now. Will post back.

#28 oppenheimer82

• 54 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:59 PM

more people with semax experiences?

#29 Aleksei Adolshin

• 12 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:20 AM

Currently using the russian semax. Started with 0.1% concentration, which over time I found that its not enough for me. The 1% is much better and more potent, but also more expensive. Almost instant effect of clear thinking and ability to concentrate on whatever you're doing for much longer periods of time. I use it three times a day: morning, afternoon and evening. Although do get some problems falling asleep, but that doent bother me much. No side effects or withdrawal symptoms.
Overall a fantastic product, the down side is it must be kept in a cool place, which isn't a problem in winter time.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 BasicBiO

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2015 - 05:20 AM

Dosed 200mcg intranasally of SEMAX upon waking this morning along with two cups of coffee. I was fatigued from lack of sleep and also from a heavy cardio workout the day before. Did not feel anything too noticeable beyond an almost imperceptable "buzz", for lack of a better word. Waited two hours then dosed another 200mcg with an additional cup of coffee and that's when the magic happened.  Mental fatigue vanished, excellent boosts in alertness and clarity without the anxiousness and worsening of my ADD symptoms I often get from other noots like racetams. The effects were apparent for roughly 9 hours and I experienced a gradual, peaceful comedown instead of a crash. It's now 12 hours since the second dose and my thoughts are still clear, but I think I'll be able to sleep fine.

So far, so good. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: semax, nootropics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users