• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Methods of Ingestion

scales weight weigh scale digital scale digital scales ingest ingestion swallow consume

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 greensky7

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:35 PM

Good day,

I've recently puchased an American Weigh 100g x0.01g Digital Scale for measuring out my supplement powders.  The powders came with plastic scoopers, but wanted a scale to measure out an exact dose.  I calibrated the scale by using U.S. coins and it was accurate enough (only off by a smidge), so I know the scale is working.

I'm looking to hear how you guys take your supplements.  The reason for my inquiry is to see if there are any methods of weighing out the powders and ingesting them that sound most efficient or practical.

As of right now, I have a round metal plate that I put onto the digital scale, turn on the TARE function to cancel out the weight, pour my powder on the plate, pour the powder from the plate directly into my mouth or into water and mix.

I've run into a few minor problems and wanted to get some feedback.  For one, does anyone have any containers to hold the powder to recommend?  The metal plate I use isn't cutting it.  Second, if I put too much onto the scale, I haven't figured out an easy way to take some of the powder off.  I've just been using the scooper to pour it back into its original package or container, but this doesn't work easily. I think the shape and design of the metal plate make it difficult to re-scoop unwanted material. Third, how do you guys ingest the powder?  I'm interested to see what methods you guys use because I think the way I do it may not be the most efficient.

Thank you,

Green

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scales, weight, weigh, scale, digital scale, digital scales, ingest, ingestion, swallow, consume

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users