• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo

Looking To Connect to Rio Members!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Aaron Traywick - LEPI

• 6 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:31 PM

Hello,

I just joined the site, and I would like to get as involved as I can. My desire is to learn more about  the work of this community, and to find a few mentors who can share with me some of their experiences and best practices in aligning their lives around a concept of longevity.

I just moved to Rio, and would love to meet some new folks who share this interest in longevity!

Some words about me are below, and a direct contact.

Aaron Traywick

Office:  971.303.9141

#2 VastEmptiness

• 165 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 December 2014 - 12:58 AM

I'll be in and around Rio the next weeks. Can you specify what topics you are interested in?

#3 Aaron Traywick - LEPI

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 02:15 PM

I´d love to take some time to get to know you and why life extension occurs as important to you! Thanks for responding.

I have a lot of interest in work of SENS and CALICO, though I know little about their current priorities and innovations. I´d love to chat about what you feel like occurs as most important for life extension, perpetual and otherwise, within this field of human thought, and your perspective on how this might affect your own life. Really interested in finding a way that I can contribute to this work, and do not know quite where to start and where my own unique talents might best support.

I live in Estacio, and I travel every day to Ipanema. Weekends work great, and anytime after 6 PM and between 12 and 4 PM on any weekday.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 VastEmptiness

• 165 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 December 2014 - 03:52 PM

While I'm always open to a chat I'll have to let you know that we're probably coming from two different sides onto that topic. I'm in my mid twenties and about to create a career in improving peoples quality of life rather than enhancing it (which might of course be an effect of that). on longecity forums i'm mostly looking for more understanding in neurofeedback&nootropics, but I guess once there's financial security and the end of life is nearing, the actual topic of "longecity" will have a more relevant stance.

Anyway, drop me a PM with contact details. It'll be my first time in Rio and I don't know yet how long I'll stay but exchange of ideas is always a good thing, i believe.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new member

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users