Photo

Death Puppet Video

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Droplet

• Life Member, Advisor Honorary Advisor
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 02:45 PM

I have a really badly made video with a hand puppet of Death that I did years ago when I had time to be bored. YOLF is aware of its existence and says that it just needs a better voice on it. I did it with a child's voice distorting toy.

• Cheerful x 1

#2 Droplet

• Topic Starter
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 10:19 AM

I put something up years ago on that Google thing but I am really not up on computers. Maybe YOLF will remember how to access it? It could do with having the Longecity logo added in there too but I really don't understand much about such things. I can use the computer for the basics but that's as far as it goes. Ask YOLF if he can still access it, as I initially passed it on to him. From there, do what you think is best for it...even if that is discarding the thing because it is so badly done. :p

#3 YOLF

Posted 18 March 2015 - 04:04 PM

I put something up years ago on that Google thing but I am really not up on computers. Maybe YOLF will remember how to access it? It could do with having the Longecity logo added in there too but I really don't understand much about such things. I can use the computer for the basics but that's as far as it goes. Ask YOLF if he can still access it, as I initially passed it on to him. From there, do what you think is best for it...even if that is discarding the thing because it is so badly done. :p

You're more than welcome to spread it around or do a user submission to the videos section.

#4 Droplet

• Topic Starter
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 06:02 PM

You're more than welcome to spread it around or do a user submission to the videos section.

I ideally wanted to just pass it on to Mind for tweaking THEN spread it around. Any suggestions?

#5 YOLF

Posted 18 March 2015 - 06:24 PM

I think it's good to go as a social media share. Just pair it with a link to the LongeCity membership page. It's charming in it's own way and overproducing it may detract from that.

#6 Droplet

• Topic Starter
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 12:38 PM

If I still have the files to create this, I will try that. Currently it just has a link to Longecity. It was made years ago out of total boredom when I had time to be bored. :p Failing that, I will just submit it in the user submissions bit.

#7 Droplet

• Topic Starter
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:40 PM

Could you please direct me to the user submissions section? I have updated it. Thanks. :)

#8 YOLF

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:43 PM

You can submit it here by giving us the url after uploading it to your youtube account.

#9 Droplet

• Topic Starter
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 07:30 PM

I will have to find time to make a You Tube account...unless you want to upload it?

#10 YOLF

Posted 22 March 2015 - 04:01 AM

Sure, if you want to put it on google drive I can do that.

• like x 1

#11 Droplet

• Topic Starter
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 09:19 AM

I like that option. :) Just have to figure out how to use Google Drive again - I only signed up to it to give you that file in the first place and have nothing to do with it otherwise.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users