• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo

(Spanish Forum) need your help

foro

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Geron

• 18 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 10:13 PM

Last year launched a forum on Longevity | Antiaging | Rejuvenation | Antiedad in Spanish, but the truth has gone very wrong with this endeavor, most people who have been known all these issues.

I ask for your cooperation so that anyone who can write in Spanish could join my forum, so the Spanish-speaking world will know more these ideas.

In my forum you take this flight, I much these members who understand Spanish arrived to join my forum glad.

If in a few two months I see new experienced users registered on my forum, I'll take the painful decision to eliminate my forum forever, and with it the Hispanic world will never know these ideas immortalism.

My forum is: [Link Removed]

Any interested in participating?

Edited by caliban, 18 April 2015 - 11:56 PM.
title

#2 YOLF

Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:07 AM

As I've said before, we don't allow marketing on our forum.

We would however be very interested in seeing Spanish versions of media. There are some videos in the works that will be promoting our mission. Why not talk to Caliban or see the other threads about it in this subforum and start by translating these into Spanish? The user Sanhar is doing some videos too, I'd definitely talk to him. Maybe also talk to SENS and some other companies and offer to translate their videos or some of their sites? 

You might also apply for a fundraiser to get advertising revenue for a spanish language site. If you make it a non profit and don't support it with advertising, you could also qualify for $10,000 a month in free advertising from google. Why not take that route?

Edited by YOLF, 18 April 2015 - 02:09 AM.

#3 Geron

• Topic Starter
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:34 PM

Hello YOLF

How do I raise funds in longecity.org to promote my forum?

How is that $ 10,000 in free advertising Google? How do I access it?

I await your response.

A greeting.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 YOLF

Posted 19 April 2015 - 04:47 AM

It's a google grant that is available for registered charities. Please see the grants page for more information on our grant and fundraiser opportunities.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: foro

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users