I WANT IT BAD

cost effective nasal spray vitamin culture organic raw bacteria mineral

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cannabidiol

• Life Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 11:15 PM

To make this possible and cost effective, have we tried a nasal spray formula? I have been SEARCHIng and seaRCHING for a perfect vitamin. I culture all of my own organic raw foods with health food cultures. I eat sooo much bacteria that I am now human and a half (the other half is bacteria) XjokeX. HOWEVER, I am not 100% sure I am getting all my necessary vitamins and minerals. I think we should start off with our very own LONGECITY mixed optimal athletes mineral salts, for use on foods. BUT I desperately crave a true multi vitamin for nasal / enema administration! Optimally one formula for nasal spray on the go, one different formula for home enema treatment. NOT ONLY THESE ItEMS DO I NEED, but also a microdose mixed nootropic formula; a powder which has the perfect mix of all racetams (in small respective doses). We can then have Longecity PLANT EXTRACT formula. Include small doses of all of the plant extracts with no to little known adverse effects and we have victory!!! I am working on all of these personally, but I need funding to get them out (not for profit of course) I live in NC and want to meet!! Lets talk about it.

To a XlongX INFINITE health :ph34r:  :laugh: 
MikeTheSpiritElf

#2 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 06:40 PM

LongeCity is generally favorable to crowd-developed initiatives like this, but we need a manufacturing partner to shoulder the development, liability and insurance cost. That is the main stumbling block to getting stuff like this off the ground.

#3 Suirsuss

• 49 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 12:08 PM

LongeCity is generally favorable to crowd-developed initiatives like this, but we need a manufacturing partner to shoulder the development, liability and insurance cost. That is the main stumbling block to getting stuff like this off the ground.

I just came across a company called Miramix while browsing companies that were funded/supported through the hax "accelerator", a highly selective startup funding organization. Miramix immediately reminded me of vimmortal. They manufacture supplement/vitamin blends for various small time brands. Some of which are actually inticing. They apparently are flexible enough as to even allow individual consumers to request the omission or addition of  specific ingredients to the mixtures. If the initiative is there I'm sure they would be more than happy to accommodate the addition of crowd source multi. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cost effective, nasal spray, vitamin, culture, organic, raw, bacteria, mineral

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users