• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Longevity Cookbook Indiegogo Launch Party

bay area san francisco party longevity radical life extension

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Maria Konovalenko

• 8 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 05:40 AM

Hi everyone! It's time to party!

I would like to invite you at a party that I’m hosting. It’s Longevity Cookbook Indiegogo Launch Party. Longevity Cookbook is both a practical guide to longevity and a story about the science underlying nutrition and lifestyle recommendations and description of the experiments need to be carried out today to extend our lives right now. The choice of food products will be based on a thorough meta-analysis of everything published so far regarding the effects of food products and nutrition regimes on longevity. 

We use crowdfunding to raise funds needed to make this project a reality. We are celebrating the launch with a party in San Francisco on May 14 and we want to invite you there! You will meet interesting people, dance, have lots of fun and help humanity solve the major problem ever existed. Admission is free. 

Please, feel free to invite your facebook and real-life friends to the party! This will involve more people in longevity research and help us to build a strong and powerful community.

Please, join and share among your networks. I look forward to seeing all of you on May 14!

Mighty, 119 Utah street, San Francisco

Attached Files

• Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bay area, san francisco, party, longevity, radical life extension

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users