• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo

Could Ashley Madison be a fiscal AI development perspective

companionship robot ashley madison artificial intelligence

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 treonsverdery

• 1,312 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 08:58 PM

Attached File  images.jpg   9.52KB   0 downloadsI recently read about a website with 20 million people participating possibly believing they were communicating with other humans, when actually the ratio of active users is similar to 20 million to 1492, communicating with something like form letters or possibly renumerated humans or possibly chat robots at chat areas, with 11 million persons chatting, possibly with tens of millions of US$ of revenue.

From an AI  perspective, the 13,404:1 ratio being interpreted as authentic among about 20 million persons strongly suggests that interpersonal AI companion robots could be effective as well as lucrative. I favor human beings being completely honest, the thing is that that ratio is just amazing as to the quantity of people that participated.

So after Ashley Madisons demonstration of efficacy, what is the beneficial honest way to create AI romance companion robots?

http://thenextweb.co...ull-of-fembots/

Attached File  Screenshot.png   528.54KB   0 downloads

note: I have not used Ashley Madison  I am just kind of thrilled that humans being able to socialize with robopeers that are functionally more beneficial at socializing that causes accumulated socialization.  Perhaps Ashleymadisonoids will start suggesting credit unions, truthfullness, how to get raises, and being kind to to others, with more effective language than actual humans. 

Edited by treonsverdery, 29 August 2015 - 09:17 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: companionship robot, ashley madison, artificial intelligence

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)