• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo

Worried about this ridiculous ban proposal to include nootropics

uk ban

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 karva

• 22 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 04:37 AM

Hi, I'm really worried about this ban proposal to cover nootropics. I'm starting to get great results and am particularily pleased with my drive and confidence. If this ban goes ahead then surely places like Holland and Barrett and Chinese herbalists will go out of business as they sell things like Huperzine, valerian, ginkgo etc.. Which all affect your brain chemistry. I know there trying to aim for all these new RC's that keep coming out but technically this could affect nootropics. What do you guys think? Is something we should be worried about?

#2 UKLAD

• 78 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:17 AM

potentiality yes but i think they will reform the actual compounds listed in the ban otherwise tea and coffee will be banned, obviously the killers alcohol and fags will be white listed from the off, from what i read around the www they are going after head shops legal high vendors

Edited by UKLAD, 02 October 2015 - 10:24 AM.

#3 KonaDude

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 October 2015 - 08:00 PM

As for legal high vendors I totally agree. There are far too many badly researched legal highs some with pretty bad side effects. Some are ok mind. But nootropics and other brain benefiting sups I'm struggling to see any reason to ban them at this stage. Plus i'm in the middle of working out the best stack for myself at the moment so could really do with these things remaining available. Only thing I haven't tried yet are racetams but thinking that may well be my next move.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 UKLAD

• 78 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 06:39 PM

you will always have the option of importing just the same as now

#5 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:54 PM

If they do that I will start to believe that the Government is really trying to kill us

#6 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 12:35 AM

Government is like beating loudly on a drum.  It's OK as long as you're the one doing it.

Start a petition in the jurisdiction in question....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users