What Can I Do For My Bad Immune System?

immunity

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 stolpioni

• 114 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 January 2016 - 09:32 AM

I have always been a sick kid since I was born.

Growing up, I have been sick with the flu for about 10% of my life.

In certain periods more.

Right now I am usually healthy for 7 days, then sick 3, then healthy 7 etc.

Sometimes I will get sick for a month however...those ones really takes it toll.

It especially sucks because I am trying to work out and gain muscle...but

I have to take long breaks the whole time because of sickness.

I have tested for food intolerances and eat only what I can, according to blood tests.

This means no wheat, gluten, lactose etc. Mostly veggies, fish, potatoes and chicken.

I take Garlic supplements three times a day plus a scoop of "Green Vibrance".

In addition to that, I drink a "Green Smoothie" every day containing about

200g of Kale, 100g of Spinach and a whole head of Broccoli.

As you can see, I live a very healthy lifestyle but still, my immune system sucks.

As soon as I leave the fan on when falling asleep I will wake up with a cold.

As soon as I push myself a little bit over my usual limit when exercising, I will get a cold.

Etc.

What can I do to fix it? Is there some IV therapy I can do once a month like what cancer patients

are doing?

#2 Antonio2014

• 634 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 January 2016 - 01:01 PM

Go visit a doctor.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 5
  • Agree x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • dislike x 1

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#3 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 02:21 PM

I get sick more often than a lot of people, but you've taken it to a whole new level.  Have you had regular medical care, and if so, what does your doctor think is going on?  From what you've said, it sounds like you get a lot of viral upper respiratory infections, and occasional bacterial secondary infections.  A three day infection is very short, and that's a bit of a puzzlement.  It sounds more like you never really get well.  Infection and inflammation wreck the barrier function of the mucosa, and that takes a long time to get better, maybe 6-8 weeks. During that time, you are a lot more susceptible to infection.  Other than the food sensitivities, do you have typical allergy symptoms (eye, nose, sinus inflammation)?  Respiratory allergy usually goes hand in hand with frequent infections. 

• like x 1

#4 stolpioni

• Topic Starter
  • 114 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 January 2016 - 05:26 AM

I get sick more often than a lot of people, but you've taken it to a whole new level.  Have you had regular medical care, and if so, what does your doctor think is going on?  From what you've said, it sounds like you get a lot of viral upper respiratory infections, and occasional bacterial secondary infections.  A three day infection is very short, and that's a bit of a puzzlement.  It sounds more like you never really get well.  Infection and inflammation wreck the barrier function of the mucosa, and that takes a long time to get better, maybe 6-8 weeks. During that time, you are a lot more susceptible to infection.  Other than the food sensitivities, do you have typical allergy symptoms (eye, nose, sinus inflammation)?  Respiratory allergy usually goes hand in hand with frequent infections. 

Thanks. Upper respiratory infections is exactly right. I've had tonsillitis probably 30-40 times in my life.

Actually, I used to get a lot longer than 3 day infections. They used to last about 10-14 days. And I actually just came from a

14 day infection. The "3 day infections" are more "beginning to infections", that will go away if I rest (that they go away have

started after I started eating healthier, more greens etc). If I exercise during these 3 days, it will break out into 10-14 days.

Regarding allergies, yes I do have allergies to dust mites. But it was probably 10 years ago since I tested myself, so I might

have more allergies now. I have made sure all of my beddings are allergy safe and also have a pretty expensive air purifier.

This doesn't help completely however and I do pretty much always wake up a little feverish in the morning...which goes away if

I take a 15-minute walk outside.

I have asked one or two Doctors about it but haven't gotten any answers there. Just "it will probably get

better with age" or "try more exercise".

Edited by stolpioni, 29 January 2016 - 05:29 AM.

#5 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 January 2016 - 02:23 PM

Allergies have been associated with gut issues.
ie: Too much bad bacteria in the gut and Leaky Gut Syndrome etc.

Use the GoogleSiteSearch function in the Search dropdown menu (top, 2nd from right) to do a search.
Keywords:
Probiotics prebiotics Allergies gut
for a start.

The virii you can't get an immunization shot for are all lipid coated.
Flu, HSV, CMV (the immune sys killer), HIV etc-etc.
This lipid bilayer disguises the virii as a nutrient.
This allows the virii to evade the immune system and also to dock with and infect cells, turning them into virus factories.

Now imagine what would happen if you could disrupt this lipid layer...
The immune system can then 'see' them and take them out.
It can also take its sweet time about it as the virii can't dock with cells and end up just floating about...

BHT and VCO can disrupt this lipid layer.

BHT is available from VRP.

Note that up to 1000mg per day is used and thats its a good idea to take (IIRC. search) vit K2 and Gelatin at the higher doses.

Check the bottle for Lauric Acid content  with VCO.

Niner has reservations about VCO, but I have seen it work wonders in people with flu. (not colds. colds-Quercetin)
I was as surprised as he was at how well it worked the 1st time!   :)
I have seen it work a good number of times since, including for cat herpes.

NB!!!

Once the virus is inside the cell; neither of these can touch it..!

ie:  Taking it when you feel kak and forgetting when feeling better is not an option!

Some virii remain dormant within a cell for long periods of time...

1 tablespoon full of VCO 3-4x per day is what seems to work.
Its good for cooking or just float it on tea.

Also as these simply expose the virii (and a good many bacteria)  to the immune sys; you might look at Astragalus, OLE etc to boost the immune sys.

Also note that fats will help to transport toxins through the gut wall, so fix that 1st.

Do report back!

Edited by Logic, 29 January 2016 - 02:29 PM.

• Informative x 2
  • like x 1

#6 Skyguy2005

• 291 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 January 2016 - 06:52 PM

Shout out for eating nuts and mushrooms. It really never ceases to amaze me how many people don't eat any. 

I find Ginkgo Biloba and Red Reishi mushroom make my immune system strong, but it's just conjecture really. And different people are different. 

Edited by Skyguy2005, 29 January 2016 - 06:57 PM.

• Agree x 1

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 08:12 PM

Thanks. Upper respiratory infections is exactly right. I've had tonsillitis probably 30-40 times in my life.

Actually, I used to get a lot longer than 3 day infections. They used to last about 10-14 days. And I actually just came from a

14 day infection. The "3 day infections" are more "beginning to infections", that will go away if I rest (that they go away have

started after I started eating healthier, more greens etc). If I exercise during these 3 days, it will break out into 10-14 days.

Regarding allergies, yes I do have allergies to dust mites. But it was probably 10 years ago since I tested myself, so I might

have more allergies now. I have made sure all of my beddings are allergy safe and also have a pretty expensive air purifier.

This doesn't help completely however and I do pretty much always wake up a little feverish in the morning...which goes away if

I take a 15-minute walk outside.

I have asked one or two Doctors about it but haven't gotten any answers there. Just "it will probably get

better with age" or "try more exercise".

Allergens cause inflammation of the mucosa, and make you more susceptible to infection, in a similar way that recent infection does.  I think you should see an allergist, and let them know about your history of infections.  You might need to get immunotherapy (i.e. allergy shots) for whatever you are allergic to.  They'll measure your lung function and sensitivity to other allergens, and go from there.  It might help to wash your hands frequently and generally stay away from sick people.

#8 Skyguy2005

• 291 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 January 2016 - 07:00 PM

To "edit" my post, I found these supps both made my nose run (sometimes). Not a lot but a little. Perhaps I thought there was an "immune" reason for this. 

#9 EFTANG

• 115 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 January 2016 - 04:10 PM

To normalize your immune system, choose a decent mushroom extract with a specification of the percentage of beta-glucans.

These beta-glucans are the bioactives that are important here; they are known to be able to modulate the immune function in humans. This is science.

IMO, they beta-glucan-only supplements on the market are not as good; they are based on oats and yeasts, which contain a different class of beta-glucans with much less branching of the saccharide-molecules. The most accepted theory is that the amount of branching is linked to the bioactivity. 

A good guide IMO on how to choose a decent product you can read here.

If I was in your shoes I'd start to take Chaga, which has good immune modulating properties and on top of that is known to contain a very high level of anti-oxidants. Maitake however is known to be the best immune modulator, but high quality is quite expensive.

• Agree x 1

#10 albedo

• 2,063 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 February 2017 - 02:13 PM

A pity this thread looks dead. How the OP is managing his condition? Niner and Logic made useful remarks. LEF magazine brings a recent article (2/2017) on some supplements which can be used. I am considering them too and wonder what you think:

Winterize Your Immune Defenses

http://www.lifeexten...efenses/Page-01

#11 albedo

• 2,063 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 February 2017 - 06:25 PM

I keep checking in particular lymphocytes, immunoglobulins (IgE, IgA, IgM, IgG), neutrophils as indicators of immune system health. I could see clearly changes during period of infection which might be an useful indication of my variability and system response. Do you have an idea of where you optimally want to be in the reference range now that I am turning 62? Other specific immune biomarkers you would check for a reasonable cost?

I am scrolling LC to check on immunity, found a lot but not not really a good repository of established knowledge and the information is scattered. I wonder if I should start a specific new thread.

Edited by albedo, 11 February 2017 - 06:30 PM.

• Agree x 1

#12 albedo

• 2,063 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 February 2017 - 06:30 PM

... Infection and inflammation wreck the barrier function of the mucosa, and that takes a long time to get better, maybe 6-8 weeks. During that time, you are a lot more susceptible to infection....

Niner, do you happen to have at hand some evidence for the 6-8 weeks? You might have made a very good guess but as I think you are making here a very important point for preventing recurring infections it is worth to investigate in more detail. I am just experimenting a recurrence! I will do my own research too.

#13 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 02:24 PM

So chickens have this really amazing immune system, I guess chickens are dirty, feral animals so they need a much more effective immune system and chickens pass these immunities to their chicks through the egg, obviously.

So some clever scientists exposed the chicken immunities to 26 different human pathogens, hence the name Immune26, and created this supplement that fortifies the human immune system.

Now, I realize this kind of sounds like one of those too-good-too-be-true type anecdotal reports. This product has some good double blind, placebo controlled human studies done on it and the fact that it’s worked for me for 12 years is indicative that it’s not just a placebo effect and that it actually flipped the switch on something profoundly positive in my biology.

#14 Advocatus Diaboli

• 555 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 August 2017 - 04:29 PM

@jroseland. In post #13 you wrote: "it’s worked for me for 12 years" and "it actually flipped the switch on something profoundly positive in my biology.", referring to Immune26.

What precisely is it that you mean by those statements, and how were you able to differentiate the purported (but as yet uncategorized by you) effects of Immune26 from any possible effects of other supplements that you may have been taking concurrently?

• Good Point x 1

#15 MightyMouse

• 42 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 September 2017 - 07:08 AM

Hey, stolpioni. Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I have always been prone to getting sick frequently as well. I've tried different food supplement that are supposed to be great in that aspect, without any effect whatsoever. As I understand by now, immune system is a very complex thing and there is no wonder drug that will fix it like that. One thing I am experimenting right now is taking cold showers / cold baths and swimming in cool water. I have been illness-free for 3 months atm which can be considered a good result for me :) It could be caused by summer time as well but maybe it's the cold shock therapy. We'll see. What I can say for sure is, it makes me feel great overall. More energy and mental clearness. So I suggest that you try this.

#16 stefan_001

• 1,070 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:13 PM

cordiceps have a reputation to boost the immune system

• Agree x 1

#17 albedo

• 2,063 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 September 2017 - 09:03 PM

cordiceps have a reputation to boost the immune system

Yes, could be a good idea. Have you also any take on AHCC? It looks like there is some evidence on human trials also:

AHCC Clinical Evidence

http://www.humanclin...s.org/ahcc-1-1/

I am making a small trial with AHCC from Kinoko.

#18 Matt

• 2,862 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 September 2017 - 09:28 PM

I did a post recently where I mentioned a few things that can improve your immune system and prevent infections. See: http://www.crvitalit...-immune-system/

Something happened to me recently where my immune system just crashed. I had 3 viral infections in a row, and just after getting over the last one, my eardrum burst. I developed acne again for the first time in over a decade, which was non stop for months and not responsive to anything. I had no idea what was causing it. Also developed some fungal and dry painful skin on my toes.

I started taking Zinc picolinate 100 mg / day at first, then dropped to 50 mg / day. Within a short period of time my acne totally stopped, my skin is the best it's been in years, and I've not been sick again since supplementing. My feet / toes are no longer painful and red. I feel way better....  I think because my diet has so much copper in it, I developed zinc deficiency. 

I usually supplement zinc on and off, but for some reason I had just stopped taking it for a long time. 

At the very least, you need to get some blood work done and report them here.  

AHCC mentioned above is very good. I used to take it for a while. :) It's quite expensive though.

• Agree x 1

#19 MikeDC

• 1,570 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:32 PM

Try Niagen. NAD+ regulate immune cells in addition to all other good benefits. See the references in a similar thread.
  • Needs references x 1

#20 albedo

• 2,063 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:40 PM

Also something to consider:

"...Recent data have demonstrated that chronic inflammation exerts a strong influence on immune aging and is closely correlated with telomere length in a range of major pathologies...."

"...Immunosenescence is strongly driven by persistent infections and/or tissue inflammation..."

Chronic Inflammation in Immune Aging: Role of Pattern Recognition Receptor Crosstalk with the Telomere Complex?

http://journal.front...2017.01078/full

#21 MikeDC

• 1,570 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:20 AM

Inflammation is the root cause of aging. But the pathway is mainly due to depletion of NAD+.
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#22 RWhigham

• 509 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 October 2017 - 10:43 PM

Inflammation is the root cause of aging. But the pathway is mainly due to depletion of NAD+.

To a Niagen salesman everything looks like a NAD+ shortage.

The demand for cytosolic NAD+ increases in old age until demand exceeds supply.  When there is no longer enough NAD+ to go around, the sirtuins don't get activated adequately. When the sirtuins are not activated adequately, the need for NAD+ goes up even more increasing the NAD+ shortage. At that point aging may exponentially increase.

David Sinclair claims to have shown that consuming the NAD+ precursor NMN reverses many aspects of aging, but I believe he has a financial stake in those claims. Niagen claims their precursor NMR also increases NAD+ but any sign of rejuvenation is hard to see (where's the beef?).  NMN and NMR are both ridiculously expensive. 

I'm experimenting with a homemade slow release troche containing 333 mg of NAM + 666 mg of Ribose which may be the equivalent of 1 g of NMR or NMN for a small fraction of the cost.  I haven't figured out how to easily tell if it's working. Sinclair's methylation age-marker test is expensive and may not be as reliable as he claims. But I may take it next year unless I find some other indicator.

There is a risk that the NAM+Ribose aren't combining after slow absorption as expected.  NAM by itself will suppress some of my SIRT1.  But usually there is enough SIRT1 to go around, just not enough NAD+ to activate it.  I also supplement a couple of SIRT1 promoters.

Re Inflammation:  Yesterday I started taking Polypodium leucotomos extract (Heliocare) which is said to lower IL-6 100% and other inflammatory cytokines as well. I hope that lowering IL-6 100% will lower my high reverse T3, because they are positively correlated. I'll find out when I retest rT3 in a few months.

Edited by RWhigham, 20 October 2017 - 11:19 PM.

• like x 3
  • Informative x 2

#23 RWhigham

• 509 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 October 2017 - 11:55 PM

I have always been a sick kid since I was born.

Growing up, I have been sick with the flu for about 10% of my life.

In certain periods more.

Sorry for your plight. Here are some things I've done or are doing. Maybe there is something that can help.

• I had chronic bronchitis for 50 years.  I finally got rid of it by taking clarithromycin for 10 days.
  • I'm taking 22mg of zinc (in zinc picolinate) four x per day (88mg total) to reduce my viral load and cure a plantar wart
  • I took 2 tablespoons of caprylic acid and had a pronounced herxheimer reaction i.e. it cleaned me out the first time I took it
  • The only probiotic I now take contains patented PreforPro and DE111. The PreforPro is phages - viruses that infect and kill bad bacteria. The DE111 has three types of  friendly bacteria that are compatible with the phages.

My bronchitis was low-grade infection, like a smoker's cough, but I coughed a lot. It was such a low grade infection I couldn't get it treated.

Oral zinc is said able to cure plantar warts, so it seems likely able to get rid of other viruses too. It may take a long time.

Caprylic acid is reputed to cure candida. I had no idea that I might have candida, but my herx die off was intense. Now I swish and swallow 1 tablespoon daily and my insides are very happy.

The probiotic with phages lets the friendly bacteria in the DE111 flourish.  It's best not to take it at the same time of day as other probiotics. These phages might cause a herxheimer die off the first time they are taken, and may attack other probiotics.

Edited by RWhigham, 21 October 2017 - 12:16 AM.

• Informative x 2
  • like x 1

#24 MikeDC

• 1,570 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:33 AM

To a Niagen salesman everything looks like a NAD+ shortage.

The demand for cytosolic NAD+ increases in old age until demand exceeds supply. When there is no longer enough NAD+ to go around, the sirtuins don't get activated adequately. When the sirtuins are not activated adequately, the need for NAD+ goes up even more increasing the NAD+ shortage. At that point aging may exponentially increase.

David Sinclair claims to have shown that consuming the NAD+ precursor NMN reverses many aspects of aging, but I believe he has a financial stake in those claims. Niagen claims their precursor NMR also increases NAD+ but any sign of rejuvenation is hard to see (where's the beef?). NMN and NMR are both ridiculously expensive.

I'm experimenting with a homemade slow release troche containing 333 mg of NAM + 666 mg of Ribose which may be the equivalent of 1 g of NMR or NMN for a small fraction of the cost. I haven't figured out how to easily tell if it's working. Sinclair's methylation age-marker test is expensive and may not be as reliable as he claims. But I may take it next year unless I find some other indicator.

There is a risk that the NAM+Ribose aren't combining after slow absorption as expected. NAM by itself will suppress some of my SIRT1. But usually there is enough SIRT1 to go around, just not enough NAD+ to activate it. I also supplement a couple of SIRT1 promoters.

Re Inflammation: Yesterday I started taking Polypodium leucotomos extract (Heliocare) which is said to lower IL-6 100% and other inflammatory cytokines as well. I hope that lowering IL-6 100% will lower my high reverse T3, because they are positively correlated. I'll find out when I retest rT3 in a few months.

You can tell if your N+R is equivalent to NR by testing cholesterol and A1C. NR lowers both while N may increase A1C. The R will eventually cause diabetes.

If you Lower IL-6 100%, You has eliminated IL-6.
  • Needs references x 1

#25 Matt

• 2,862 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:13 AM

I suspect a lot of people have developed low grade infections over their lifetime and aren't aware of them, say until something happens like they get the flu and the other things have the opportunity to get out of control. For example: dental infections is just one that can persist for months or even years without the person being acutely symptomatic - and this of course raises inflammation and possibly risk of other diseases. 

#26 albedo

• 2,063 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:04 PM

It is quite known that one of the common age-related factor lowering the efficacy of our immune system is the continuous response to infections by viruses we almost for sure get with aging such as latent herpes and particularly CMV (cytomegalovirus). CMV takes lot of resources from the immune system which is a capped system in balancing native and adaptive immune system cells.

E.g. see this paper and references therein:

The ageing immune system: is it ever too old to become young again?

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/19104499

Edited by albedo, 21 October 2017 - 12:07 PM.

• Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#27 albedo

• 2,063 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 October 2017 - 05:36 PM

You might read the same as me and I apologize if you have seen this already but thought useful anyway to post here a recent post in FightAging on CMV and the immune system:

Senescent T Cells Generate the Same Damaging Secretions as Other Senescent Cells

https://www.fightagi...enescent-cells/

The attached comment (by Biotechy) to the post above is interesting:

"...I think we need two major ways of rescuing our aging immune system. First, we need a way of getting rid of the senescent T cells by apoptosis either by activating the genes that remove the senescent cells, such as various sirtuins, especially, SIRT1, SIRT3, and SIRT6, and other genes like FOXO3A. We also need a new source of T cells when the telomeres get too short to provide them. OBFC1 is a gene that activates telomerase to leukocyte telomeres by 230 to 290 base pairs (Levy, 2010), that is enough to sustain the leukocytes about 10 years, since 20-30 base pairs are eroded per year. The active SNP's and alleles involved are OBFC1 rs9420907 AA, rs2487999 CC, and 9419958 CC. Another gene that activates leukocyte telomeres and lengthens them is ADA rs73598374 CC. The TNFa gene works synergistically to increase leukocyte telomere length and longevity of those who have the following TNFa SNP alleles, rs1800629 GG and rs361525 GG. I happen to be homozygous for all of the longevity SNP's I have listed above, and am also homozygous for the longevity alleles of many FOXO3A (at least 12 of them), and for at least some of the sirtuins. If you don't have the longevity alleles of these genes, perhaps in the future with CRISPR technology, they can be transplanted to your genome..."

#28 EFTANG

• 115 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:14 PM

I keep checking in particular lymphocytes, immunoglobulins (IgE, IgA, IgM, IgG), neutrophils as indicators of immune system health. I could see clearly changes during period of infection which might be an useful indication of my variability and system response. Do you have an idea of where you optimally want to be in the reference range now that I am turning 62? Other specific immune biomarkers you would check for a reasonable cost?

I am scrolling LC to check on immunity, found a lot but not not really a good repository of established knowledge and the information is scattered. I wonder if I should start a specific new thread.

Again, the most easy and very effective way to support and normalise a declining or faulty immune system are mushroom extracts. A blend or a single extract doesn't  really matter, what matters is good specs, in particular beta-glucans. There are extracts with over 45% of beta-glucan! They work in an adaptogenic way - modulating, not just boosting or suppressing.

The research is very convincing and extensive. A quality extract with a high level of beta-glucan is the best start if you have immune related health problems and most of the time you won't need to take anything else, even. Don't make it more complicated that it is. Google for additional information.

This is a good introduction: 

Beta-Glucans History and the present - Immunomodulatory aspects and Mechanisms of action

It can make a major difference when you're suffering from allergies, astma, psoriasis, seasonal immune-related problems, etc.

Edited by Vlad, 16 November 2017 - 05:17 PM.

#29 Believer

• 437 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:51 PM

Everything that you have "had since young" is almost certainly deeply rooted in genetic abnormalities. There are so many known mutations to genes that affect the immune system and it is difficult to see how you could compensate for these mutations as they are much more serious than just a deficiency in some growth promoter, factor or whatever. That said, nicotinamide is one of the things you may look into.

• Ill informed x 2
  • Needs references x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#30 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 09:19 AM

In my vlog I get more specific; it was 12 years ago that I started using it and the effect on my immune system was notable. 

Back then I wasan't taking a lot of other supplements so I think I can attribute it to the Immune 26.

@jroseland. In post #13 you wrote: "it’s worked for me for 12 years" and "it actually flipped the switch on something profoundly positive in my biology.", referring to Immune26.

What precisely is it that you mean by those statements, and how were you able to differentiate the purported (but as yet uncategorized by you) effects of Immune26 from any possible effects of other supplements that you may have been taking concurrently?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: immunity

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users