epitalon epithalon agag

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 User415

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 February 2016 - 04:19 PM

Hello,

I'm shopping around for Epitalon /Epithalon. I'd like to purchase 1-3 grams. The best deals I could find were on alibaba from Chinese suppliers, however, even there 1 gram of Epithalon costs ~ 120$/150$ USD, this is  x 3 the price of gold!

Could anyone recommend any reliable, reasonably priced Epithalon suppliers?

Did anyone have any experience with "The Longevity Revolution" from "West Sussex, United Kingdom" ? This is the only Epithalon supplier I could find from the outside of China.

Thanks!

#2 4ever_young

• 16 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 02:02 AM

Here is the cheapest USA made Epitalon I know of

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1555.l2649

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 sunshinefrost

• 455 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 01:46 AM

i'm looking for a good provider. i've taken epithalon from a supplier and loved it but i need to be sure they didn't mix the product with other ''feelgood'' peptides to get the customers to comeback. i've read forums where they mix the product with other sarms. they may be 100% legit but i simply need another source to besure i get the same results. 

idealy i would love real epithalon from russia in the pharmaceutical grade and package but they won't ship in canada for some reason. 

thanks for you input. 

#4 User415

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 June 2017 - 01:51 AM

I'd recommend biobasic.com. They are Canadian, Legit and their prices are reasonable. They ship quickly via Fedex.

I wouldn't trust Chinese or Russian producers.

#5 John2009

• 110 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:26 PM

What is the best company to  get high quality Epitalon from in the USA ? I don't want the injectable but rather the nasal spray or oral. I'm guessing nasal would be best next to injection.

#6 4ever_young

• 16 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 06:33 PM

Hi John;

I have been using Epitalon for the past 2 years, I get mine from GenScript in New Jersey.

I have found that sublingual is the easiest and arguably as effective as sub-Q injection. It is also the safest in terms of  bacterial contamination.

It is almost time for a group buy, my preferred method, as everybody benefits from the lower price due to larger quantity.

You can PM me if you wish.

#7 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 July 2018 - 05:25 AM

Who would not use Epitalon if it was given to you and what would your reasoning be?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#8 Francesco Calderone

• 5 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 01:02 PM

Hi John;

I have been using Epitalon for the past 2 years, I get mine from GenScript in New Jersey.

I have found that sublingual is the easiest and arguably as effective as sub-Q injection. It is also the safest in terms of  bacterial contamination.

It is almost time for a group buy, my preferred method, as everybody benefits from the lower price due to larger quantity.

You can PM me if you wish.

You can tell me exactly what product you purchased from GenScript because I couln't find the Epitalon on their site! Since I am strongly interested in the sublingual recruitment signature that few are providing, I would be very grateful if you provided me with the requested data! 

Thank you and best regards. 

Francesco Calderone 

Edited by Francesco Calderone, 31 March 2019 - 01:02 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: epitalon, epithalon, agag

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users