• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Transgender Eunuchs in the New testament and the first Gentile Convert was a ladyboy

transgender gay christian skeptic jeus jesus myth christianity

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Addiction is a myth

• 23 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:40 PM

I can't understand why the church leaders are missing this one. They could get major credibility if they start accepting these people before the liberals get their hands on this topic.

The first gentile convert to Christianity was a black Ethiopian Lady boy. The verse in Isaiah 53 was used and almost has sexual undertones 'being led like lamb to the slaughter". I think the guy who converted him had sexual relations as a "bottom" or "sheep" 9or is it lamb, there about the same thing, right?)

I think it's quite possible the early Christians were mostly homosexual. The book of Philemon is like a gay love letter about Paul making Onomeus useful in prison. Why do you have a slave while you are in prison? Wasn't slave synonymous with prostitute in those days? Wasn't homosexuality common where Paul came from.

What Is "Brotherly Love" in Philadelphia in Revelations? 

• Enjoying the show x 1

#2 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 May 2016 - 01:43 AM

Evidence.  There is no use arguing against this baseless so called presentation of anything true.  A eunuch is not transgender. 

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3 Addiction is a myth

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 01:50 AM

Tell me what one is.

#4 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 May 2016 - 08:45 PM

The eunuchs of the Bible were usually castrated males or those incapable of reproduction due to a birth defect. A eunuch could also be someone who performed work typical of eunuchs, although he remained perfectly capable of having sex—i.e., “eunuch” in some cases was simply a title. The purpose of intentional castration was to induce impotence and remove sexuality. It was a common practice in ancient times for rulers to castrate some of their servants and/or advisers in order to subdue and pacify them. It was especially common to castrate men who tended the royal harem. Queen Esther’s eunuchs are mentioned in Esther 4:4.

In Matthew 19:12, Jesus mentions eunuchs in the context of whether it is good to marry. He says, “There are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.” Jesus identifies three types of “eunuchs” here: natural eunuchs (“born that way”), forced eunuchs (“made eunuchs by others”), and voluntary eunuchs (“those who choose”).

Natural eunuchs include those who are born with a physical defect, but they also comprise those who are born with no real desire for marriage or sex. Forced eunuchs are those who have been castrated for whatever reason. Voluntary eunuchs are those who, in order to better serve the Lord in some capacity, choose to forego marriage. God calls some people to remain single (and the

#5 Addiction is a myth

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 10:46 PM

Check out Bill Donahues lectures on youtube, he goes deep. I think it's pretty obvious, the internet has tons of gay christen websites that argue my point. 

Castration before puberty results in a feminine voice (like castro sopranos, the Catholics used to cut the balls off of the choir boys up until about 100 years ago) feminine hairless bodies andy gynomastia (female breasts).

#6 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 May 2016 - 11:30 PM

None of this means they were transgender or gay.  You are reading into it.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: transgender, gay christian, skeptic, jeus, jesus myth, christianity

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users