- - - - -

Foodgrade Borohydride Source, for negative hydrogen water

hydrogen water borohydride foodgrade antioxidant -orp

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EyeKicker

• 28 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:19 AM

Does anybody know where to get some Borohydride to make -ORP water? I heard you can make it very easily with Borohydride. I am looking for a foodgrade source of this, hopefully of just like 50 grams or so. I would prefer Potassium Borohydride but any kind would work I suppose. Surely someone on here has ordered some and has way too much to do anything with, (from Alibaba maybe? haha) Please respond I would be delighted!

#2 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:20 AM

Just search for it on eBay and you'll get plenty.

Do you mind to explain better how you are planning to use it?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 sativa

• 536 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 August 2016 - 12:13 PM

Sodium borohydride, also known as sodium tetrahydridoborate, and sodium tetrahydroborate

I purchased some of this labeled as sodium tetrahydroborate from eBay, and simply add it to my drinking water.

In wasn't aware of its potential for negative hydrogen, what's the procedure for making it?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 adamh

• 1,013 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 09:26 PM

There is this fixed focus on drinking water with hydrogen to gain the h2 benefits. I really don't understand why it must be water or why people will drink chemicals in the water which may or may not be safe. I create h2 using scrap aluminum and koh, you can do the same with al foil and lye. I collect the gas in a glass cup and breath some twice a day with noticeable benefits.

I have since bought a tank of h2 and have a regulator on order, I found I could not use another regulator I had. It set me back $95 for the filled tank and another 35 for the regulator, both used. I also have "foil" balloons I got cheap on ebay which are fairly large balloons that can be filled with helium. Since h2 escapes so easily I need a way to store it for at least a few days between fillings. They appear to be plastic coated with aluminum, I see this material used in some food storage bags.

No doubt the h2 will escape but if it will hold a week and lose no more than 1/2 that will be acceptable. You lose gas when you open the valve and use the regulator so you don't want to do that twice a day plus the fact it may come out faster than you like and more loss. Filling these balloons means I can take sips from them at my leisure and fill them perhaps as little as once every 2 weeks or so, depending on the loss rate.

The tank holds 20 cu ft and $20 to refill but a cu ft is a lot, I estimate 1 foot of gas should give over 50 uses not including losses. If I keep losses to a minimum and if the balloons are efficient 1 tank may last a year or more, maybe a few years even taking it twice a day. No chemicals in the water to drink, not even mg and mallic acid or those boride compounds. Just pure clean gas. I can easily put some in a jar with distilled water to create h2 water, not a lot will dissolve without pressure but perhaps enough. Could always shake it or leave it in contact a long time. People say they created up to 5ppm water but wouldn't the h2 go out of solution rapidly once pressure is reduced?

I think this is the way to go if you are serious. I did it on the cheap long enough to be convinced, now I'm spending money on it. H2 is great for joint pain, helps with sleep, studies have shown its good for lung health, and many other issues. 

• Informative x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hydrogen water, borohydride, foodgrade, antioxidant, -orp

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users