• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Fish oil causing brain fog and dizziness?

dha epa brain fog fish oil

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Leloux

• 8 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 09:13 AM

Firstly, I have to tell that it is not rancid. I used different brands, I checked its smell&taste, did everything. No way. 

I am taking 3 grams of epa+dha everyday, its acute effects cut my anxiety. But after a while, I slowly start to feel foggy and dizzy, no change in physical energy though(which is also proof to it is not rancid) Searched a bit, in one article it is said it may be due to excessive acetylcholine levels. What do you guys think about that? Is it bro science? 

#2 Jordan23

• 45 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2016 - 11:52 AM

Hey Leloux,

I too recently posted a similar question regarding fish oil and whether it could be causing my depression and anxiety. I have at least noticed a correlation between taking the high doses of fish oil and feeling sadness, unmotivated, anxious anhedonia, as well as intense and vivid dreams. 

I guess the main question is how much choline is in a regular fish oil capsule? and how long would it take to build up acetylcholine in the brain?

Hope someone more knowledgeable can answer for you.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 thedevinroy

• 1,188 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 July 2016 - 06:34 PM

Do you guys exercise enough daily? You might be able to clear up some acetyl molecules with some glucose deprivation to stimulate your citric acid cycle and furthermore increase brain serotonin levels. Bro science? Like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dha, epa, brain fog, fish oil

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users