micronized resveratrol iherb

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Daniscience

• 44 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 July 2016 - 05:19 PM

http://eu.iherb.com/...-Vegicaps/50564

I ordered this stuff some days ago, unfortunately I wasn't a Longecity member yet so I couldn't ask you lol. I did a little research though, and I found that's micronized and should be fine for a reasonable price.

If there's a better product at iHerb, please tell me so, these are all of their Resveratrol products:

http://eu.iherb.com/Resveratrol

#2 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 08:31 PM

The capsule is time release, by dispersing resveratrol powder in carnuba wax.  Two things wrong with this:  resveratrol does not benefit by time release; peak blood levels are responsible for some of the effect, and by spreading the dose out you will have lower peak levels, though the area under the curve might be greater.  But resveratrol remails in the blood.  Peak level is attained within an hour (less on an empty stomach)  and due to hepatic recirculation a secondary blood level peak occurs some 6 to 8 hours later.  Better off taking plain resveratrol twice a day for maximum continuing blood plasma levels.  The SECOND  PROBLEM:  carnuba wax is not a consistent releaser, and pay pass through the gut undissolved and end up in the toiled.  Put a capsule in a cup of vinegar and see if it dissolves.  It probably won't, and you are probably wasting your money.

Also the dose at 150 mg is considered low by most here who have used it. 

OF the resveratrol products at iHerb,none looks good to me. All are made with 50% resveratrol knotweed extract which has problems with impurities especially in large doses.  If Revgenetics still advertises her, you can try them - they will ship to europe.  Their 98 or 99% powder is the most economical, and you can buy it in capsules that will dissolve in your stomach. 

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 02:32 AM

You could look here:  www.dynveo.fr

• Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: micronized, resveratrol, iherb

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users