anxiety exercise

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Manwhoworkstoomuch!

• Validating/Suspended
  • 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 August 2016 - 08:24 AM

Is it normal to feel anxiety after exercise or do I need to go to a doc?

#2 The Beauty of Peace

• 173 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 August 2016 - 04:12 AM

A doc will not help you, I am afraid. But it does not hurt to get checked anyway. Supplements may help (e.g., NeuroCalm by Design for Health (http://www.rockwelln...ml#.V7PjzWUmDFI) and Kaviance by Neuroscience

(http://ca.iherb.com/...-Capsules/33127). Take them right before exercising. I take 3 caps of each per day. 1 cap 1 hour before meal (important) 2 times a day plus 1 cap before bed. Not drowsy, keeps you calm. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for EXERCISE to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Diocletian

• 46 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:04 PM

Exercise is the only thing that help my anxiety and relieves stress, it's really life saver for me.

It's weird that you get anxiety after exercise, maybe you should try more aerobic type of training, especially in nature, like joging and riding bike instead of bodybuilding.

Edited by Diocletian, 08 September 2016 - 08:05 PM.

#4 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:09 PM

Check hydration, sodium, potassium, magnesium, etc. Does a hot bath or sauna cause the same symptoms? Tell the story of how this started and related diet and lifestyle changes in or around the event to give us more to go on....

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for EXERCISE to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 joee

• 25 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:22 AM

Check hydration, sodium, potassium, magnesium, etc. Does a hot bath or sauna cause the same symptoms? Tell the story of how this started and related diet and lifestyle changes in or around the event to give us more to go on....

Also look into possible candida. Die off symptoms from many pests can cause then to release neurotoxins that react and have effect in your gut.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anxiety, exercise

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users