• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Does anyone here have experience with TAGsync?

neurofeedback tagsync

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ad Astra

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2016 - 04:58 AM

If so, did you find that it made you hyperactive, more distracted, or have negative side effects in any way whatsoever?

How did it effect you both positively and negatively?

#2 thebrainstore

• Guest TheBrainStore Proprietor
  • 88 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 October 2016 - 07:18 AM

There is a thread on this forum that makes it seem that TAGSync will expand your life in infinite ways, requires no understanding in order to use it and has no side effects.

That is simply wrong, and it was written by people who can't tell the difference between subjective and objective.

CFC, when used correctly can have a positive effect on some aspects of brain function, but if you are looking to use neurofeedback to improve the quality of your life just work with an expert. It will save you time, money and stress.

I know a few people who have found the comments of Douglas Daily to be helpful, but most people fail to understand him and I have seen quite a few brains made much worse by people doing TAGSync without any clue of what or why they are doing it, just because a couple of guys on a forum spouted loads of sensationalist nonsense about it's effects.

Don't become one of those people.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#3 DRN2001

• 16 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 October 2016 - 02:20 AM

I've found Douglas Daily and his research quite interesting as well, which is why I ordered his TAG Sync system; I haven't used it to date, it as I don't think it's suited to those just starting in NFB - at least I found it wasn't for me.  I also thought it would be better to start improving my brain or EEG specific to it's needs before starting an "all over" program that TAG seems to be. Another issue I've had is, one of the electrodes that came with my system was faulty, and Douglas wouldn't replace it; a small item no doubt, but what if the Q-Wiz amplifier hadn't worked? Would, or does that part of the system have any warranty?  I have found the people at Brain Trainer much more helpful and the BT system more accessible from a users point of view, and I don't doubt if I had a problem with one of their accessories, they would fix or replace it... just my two cents.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: neurofeedback, tagsync

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users