• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Agmatine sulfate pre-workout -- cardioprotective & neuroprotective?

agmatine cardiovascular agmatine-sulfate

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 brosci

• 269 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 10:51 PM

In looking into some different supplements associated with improvements in mood + energy, I came across Agmatine.  I also noticed this supplement when I was recently looking into different methods for increasing glucose disposal and insulin sensitivity.  Reading more about agmatine, it seems to protect against atherosclerosis while also acting as a novel neurotransmitter with possible anxiolytic properties.  I've read that it can increase the "gym pump" vasodilation effect of exercise while decreasing fatigue.

Would 500-1,000mg of agmatine pre-workout be a safe supplement for cardiovascular & cognitive health?  Would agmatine be safe to combine with caffeine (eg. 1-3 cups of coffee + 200-400mg L-theanine) ?  Would this be safe to take daily long term or abruptly stop once out of it?

Edited by brosci, 05 October 2016 - 10:53 PM.

• Agree x 1

#2 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 25 April 2020 - 07:58 AM

I've been wondering the same about Aspirin and Agmatine interactions. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: agmatine, cardiovascular, agmatine-sulfate

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users