- - - - -

Anti-Bayer Spam in Retailer/Product Board

spam

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lumia

• 50 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 04:01 PM

User jroseland spammed the Retailer/ Product board with a large number of anti-Bayer posts that, in my opinion, is against board policy. Looks like he posted for more than a month--and it's not acted on? Or it isn't, in fact, against policy?

Threads in question:

I know the poster of these threads is a legit poster, but these threads are just pure spam.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Agree x 1

#2 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 05:13 PM

I know the poster of these threads is a legit poster, but these threads are just pure spam.

In my opinion the purpose of those posts is to point alternatives in medications instead of Bayer after its decision of buying Monsanto. I, for one, am glad such alternatives still exits. And grateful to jroseland for the effort he put into this compilation.

#3 lumia

• Topic Starter
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 07:43 PM

In my opinion the purpose of those posts is to point alternatives in medications instead of Bayer after its decision of buying Monsanto. I, for one, am glad such alternatives still exits. And grateful to jroseland for the effort he put into this compilation.

What I'm having a problem with is: users of Longecity are usually informed enough to at least search for what are the alternates for a drug that, for any reason, they object conscientiously. What jroseland sounds to me is more like making a statement on the wrong board. Not to mention I don't consider haemophilia are the kind of health issues that is appropriate to discuss here.

#4 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 09:29 PM

Appropriate or not. I still think he made it out good intentions. Real spam is done for profit, and not against.

Makes me wonder about your motivation. Anything to disclose?

Edited by pamojja, 04 December 2016 - 09:52 PM.

#5 lumia

• Topic Starter
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:19 PM

Appropriate or not. I still think he made it out good intentions. Real spam is done for profit, and not against.

Makes me wonder about your motivation. Anything to disclose?

It is more troubling for you to question my intention (although I have no knowledge of anyone working in Bayer nor Monsanto). My issue is, I sincerely consider that as spam and violate the rules, that's it.

• Disagree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users