Atomoxetine HCL sources?

atomoxetine nri norepinephrine add adhd-pi sct cdd sources

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 December 2016 - 04:33 PM

Yes, I am currently in the need of MORE Atomoxetine than I am in the need of my right arm.

I have SCT, I fit the diagnostic criteria to a T - I was recently FINALLY prescribed ATX, and the results at 40 mg was highly encouraging - this actually seems to work!

However, because of telling my Dr's about my use of NSI-189 and Tianeptine, I was taken off of the drug and sent for evaluation of Bipolar NOS.

I *need* this drug to function, Dr.'s be damned!

Does anyone know of any legitimate sources of this? It's actually surprisingly HARD to find! ATX has a less than pristine track-reckord in people who DON'T have SCT, and who METABOLISES it into a KAPPA-agonist - those people feel like sh*t on it.

Me? I've got SCT and I DON'T metabolize the drug - my CYP2D6-enzymes are dead - genetic mutation - ME, I thrive on it. YEARN for it.

As such, ATX is hard to find - where the duces do I find this??

#2 FunkOdyssey

• 3,443 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 11:57 PM

I can help, send me a PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 magniloquentc0unt

• 299 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 12:11 PM

remember to question your own perception

#4 Mind_Paralysis

• Topic Starter
  • 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:31 PM

remember to question your own perception

Hmm, well, sure - having a scientific view of my medical issues includes this way of looking at things.

I suppose you mean that I shouldn't brush off the Dr.'s suggestions so easily?

I suppose I should agree with you on that, but I can't agree that I have Bipolar NOS - nor can I agree to taking Quetiapine as a sleep-aid - it has virtually no effect on Slow-Wave Sleep. There's another antipsychotic which does, but that's not the one I'm prescribed.

And another reason why I find such a diagnosis unlikely is because it doesn't add up biochemically - namely my response to antidepressants.

*I don't have AD-resistance - pretty much every AD I've ever tried, has helped with depressive symptoms - Bupropion, Agomelatine, Sertraline, Fluoxetine, Tianeptine, Duloxetine, Mirtazapine, NSI-189.

*I can take very high doses without going manic - 225 mg Sertralin made me immensely smooth and calm - I was on it for 3 months at 200 mg. 600 mg Bupropion for about 5 days just made me dizzy, confused and speech-impeded by the cholinergic effects. 40 mg NSI-189 made me actually more tired and brain-foggy - that is NOT the bipolar response - the bipolar response is complete mania continously - check the reports - Bipolars get very strong mania from NSI.

All in all, I think they're off their rocker with this - I fit the profile of SCT - or ADHD-PI with Idiopathic Hypersomnia.

I also happen to know that I respond well to Atomoxetine - I was on 40 mg for about a week, and I had very good results - hardly any side-effects.

#5 magniloquentc0unt

• 299 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:15 PM

i really appreciate your response, i was worried later that you  might misinterpret my intervention. I often happen to question my own actions at later times and i figure out i was being eccentric, manic, or plain weird. I think probably a good part of my reports on meds would need an aftermath, post.mortem section :)

It does look like you did your homework ,you might very well be right; but never discard a doctors opinion completely! Anyhow, could you hook me up with the atomoxetine source aswell? It looks like we're on similar boats. SCT Fits me better than ADD-i. (the only things that make me doubt it are I do have strong derealization/anhedonic components though and often random crying spells without emotions too)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#6 Mind_Paralysis

• Topic Starter
  • 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 December 2016 - 07:16 PM

i really appreciate your response, i was worried later that you  might misinterpret my intervention. I often happen to question my own actions at later times and i figure out i was being eccentric, manic, or plain weird. I think probably a good part of my reports on meds would need an aftermath, post.mortem section :)

It does look like you did your homework ,you might very well be right; but never discard a doctors opinion completely! Anyhow, could you hook me up with the atomoxetine source aswell? It looks like we're on similar boats. SCT Fits me better than ADD-i. (the only things that make me doubt it are I do have strong derealization/anhedonic components though and often random crying spells without emotions too)

No prob's, I don't want to disrespect anyone who replies to me - that in itself is often a sign of a benevolent interest. = )

And yeah, sure, I can hook you up with the source - check out this site:

http://www.nippon-pharmacy.jp/

They send meds all around the world, to people who have the need of them.

It's quite possible that you have SCT and depression, seeing as according to the data, us SCT-ers are very prone to depression, perhaps even more so than ADHD-ers. We also have intense amounts of anxiety - anxiety-disorders such as Avoidant Personality Disorder, is fairly common among our population - in stark contrast to ADHD, where conduct-disorders, the complete opposite, is fairly common.

What are your diagnoses? I would recommend Reboxetine before I recommend Atomoxetine though, btw - I don't metabolise ATX, but for other people, the metabolite often proves problematic - that skull on the official Strattera-packaging isn't there for fun, you know.

So, try Reboxetine first.

Btw, I gotta' ask... I've noticed that nearly everyone with SCT seems to have the same problem as me - a highly, highly complex Sleeping-disorder - how is your sleep? Is it fractured? Do you wake up not feeling rested, sometimes?

I'm doing a trial of Gabapentin for that now, but I'm not entirely certain it's helping - perhaps I need to increase dosage, hmm... (on 300 mg right now)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: atomoxetine, nri, norepinephrine, add, adhd-pi, sct, cdd, sources

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users