Photo
- - - - -

Indium Sulfate

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#1 mrak1979

• 232 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 09:12 PM

simple, is indium sulfate proven to have any toxicity in humans? and what should one avoid supplementing it with? Anybody else who has experience with this chemical, please feel free to chime in.

#2 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 09:41 PM

No, it is not toxic under normal levels of consumption, it was tested by Dr. Schroeder, he was actually was looking for it to be toxic, and you will have to consume very high levels in order to have some adverse effect on you, I will avoid suplementing large quantities of minerals , since it will absorbe pretty much anything in to your body up to a 200 percent, so if you supplemnt with Iron, then you have to be cautious not to over do it since you can reach toxicity levels quicker, use common sense on that aspect, but you should also look for the benefits on Indium, you wake up in the mornings and you are fully awake, not draggin out of bed, your mind is fully alert, even if you are awaken suddenly, no morning breath!!!, keeps your mouth very clean, eliminates gum disease, there is a US patent for indium to be used as a tooth paste or mouth wash, you can find it if you go to US patents. you dont go around in circles on regards to do your daily tasks, your mind gets in overdrive and all the sudden you are multitasking and finishing all those little annoying jobs.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 eclypz

• 18 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 09:48 PM

I haven't found any site discussing it's ability to reduce fear. All googling so far has turned up nothing when I use amygdala or fear in addition to indium. It looks interesting, but it also looks like a ionic silver sort of tonic that is often exploited in cure-all tonic type of things.

#4 tradewinds

• 32 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 09:50 PM

So this stuff isnt bad for you? Something about 'Indium Sulfate' just sounds like something I dont want to eat...maybe thats just me. It sounds really good though, I want to try some.

Does anyone have any further info on how it works *or any more personal experiences?

#5 mrak1979

• Topic Starter
  • 232 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 09:52 PM

I haven't found anything on indium, fear, or amygdala either.

#6 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 10:23 PM

Im more than sure is an study by Dr Walker, I will look in my files, if I can find anything I will post it, it has nothing to do with ionic bruhahas, the stuff is used on the medical field because of is affinity to invade tumoral tissue, as a user, I can tell you that i have overdose a few times (in purpose) you get ligth headed and a feeling of mild euphoria, do not take it with energy drinks like Monster brand, you will get too accelerated, on regrds to the sulfate, it is because you are basically taking a metal and oxidizing it with acid in order to obtain a sulfate, there other presentations that you can use like Indium acetate and Indium chloride, wich are bioavailable, I am hoping to try Indium Acetate soon, the effects are same, except that the cost is about 50% cheaper. One company offers Indium chloride, but minimum purchase is $300 :(

#7 biknut

• 1,892 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 10:38 PM

The most prominent Indium product is called Indiumease. You can find out about the benefits of Indium by google searching Indiumease.

It's reported to have a very wide range of benefits. I've been taking 3 or 4 drops of it everyday for the last 3 years. A dose is considered to be 1 drop for every
50 lbs of body weight on a empty stomach.

I don't feel it's done me any harm or caused any bad side effects. Almost all of the claims are anecdotal. I feel most of the claimed benefits were a bust for me.

It's said to regrow and recolor hair. I have male pattern balding. It had a very slight effect on growth, but no effect on color for me.
It might have helped my endurance a little but not much.
I think It helped me sleep a little better, but not much.
It may have helped with my energy level, but not much.
I didn't notice any mental improvement.

The reason I keep taking it everyday is because I believe It cured very bad heart burn that I had for almost 15 years. I used to live in a lot of pain. The only thing that helped me was zantac and tagomet, but the relief was always only temporary. 1 month after starting Indiumease I had a minor heart burn attack that I used zantac to cure. That was the last time I ever had heart burn. Now no matter what I do I never get heart burn. Not a trace. Curring heart burn is not one of the claims I've seen, but who cares. I still have the bottle of zantac that I bought 3 years ago. I never need it now.

You can find it online from $19 to $21 for about a 3 month supply

#8 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 11:22 PM

BIKNUT, quite good, but not all compounds are made equal, is not the same that you take 5 mg of something or that you get 50 mg of the same stuff, no need to mention that the effects WILL BE ALTOGETHER DIFFERENT.

So, in your situation I can understand and justify your believe that the claims are anecdotal, since the amounts of Inso4 that you take are minimal.

Please refer to George Bonadios patent, in wich it is stated the quantities required per weight of the individual

Dosage quantities are quite important, and also concentration amounts of the mineral, the Indium I get contains 2 grams of Inso4 per bottle, the bottle last me about a month and it costs $25 plus shipp per bottle.

I have look for the cost of obtaining Inso4 from chemical labs, the cost is $7.75 to $10 per gram of Inso4, with a minimum purchase of $250 - $300 dollars. and they will not dsell to private parties.

Just do the math, do you think they are selling to you at cost [lol]

Be assured that the guys from Indiumease are getting their money from you!

Dont feel bad, I had bougth Indium samples pretty much from evrybody in the internet. And I ve been taken more often than not

#9 biknut

• 1,892 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 12:40 AM

simple, I find what you are saying very interesting. I've never talked to anyone before that even heard of indium as a supplement. Could you elaborate a little bit about what you are taking and where you get it from.

I take it from what you are saying that the dose I'm taking is too small. I weight about 200lbs. I've never tried taking more than about 4 drops of Indiumease. I've always just followed what it says on the bottle.

#10 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 05:03 PM

Yes, sorry I couldnt reply rigth away, I spent much money in the past trying with Indium, suppplements, and combinations of, the problem with suppliers is that they offer what they consider an ideal package, that is quantity of, per dosage, and that doesnt work, since the concentration and dosage variates according with the individual and their personal needs. That could be one of the reasons why is not such a popular supplement

My suggestion is that you get a concentration of at least 2 to 3 grams of indium sulfate per 1/2oz bottle, take 2-4 drops twice a day and then adjust the intake according to how you feel.

I dont quite remember what is the concentration from INDIUMEASE brand, but, try taking 4 drops in the morning and 2-4 at evening, experiment, there is no overdosage (you know that)

Indium-XL brand is quite good, but the prices are very expensive, they use to sell the bottle at $75 dollars, supposedly will last you 3 months, not so.

I request my mixture from supplier once to twice a month, they have money back if you dont like the product return the unused portion for full refund (not too many will offer that), they have two presentations one 1/2 oz bottle with 2grs of Inso4 and 1/2 bottle with 4grs of Inso4 The 2 grs bottle last you about a month and it sales for $25 plus shipping the 4grs goes for $40 plus shipping (last I check, but they are very consistent price wise).

I have also tryed DMSO and Indium sulfate, the assimilation is not quite the same, DMSO seems to work better with organics, I would still feel the effects but kind of dull, DMSO is another topic that eventually could explore, since I have tried with nootropic mixture, and some of the results were quite surprising (topical applications in all instance)

#11 biknut

• 1,892 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 05:55 PM

simple, On the Indiumease webb sight they claim 1 mg Indium in each drop. I think there's about 120 drops in a 1/2 oz bottle. 120x1mg=.120g A little more than a 10th of a gram a bottle. The stuff you're taking is almost 20x stronger than Indiumease?

#12 biknut

• 1,892 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 06:02 PM

Indium XL makes this claim.

Indium-XL contains Indium sulfate. Indium is a rare trace element. Each drop contains 10 mg of Indium sulfate equal to 4 mg of pure Indium.

#13 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 06:55 PM

Ok, the one I get is 2gr per 1/oz of Inso4 if assumingly that I take 4 drops a day and that the bottle will last 30 days, then each drop will be about 16.6 mgr, so yes Im taking about 66 mgrs per dosage once or twice daily (depending on my need, I have 2 full time joibs and my own buss. so I dont get much sleep 41/2 to 51/2 htrs daily)

#14 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 11:29 PM

Again, considering what this stuff has done for me, I have wrongly assumed that there was more people using it.

My supplementation is B-150 1 pill, 2-3 times a week; indium almost daily, a week on , couple of days off; phosphatidilserine 2 caps 50mg a day when in class, otherwise twice to three times a week, selegiline 1 cap 5mg every 3 or 4 days; vinpocetine and alpha lipoic acid evry couple of days.

Edited by simple, 16 February 2006 - 11:44 PM.

#15 angelfire

• 17 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 11:44 PM

You're joking right?
All (soluble) indium compounds are highly toxic, damage the heart, kidney, liver, and are be teratogenic.

#16 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 11:52 PM

No, I am not, Indium sulfate, acetate and chloride will not be toxic in the rigth amounts, besides do remember is FDA approved and currently in use as Indium Octreotyde 111 for cancer tumor detection. (I feel like I am going in circles)
Also i quote that pregnant women that have used Indium sulfate during pregnacy, had easier births and faster recoop time and no post partum depression, no know congenital malformations reported

#17 angelfire

• 17 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 12:34 AM

still dubious. Any variable valency heavy metals, if beneficial, are likely to be so because they can do more good in specific circumstances than the general harm they will do.
Like Platinum chloride. Soluable platinum compounds are just as toxic, yet this is a 'cure' for some types of cancer...

#18 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 03:54 AM

Again, I can only quote the study's from Dr. Henry Schroeder, Indium from the group of rare metals that were studied was the only mineral that didn't present toxicity (i feel like i opened a can of worms), toxicity would be present at extreme large intake of the solution, again, it is not my intention to convince anybody of my results with it, and I can only tell you my experience with it, and so fAR IS BUT ONE OF THE FEW ELEMENTS THAT I WOULD NOT BE WITHOUT.

It gives me drive, focus, stamina, no anxiety, its sinergistic with a few of other elements that I take, and I will not get into details, but since it seems that all of this has caused a bit of conmotion I am setting a wager,.

I will present two bottles of Inso4 to any two credible long term members (at least a year) that are involved in this topic and has doubts of its effectiveness .

The two people willing to try it will have to do so for a month, for the first two weeks will refrain from taking any other supplement except for two dosis of Indium a day .

Dosage will be based on age, state of health and weigth.

The test individuals will be different ages, one at least 35 to 40 years old, the second your choice

I will risk $60 bucks of my own money, will compare notes daily if possible , if you like the stuff you pay my cost of the bottle ($25) I will cover shippment, if you dont like it, my loss, so, who is gain ?

I will present to the forum, before any observance by the part of the experimentors, my expected daily or weekly outcome of the test on a time frame basis and we will compare on real time against your results.

#19 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 04:03 AM

[lol] Anyone ? MRAK1979 ?

#20 angelfire

• 17 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 06:27 PM

I'd be very interested in the results of this mini-trial. I would be pleasantly amazed if your benefits could be achieved generally, and without any problems.

#21 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 08:40 PM

As I mentioned before I am willing to put my money where my mouth is.... [ang] .

#22 kkqewl

• 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 05:24 AM

Again, I can only quote the study's from Dr. Henry Schroeder, Indium from the group of rare metals that were studied was the only mineral that didn't present toxicity (i feel like i opened a can of worms), toxicity would be present at extreme large intake of the solution, again, it is not my intention to convince anybody of my results with it, and I can only tell you my experience with it, and so fAR IS BUT ONE OF THE FEW ELEMENTS THAT I WOULD NOT BE WITHOUT.

It gives me drive, focus, stamina, no anxiety, its sinergistic with a few of other elements that I take,  and I will not get into details, but since it seems that all of this has caused a bit of conmotion I am setting a wager,.

I will present two bottles of Inso4 to any two credible long term members (at least a year) that are involved in this topic and has doubts of its effectiveness .

The two people willing to try it will have to do so for a month, for the first two weeks will refrain from taking any other supplement except for two dosis of Indium a day .

The test individuals will be different ages, one at least 35 to 40 years old, the second your choice

I will risk $60 bucks of my own money, will compare notes daily if possible , if you like the stuff you pay my cost of the bottle ($25) I will cover shippment, if you dont like it, my loss, so, who is gain ?

I will present to the forum, before any observance by the part of the experimentors,  my expected daily or weekly outcome of the test on a time frame basis and we will compare on real time against your results.

I would be interested in trying the Indium for anxiety control etc, I will send you a PM to discuss in greater detail.

#23 magrus

• 44 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 03:16 PM

Hello, Simple,

I'm new at this forum, though I've been reading your discussions for a while.
I'm curious, do you still take Indium and, if you do, is there anything else about it you have discovered?
From your previous emails it seems really interesting. What concerns me though is whether In. makes one passive and a sort of spectator of life rather than participant? I wouldn't want to spend a lot of time staring at my big toe. What I mean I wonder if it makes you feel indifferent and unmotivated?
I appreciate any comments you have.

#24 biknut

• 1,892 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 05:32 PM

Early on in this thread I mentioned taking Indiumease for over 3 years and gave it credit for curing my bad heart burn. Recently I ran out of Indium and since it's been so long since I've had any heart burn I didn't feel any pressing need to reorder. After about a month I started to notice that old feeling. Within 2 weeks after that, it started again. I had to get up and take a zantac about 4:30 am on 2 occasions in about 4 days.

I ordered more Indiumease and after 2 days of taking 3 drops first thing in the morning the heart burn stopped. When I say stopped I mean as in like It never happened and nothing I can do will make it come back, unless I stop taking Indiumease.

I have no idea why, or how this works. Obviously it's something I need. If it wasn't for the heart burn I wouldn't think it did much.

#25 magrus

• 44 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 05:55 PM

Thanks for the response, Biknut,

I guess you haven't noticed any mental impact. Glad you got rid of you heartburn.
I've ordred some Indium XL yesterday, so we'll see. It is just that "window pane" Simple mentioned I still wonder about.

#26 eclypz

• 18 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 04:27 PM

Anything new on this front?

#27 magrus

• 44 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 12:24 AM

Anything new on this front?[quote]

I've tried it but can't really say much because I got pneumonia shortly after (not related) and had to quit. I had noticed that weird detached feeling Simple mentioned, though it could be attributed to being ill.

#28 eclypz

• 18 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 02:57 AM

It gives me drive, focus, stamina, no anxiety, its sinergistic with a few of other elements that I take,  and I will not get into details, but since it seems that all of this has caused a bit of conmotion I am setting a wager,.

I will present to the forum, before any observance by the part of the experimentors,  my expected daily or weekly outcome of the test on a time frame basis and we will compare on real time against your results.

I'd like to take you up on this, simple. I emailed you today again to follwow up with the emails we shared quite some time ago...

#29 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 03:48 AM

Im back sorry for the absence, next couple of weeks I will be obtaining a new supply of Indium get in touch and I will send you a bottle

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 magrus

• 44 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 01:08 PM

Simple, how many years have you been taking it and have you noticed anything new? I'd be really curious to know if the effect is still as you have described in your previous posts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users