- - - - -

Top supplements that are most worth your money

top supplements worth money

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 zompy

• 56 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 03:18 PM

There are a lot of topics around with 'Best supplement to promote X/Y'. But I couldn't really find a topic with lists of people posting supplements they think are the best bang for your buck.

This could be anything, your multivitamin, your C60, your natural testosteron booster stack or your mega advanced super nootropics longevity lifespan stack.

Which supplements do you take/think are best bang for your back? (This by no way means they have to be cheap, but best supplement pro ratio)

#2 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 08:47 PM

I am conservative so I go with the cheapest supps that have the most positive research (to slow aging by a small percentage) and very few potential side effects.

Melatonin

Vitamin D3

Fish Oil

Low Dose Aspirin

Lithium

Cocoa (if you consider that a supplement)

Lately I have taken a couple course of NAD+ and resveratrol (because I got them on sale from reputable vendors).

I can't justify spending money on much else because current supps don't rejuvenate. I try to spend a lot more money and time supporting real rejuvenation research.

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 pamojja

• 2,837 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 09:28 PM

I could make a listing like I did in this post. However, the best supplements/nutrients worth the money are always those you're deficient in. An other example Vitamin D3 also caused increased Magnesium utilization, causing a borderline deficiency to become very sever in my case. So balancing is key. The only way to sort this out is serum, blood and hair testing.

• Agree x 1

#4 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 09:46 PM

The only way to sort this out is serum, blood and hair testing.

People should be repeating this in almost every forum discussion!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:38 PM

Melatonin and theanine for sleep. MSM & glucosamine for joints and mental health. Nicotinic acid for anti-aging. Worth every single penny.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: top, supplements, worth, money

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users