- - - - -

BPC-157 a hidden gem in the industry

peptide gaba nootropic holygrail health healing longevity

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 The.End

• 12 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 07:34 AM

BPC-157 peptide commonly used in the bb world for speeding up injured ligaments turns out to be agolden gem for all different reasons including GABA agonist withdrawal, Antidepression, Dopamine/Morphine addiction and more...

BPC-157 is a 15-amino acid long peptide, and a part of a naturally occurring peptide in the human stomach (BPC-157 is derived from human gastric juices). It is a signalling peptide; it signals for certain processes to take place in the body.

BPC-157 protects the body from injuries, and also helps it heal previously acquired injuries, and is currently undergoing human trials . This is a list summing up most of the benefits this peptide is known to have

Blood Pressure

BPC-157 increases blood pressure in rats with low blood pressure.
BPC-157 decreases blood pressure in rats with high blood pressure.
Potassium Imbalance

BPC-157 protects from heart failure in a state of hyperkalemia (potassium overdose).
BPC-157 protects from heart failure in a state of hypokalemia (potassium deficiency).
Calcium Imbalance

BPC-157 protects rats from damage (heart failure, pancreatitis, peptic ulcers) induced by hypercalcemia (calcium overdose).

BPC-157 protects rats from calcium channel blocker overdose.

Magnesium Imbalance

BPC-157 protects rats from hypermagnesemia (magnesium overdose).
Wound Healing

BPC-157 significantly improves healing after the following injuries: skin incisions; deep skin burns; various anastomoses as intestinal wounds; diabetic wounds; various fistulas; various tissue transections, particularly ligament, tendon, muscle and nerve. Healing time of all these injuries is significantly decreased with BPC-157 administration.

BPC-157 prevents scar tissue buildup after injury, and reduces already existing scar tissue.

Immune System

BPC-157 modulates the immune system activates macrophages in the immune system, which leads to increased production of growth factors that fight infections, ultimately strengthening the immune system.
NSAID side effects and toxicity

BPC-157 effectively reduces the side effects and toxicity of NSAIDs, particularly gastric, intestinal, liver and brain lesions, prolonged bleeding and various behavioural disturbances - all of these are significantly antagonized by BPC-157 administration.
Alcohol intoxication

BPC-157 prevents and inhibits the effect of alcohol acute intoxication, withdrawal, and acute and chronic gastric and liver lesions.
Antidepressant activity

BPC-157 has antidepressant effects in rats; it reduces immobility time in a forced swimming test .
Opioid system

BPC-157 reduces withdrawal symptoms in morphine-addicted mice.
Dopamine system

BPC-157 reduces motor abnormalities and hyperactivity induced by the dopaminergic neurotoxin MPTP.

BPC-157 decreases chronic amphetamine-induced behavioral disturbances .

Serotonin system

BPC-157 is effective against serotonin syndrome in rats .
GABA system

BPC-157 significantly decreases diazepam tolerance, physical dependence and withdrawal symptoms in mice .
Anti-cancer activity

BPC-157 significantly prolongs survival of rats with carcinoma and melanoma B-16 cancers, from 25 days to 45+ days.
Gastric ulcers

BPC-157 prevents development of gastric ulcers.

BPC-157 heals existing gastric ulcers by reducing the ulcer area and accelerating the rebuilding of glandular epithelium and formation of granulation tissue.

Inflammation, pain and body temperature

BPC-157 successfully reduces several models of acute, non-specific inflammation.

BPC-157 acts against temperature decrease (i.e. water immersion test) and increase (yeast- induced).

BPC-157 increases pain threshold in carrageenan test in rats.

Diabetes

BPC-157 increases healing of skin wounds in diabetic animals.

BPC-157 prevents fructose-induced high blood pressure.

BPC-157 inhibits the development of insulin resistance.

Nerve injury

BPC-157 improves healing of a transected sciatic nerve in rats, which is particularly shown as faster axonal regeneration.

BPC-157 strongly decreases the consequences of animal brain injuries induced by a falling weight.

Antiviral activity

BPC-157, given before infection of rats with hepatitis A virus, Lymphatic Choriomeningitis (LCM) virus and herpes virus types 1 and 2, completely prevented all signs of infection and disease.

BPC-157 given to rats after viral infection delays onset of disease symptoms and decreases death. We
  • like x 3
  • Informative x 1

#2 The.End

• Topic Starter
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 07:39 AM

"BPC-157 significantly decreases diazepam dependence and withdrawal symptoms in mice"

Addiction-Fighting Effects

Last, but not least, BPC-157 has a strong effect on addiction-related neurotransmission. It enhances GABA transmission and reduces benzodiazepine tolerance.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/10707891

Have alot of people using it with great feedback in another group I run, can't wait to hear everyone else's experience. DM me if looking for source idk if sourcing is allowed
  • Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Gravy

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 April 2017 - 01:30 PM

I plan on trying this in the future to see if it'll help with my chronic sinusitis problems in addition to the rest of its healing properties.

#4 fntms

• 318 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:04 PM

I bought some but am reluctant to inject (im), someone here said you could take it intra nasally (he had positive effects that way), is there any conclusive evidence on this method of administration?

#5 AlwaysLearning

• 43 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:29 PM

Sounds suspiciously like a panacea. What does its safety profile look like? What are its known side effects?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

#6 The.End

• Topic Starter
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:34 PM

I haven't used it but my buddies use it. Some take orally, some take sub q. Nasal solutions are easy. Wonder if nasal spray would give a different effect. I know people use it for it's healing abilities I just learned about all of its other holiness the other day. Instead of injecting just snag the needle off and squirt in your nose. That's what I did for some peptides I wanted to see if it made a difference.

Safety profile is quite high. My one guy runs 20mg a day without any sides and gets labs regularly
My buddy is using it to taper diclazepam right now .... He said he's been dropping his dosage without any issues at .5mcg a day but is going to start going higher

#7 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:18 AM

Really interesting substance. I've been wondering why go nasal/subq if oral administration works fine, though ..?

#8 William Sterog

• 505 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:34 AM

I'm waiting for anyone to commercialize it in spray or capsule form.
  • Agree x 1

#9 nicklesprout

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:21 PM

i've already posted about this on Longecity.  FWIW, i am almost done with a month long trial of this stuff for self-diagnosed Benzo PAWS.  i am taking it mainly orally, but also subcutaneously.  i got it from peptides warehouse and followed the instructions on Ben Greenfield Fitness website.  dosing 250mcg 2x daily.  on some of the days i noticed slight calming effect, but i have not noticed any real permanent gains.  for me, this trial has not been successful.  others on reddit report great results but that is for other issues, not Benzo/GABA related.  

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#10 owtsgmi

• 162 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:53 PM

I mix it with DMSO and drop it under my tongue for stomach issues, and rub it directly on various injuries.  Seems to work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users