- - - - -

Holy Grail of gabaergic withdrawal treatment

nootropics peptides anxiety benzo withdrawal bpc-157

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 The.End

• 12 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 06:49 PM

BPC-157 has been shown to drastically reduced tolerance and withdrawal of Valium. Have been using Benzodiazepines to treat my anxiety for years and recently bought 5 vials of BPC-157 from nootropicsource .. got a good deal on multiple product orders using the Jenden 10% code posted in the vendor list... Today is my 4th day without anything and have very little to no anxiety. Half life of what I was using was 4.5 hours so I should be well into withdrawals especially since I feel them usually within 24 hours.
It also seems to be helping with my lack of motivation and depression as I get in a good mood after dosing. My dose right now is .500mcg twice a day, will be experimenting with the dosage as days go on. It's also orally bioavailable.

Study:
"A novel gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 with different beneficial activities and anticonvulsant effect interacting with GABAergic system could improve diazepam efficacy coadministered (10 microg/kg, 10 ng/kg i.p.) with diazepam (5.0 mg/kg i.p.) twice daily for 10 days, since diazepam chronic medication would otherwise predispose for diazepam- tolerance/withdrawal development (shorter latency to convulsion after convulsant). In diazepam chronically treated mice, it attenuated diazepam tolerance (provoked by later acute administration of diazepam together with convulsant) and postponed physical dependence/withdrawal effects (provoked by later administration of isoniazid). In tolerance assay, at 42 h after the end of conditioning regimen, shorter preconvulsive latencies than in healthy (non-diazepam conditioned) mice following isoniazid (800 mg/kg i.p.) (as hallmark of tolerance) were observed if diazepam (5.0 mg/kg i.p.) was again given acutely to mice previously conditioned with diazepam alone (use of picrotoxin 3.0 mg/kg i.p., as convulsant, with acute application of diazepam in previously diazepam conditioned mice did not lead to tolerance hallmark). This was completely avoided in diazepam+BPC 157 10 microg or diazepam+BPC 157 10 ng chronically treated animals. In physical dependence assay (isoniazid challenge assessed at 6, 14, 42 and 72 h after conditioning medication), when compared to diazepam non-conditioned healthy mice, in diazepam conditioned mice residual anticonvulsive activity was not present already at the earliest post-conditioning interval (i.e., not different latency to isoniazid-convulsions), whereas shorter preconvulsive latencies (as physical dependence/withdrawal hallmark) were noted in diazepam conditioned mice following isoniazid challenge at 42 h and at 72 h after end of conditioning treatment. In diazepam+BPC 157 10 microg- conditioned mice, a residual anticonvulsive activity (i.e., longer latency to isoniazid convulsion) was noted at 6 h post-conditioning, whereas shorter preconvulsive latencies appeared only at 72 h-post-conditioning period. In conclusion, taken together these data (lack of tolerance development (tolerance studies), prolonged residual anticonvulsive activity, and postponed physical dependence/withdrawal hallmark in diazepam+BPC 157 chronically treated mice) with common benzodiazepines tolerance/withdrawal knowledge, it could be speculated that BPC 157 acts favoring the natural homeostasis of the GABA receptor complex as well as enhancing the GABAergic transmission, and having a mechanism at least partly different from those involved in diazepam tolerance/withdrawal, it may be likely used in further therapy of diazepam tolerance and withdrawal."

#2 The.End

• Topic Starter
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:45 PM

https://nootropicsou...-157/?ns=Jenden <---- direct link I used. They have a good deal the more you buy the more you save plus 10% off

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 The.End

• Topic Starter
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:34 AM

BPC-157 and its antidepressant effects compared to antidepressants

The antidepressant effect of an antiulcer pentadecapeptide BPC 157 in Porsolt's test and chronic unpredictable stress in rats. A comparison with antidepressants.
Abstract

Various antidepressants have antiulcer activity. Likewise, the models currently used in ulcers and depression disorders research have a considerable degree of similarity. Therefore, the possibility that depression disorders could be effectively influenced by a primary antiulcer agent with a cyto/organoprotective activity, such as the novel stomach pentadecapeptide BPC 157, was investigated in two rat depression assays. First, a forced swimming test (a Porsolt's procedure) was used. As a more severe procedure, chronic unpredictable stress (after 5 d of unpredictable stress protocol, once daily drug application during stress procedure, open field-immobility test assessment at fourth or sixth day of medication) was used. In a forced swimming test, a reduction of the immobility time in BPC 157 (10 microg, 10 ng x kg(-1) i.p.) treated rats corresponds to the activity of the 15 mg or 40 mg (i.p.) of conventional antidepressants, imipramine or nialamide, respectively, given according to the original Porsolt's protocol. In chronic unpredictable stress procedure, particular aggravation of experimental conditions markedly affected the conventional antidepressant activity, whereas BPC 157 effectiveness was continuously present. The effect of daily imipramine (30 mg) medication could be seen only after a more prolonged period, but not after a shorter period (i.e., 4-d protocol). In these conditions, no delay in the effectiveness was noted in BPC 157 medication and a reduction of the immobility of chronically stressed rats was noted after both 4 and 6 d of BPC 157 (10 microg, 10 ng) medication.

BPC-157 and alcochol withdrawal

The influence of gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on acute and chronic ethanol administration in mice.
Abstract

The stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, M.W.1419), which was promising in inflammatory bowel disease (PL-10, PLD-116, PL-14736, Pliva) trials, protects against both acute and chronic alcohol-induced lesions in stomach and liver, but also, given peripherally, affects various centrally mediated disturbances. Now, in male NMRI mice BPC 157 (10 pg intraperitoneally, 10 ng and 10 microg, intraperitoneally or intragastrically) (i) strongly opposed acute alcohol (4 g/kg intraperitoneally) intoxication (i.e., quickly produced and sustained anesthesia, hypothermia, increased ethanol blood values, 25% fatality, 90-min assessment period) given before or after ethanol, and (ii) when given after abrupt cessation of ethanol (at 0 or 3 or 7 h withdrawal time), attenuated withdrawal (assessed through 24 hours) after 20%-alcohol drinking (7.6 g/kg) through 13 days, with provocation on the 14th day.

#4 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 05:14 PM

Is this some kind of advertising? Many members here can benefit from ''a holy grail'' for benzo withdrawal.

Its blatant if its just for your own commercial purposes.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

#5 Otto F.

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:25 AM

I don't really know but at the same time I have zero doubt that this IS blatant advertising for nootropicsource.

#6 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:45 AM

I know its great stuff for tendon and connective tissue issues. Its also supposed to be very good for gastric problems or intestinal problems. I saw another post that spoke of this aspect too. That does not make it true but bpc157 is a legit peptide. Buy it from some other source if you want to fool the spammer. When I gave my report on it I left out where I bought it so as not to be accused of spamming. There are probably 50 sources for it.

#7 William Sterog

• 505 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:20 PM

There are many reports of BPC-157 helping to repair not only gut and connective tissue, but also brain receptors after drug abuse. There are threads on reddit that you can read about. I don't know if this post is spam, it probably is, but BPC-157 seems to be the real thing. I haven't tried myself yet, but I'm planing to do so. 

#8 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 May 2017 - 02:47 AM

hi question about it, do you have to inject it? it seems its solution that is required for IV method, no? or is there any other method to consume this, even oral route??

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#9 blind12

• 77 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 06:19 PM

I don't really know but at the same time I have zero doubt that this IS blatant advertising for nootropicsource.

The link is a referral link, so apparently not for nootropicsource but for referral commission.
(Plus the topic title is silly and uninformative: ) Can't edit title so I added BPC-157 in the tags.)

Edited by blind12, 28 July 2017 - 06:21 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, peptides, anxiety, benzo withdrawal, bpc-157

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users