Photo

Nyles 7 Website down for good?

nyles 7 unusual compounds

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 03:19 PM

Just curious what is up with Nyles 7's storefront.  I haven't been able to access it through the web, or ebay.   Thought he was doing so well he had hired an assistant.

Thanks all.

• Agree x 1

#2 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 01:04 PM

Have you tried to contact him?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 02:03 PM

It appears he's back in business: https://www.e8compoundherbal.com/

Dear Buyers,

First I want to thank all of you that have put your trust in us over the years.

Between eBay and our private online site, we've been serving you only the highest quality products (really) for nearly 10 years.

It was seldom that we ever received complaints, and when we did, it was usually a post office issue.

For those few (really) that placed orders and had some sort of quality complaint, we always refunded or reshipped without any questions.

That being said, I have to say that we have let you down over the past few months.

Without going into drawn out and painfully boring details, I do feel I owe all our clients an explanation of why our customer service had gone from pretty top of the line, to crap, with some orders never getting filled or shipped, emails unanswered. This is undeniable, and we want to make things right.

But first the reason why this happened.

I had gone out to eat at a Mexican restaurant one evening and returned with a pain just under my stomach. That soon turned into the classic signs for gallstones, which is typically remedied with a very routine and quick outpatient laparoscopic surgery. However this was complicated a bit with my pancreas being a little upset and inflamed.

I'll cut to the chase.....

Because of the inflammation the surgeon decided during the laparoscopic procedure that I had cancer and needed to be opened up with a huge incision across my abdomen. At this point a pathologist was called into the operating room to review the tissue being removed. This is standard procedure. The surgeon decided that the cancer had to be removed and so would hand whatever was removed to the pathologist. The pathologist kept reporting to the surgeon that there were no cancerous cells, but the surgeon disagreed and kept cutting. What should have been a very minor surgery, turned into and unanticipated major operation. In the end, the final pathology report showed no cancer at all, only inflammation. Now I need to regrow a good section of my liver, and the other missing sections I'm sure I'll discover as time goes on.

So now, months later, we are back and we need to prove our worth and integrity to you once again.

For the few that never received their orders, we will make this up to you.

Please email us.

It may take us a bit of time to catch up, but we will make good on all previous sales that went unshipped.

We've trashed any product we stocked that wasn't stored properly in a deep freeze and properly sealed. I didn't have any clue of the ordeal to come, and so a good amount of product was stored as we would for a typical working day. We won't ship anything in which the quality is in question, even if it visually appears to be ok.

Ed will be taking care of orders on this site, and I will be researching and sourcing new products.

I will be concentrating more on legitimate health maintaining compounds, and some herbals.

You now know my growing motivation for doing so.

Again, many thanks for your faith in us, your trust, patience, and your understanding.

My sincerest thanks,

Nyles

** Email us some sort of documentation for your order and we will replace it as soon as we have stock **

• like x 3

#4 fartsandpoop69lol

• 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:09 PM

Long time lurker, first post. Has anybody got any experience with his new store? I sent an email about getting some Dihexa and am waiting on the reply.
  • like x 1

#5 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 January 2018 - 10:59 PM

Long time lurker, first post. Has anybody got any experience with his new store? I sent an email about getting some Dihexa and am waiting on the reply.

I bought some ITPP a few months ago. Everything came packaged in the same way as N7. Even the logo design seems similar lol 

#6 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:37 AM

Hi All. 

I hope I don't come off as spamming, but E8 is not Nyles7. Never was.

N7Store.com is up and running.

Use "Longecity1" for a 27% discount on 1 g and 5 g tianeptine.

Let me know what you think of the inventory. More to come for certain.

• unsure x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#7 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 April 2018 - 09:29 PM

N7Store.com is up and running.

Use "Longecity1" for a 27% discount on 1 g and 5 g tianeptine.

Let me know what you think of the inventory. More to come for certain.

Do you offer any discounts for the other products on your website?

#8 Tamis

• 4 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 08:46 AM

Is E8 quality to be trusted ?

#9 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 09:08 AM

E8 is an ex nyles7 employee selling independently.

Not authorized nor recommended

#10 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 11:09 AM

His store is offline?

#11 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 09:11 PM

I no longer have a website. The credit card processors made it impossible to do business without routing money all over the place, as others sites now have to do.

I do have most things in a deep freeze should you need anything. Feel free to PM me here.

#12 gintrux

• Registrant
  • 91 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 October 2019 - 10:34 AM

I'm interested in buying Dihexa and I see Nyles7 was considered as a reliable vendor in this forum. Is it still possible to reach him to buy from him?

I no longer have a website. The credit card processors made it impossible to do business without routing money all over the place, as others sites now have to do.

I do have most things in a deep freeze should you need anything. Feel free to PM me here.

I had PM'd you

Edited by gintrux, 09 October 2019 - 10:35 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#13 gintrux

• Registrant
  • 91 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 October 2019 - 01:42 PM

I'm not getting an inbox response from Capybara and he states in his profile to contact him via email. Does anyone have his email and can share it with me via PM? Really interested in purchasing dihexa.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users