• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Injecting EDTA Calcium Disodium

chelation cancer purge ageing health cleansing heavy metal cell damage senolytic edta

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:39 AM

Hi Longecity Friends,

I am posting this because many of us are undertaking great efforts to regain health and reverse aging using many supplements which kill old cells, boost stem cells, increase cell health, and grow telomeres. However, one if the main causes of ageing and age related disease is the accumulation of toxic substances within cells which leads to cancer as well as many other diseases as well as prevents healthy cell repair and replacement leading to ageing.

To address this issue, fellow members such as Logic have enlightened my outlook and in addition to testing wheatgrass enemas, as some later date due to administration issues (lol) I decided to look further into other forms of chelation, namely the most potent and effective one administered in hospitals for people whose life is at risk due to deadly poisoning. This brought me to explore EDTA chelation.

EDTA can be confusing, and apparently the several substances that exist under a similar name have lead to a number of hospital deaths. For this reason it is very important to know what you are gettting, whether it is under a doctor's care or by self-administration.

I purchases a kilogram of EDTA from a serious supplier I've been a regular client of, Bulk Supplements, before knowing this. Fortunately it appears that they did their homework and it is not the dangerous sort but the one I sought. Here is what a competing supplier says about the potential confusion:

http://support.pureb...roblems/61-edta

Here is more general information about removal of heavy metals with EDTA:

https://www.glowm.co...drugs/e002.html

http://www.medical-l...on-therapy.html

What I sought to achieve is to mimic the intravenous intake of EDTA by subQ injection. Studies have been undertaken to verify that various IV drugs can be administered subQ equally effectively. This is usually done in medical facilities where elderly patients have collapsed veins which make IV infusion difficult if not impossible. It is reported that there is no significant medical difference in the effects of the infused subtances by either mode of administration. However, the location of subQ injections restricts the total volume of fluids which can be infused over a given period of time. My solution is to avoid overly diluting whatever substances I seek to infuse subQ, so that the fluid quantities will be lesser.

The hospital IV infusion is  3 grams of EDTA added to 100ml of saline solution with supplements administered by slow drip over 3 to 4 hours. The maximum EDTA per hour is 1 gram. I have translated this into 3 separate subQ injections of 1 gram each EDTA as follows:

Here is my EDTA Calcium Disodium subQ infusion protocol:

mix 15 grams with 30ml saline solution = 500mg/ml
inject subQ 2ml (1 gram) 3 times at one hour intervals
repeat for 5 days

stop for 2 days

continue the above administration for 3 weeks

* Total EDTA intake:  45 grams of EDTA over 3 weeks

Half life is short, it is evacuated with bound heavy metals within hours

While there are certainly other protocols one can conceive and administer, this one seemed fairly straightforward and simple to follow. I will be supplementing with Magnesium and Potassium as these beneficial minerals are also removed from one's cells by EDTA chelation.

Thanks for your ideas or advice. I have started my protocol today.

DareDevil

#2 Colorow

• 31 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 09:35 PM

DareDevil, there are some substances that MUST be injected IV as they are caustic to tissue but given IV they are diluted by the blood enough to be minimally caustic (as well as moving quickly along rather than a depot absorption). Such a substance cannot be injected either SQ or IM.

Some SQ/IM injections will just not be absorbed rapidly enough to reach therapeutic levels, others can cause severe tissue damage/sloughing.

I have no clue about EDTA but i do know it is generally given IV.

Each substance needs to be evaluated individually for the safety of a change in the route of administration. The IV route is generally chosen for a reason, it is riskier and more difficult than other routes. The most common reason is rapidity of therapeutic levels (or the inability to reach therapeutic levels otherwise) but a caustic substance can be dangerous vs merely ineffective.

Please make sure you include the above in your research. I am both a veterinarian and an RN. I have seen my share of tissue sloughs.

Best regards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 DareDevil

• Topic Starter
  • 283 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 09:37 AM

Thanks a lot KatKay. I will try to find out but am fairly sure the only way is by trial and error because there is precious little information online about administering substances usually done by IV using subQ injections. I hope any damage won't be too great. I think that IV is probably best, I will be trying subQ NAD+ soon and will see how that goes. I've done a number of IV substances recently by subQ and will be tallying a list here soon. For reference and follow-up. I appreciate the kind words of warning, but don't have much choice, being a DareDevil and all.

Cheers,

DD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chelation, cancer, purge, ageing, health, cleansing, heavy metal, cell damage, senolytic, edta

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users