Anyone in the Toronto area?

advocacy toronto canada meet up

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Chris Pollyanna

• 138 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 04:52 PM

Hi,

A new LongeCity member here (check out my post in the Introduce Yourself section for more info).

I was wondering if there were any other members/LongeCity visitors in the Toronto area? If so, I'd love to meet up with you and finally have some like minded souls to chat to! :-D

Beyond that, I would like to get involved with advocacy, try to get more donations for the cause, maybe set up some sort of local association, I don't know - just thinking off the top of my head here!

Look forward to hearing from you!  :)

Chris

#2 Chris Pollyanna

• Topic Starter
  • 138 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 04:06 PM

A small update:

I ended up being contacted by one local Longecity member: senszen & we managed to meet up back in August in downtown Toronto.

It was a fantastic experience, finally being able to talk to somebody on the same wavelength, who knew a lot of the same information and where for once I didn't have to give long introductory explanations before talking about what I actually wanted to talk about! We had a very productive discussion. :laugh:

Hopefully we will be meeting up again and I would urge anyone interested in the topic of reversing and defeating ageing to come and join us - afterall, more hands make light work...

Chris

• Informative x 1

#3 RemiDav

• 7 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 12:49 AM

Hi Chris,
I am also in Toronto, around UofT main campus.

#4 Chris Pollyanna

• Topic Starter
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:52 PM

Hey RemiDav - great to hear from you!

I'll send you a personal message tomorrow when I've got a bit more time.

Surely there's got to be some more LongeCity members in Canada's most populous city/region?? Time to come out of the woodwork!  ;)

Chris

• like x 1

#5 lakesurfer

• 16 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 November 2017 - 01:57 AM

Just joined....64 yrs. old.... my wife beat cancer naturally... non. hodgkin's follicular lymphoma. Some info at the intro page,  I found this place getting info on C60 Olive Oil. I now make it for ourselves.  Taking it for 1 1/2 weeks. Live in Hamilton area. Yes I surf Erie & Ontario.  :)

#6 Chris Pollyanna

• Topic Starter
  • 138 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 03:07 AM

Hey Lakesurfer - great to hear from you!

I just had a quick glance at the info you mention, I look forward to reading it more thoroughly & then I'll send you a private message. Happy to hear your wife beat cancer - wow!  :)

Chris

#7 kmoody

• Guest, F@H
  • 202 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:11 PM

Our lab is 4-5 hours from Toronto. If anyone wants to do a day trip to visit please PM me. Would love to show you around.

• Cheerful x 1

#8 Chris Pollyanna

• Topic Starter
  • 138 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:36 AM

Hi kmoody,

Wow, that is an amazing and generous offer! I've been following Ichor Theraputics from the beginning and have enjoyed reading your posts here on LongeCity. I certainly will take you up on your offer at some point next year. Might be able to rustle up some other locals... Road trip anyone?  :)

Chris

#9 Tinply

• 20 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 11:53 PM

*wave* I'm in Etobicoke!

#10 John Bumpus

• 22 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:40 AM

I am located in Quinte West, GTA!

#11 Chris Pollyanna

• Topic Starter
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 10:42 PM

Hi everyone,

I've had a very tumultuous year (I'll spare you the details) and thus have been out of action on the longevity front since January. So apologies to those of you who have posted on this thread, who I've not been able to follow up with. However, I've now taken a term's sabbatical from teaching and suffice to say I am very keen to make up for lost time and hopefully meet up with all of you!

Therefore...  

A renewed call for anyone in the Toronto area who would be interested in meeting up and discussing anything to do with longevity. I've finally started to seriously supplement and would love to exchange info and ideas!

Chris

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: advocacy, toronto, canada, meet up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users