- - - - -

Fasoracetam 6g and 6 weeks after

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 hdl_1

• 104 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 June 2017 - 01:17 AM

I have to say that I'm impressed by the effects of Fasoracetam.

I've been taking Fasoracetam for about 6 weeks now and went through about 6 grams.

I started with a dosage of 10mg and I couldn't believe the stimulation. It was not a pleasant one but, as I know my reactions and I can differentiate if a supplement has the potential to get better I persevered.

Well, after 2 or 3 days, i started getting the benefits. I was feeling more relaxed, composed in my thoughts, definetly pleasurable feelings. I no longer had the strong atimulation. So I started to ramp up the dosage. I went from once a day to multiple times a day and eventually settled to take it in the afternoon at a dosage lately of about 60mg x 2 or 3 times within the evening. The reason of taking it in the afternoon is that I was still feeling the effects during the day from previous night and it was also a good way to finish my day, i.e. relaxed.

What's interesting with this compound is its ability to extinguish the helpless learnings. All the thoughts where you would get a reaction to avoid, were no longer there. It's like it eliminated the self learned behaviour of concious avoidance. The benefits of this is that I would take any situation, social or at work as being just a situation without already planning my escape in case things go wrong lol.

As for gaba upregulation, I thing there's something to it. I have less anxiety and I'm able to deal with situations with a much colder head than before taking fasoracetam. I no longer have that many triggers and I'm more relaxed and sociable with my close ones.

So overall, a good thumbs up. I still have a couple of miligrams left so I hope I can update the post with the experience after discontinuation.

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk
  • Informative x 1

#2 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 June 2017 - 12:48 PM

Interesting. This is on my to try list. Where did you get it?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 hdl_1

• Topic Starter
  • 104 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:06 AM

Nootropics Depot.

On a side note, i finished what I had left. Yesterday was my first day without. No discontinuation effects and no increase in anxiety.

• like x 1

#4 TryptaBenzyme

• 11 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 05:00 PM

I'm using fasoracetam from Nootropics Depot to. I take 15-20mg a day. It seems to reduce tolerance to phenibut and takes away the withdrawal. I enjoy the effect. Stacks well with aniracetam and noopept.

#5 hdl_1

• Topic Starter
  • 104 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:21 PM

It's been a bit more than a week after my last dose and I'm still positively surprised with Fasoractem. Anxiety is still less and ruminating thoughts are less as well.

Waiting for Cerebrolysin now. :)

#6 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:39 PM

Hmm, but if you responded this well, shouldn't you consider to simply STAY on Faso', forever? I mean, if it works, then it bloody well works.

Why not buy another batch as soon as possible, to make sure you always have some Faso' on hand?

#7 hdl_1

• Topic Starter
  • 104 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:44 PM

I think it needs to be cycled + it doesn't fixes the whole thing lol

I wish I could be my normal self from Fasoracetam only, but it did its job in reseting the self aborbed & defeating loop that I was in.

I plan to take it whenever I feel nervouseness and self defeating toughts creeping up again.

Edited by hdl_1, 20 June 2017 - 09:39 PM.

#8 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:19 PM

Nootropics Depot.

I just ordered it. their reviews are mixed. will see if it works for me. I do have some subtle reaction to piracetam. Do you?

#9 hdl_1

• Topic Starter
  • 104 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:47 PM

Nootropics Depot.

I just ordered it. their reviews are mixed. will see if it works for me. I do have some subtle reaction to piracetam. Do you?
Piracetam gets me depressed. I have to take it with L-Phenylalanine to offset the dopamine drop.
I like Noopept and Aniracetam better.

Let me know how Fasoracetam works for you. Remember that it can be stimulating the first few days. At least this was the initial effect for me.

#10 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:18 AM

Ordered on Saturday, received on Monday, wow! Took it today 2x20mg and nothing noticeable on top of my stack. Maybe I should bump the dose?

#11 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:08 AM

Ordered on Saturday, received on Monday, wow! Took it today 2x20mg and nothing noticeable on top of my stack. Maybe I should bump the dose?

Naah, give it two more days before you bump the dose - might take a while before you notice the effects - you never know.

Otherwise, yeah, the drug is safe up to at least 100 mg per day, so you've got a lot of wiggle room here - I figure 60 mg (30 + 30 mg) might be a good next stop.

#12 hdl_1

• Topic Starter
  • 104 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:20 AM

Try to take it separate from your stack to gauge its effects before increasing the dose.

#13 TryptaBenzyme

• 11 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:09 PM

I'm down to 370mg of phenibut. I've been taking 15-20mg of fasoracetam once a day since 4/30/17, about 6 hours after dosing phenibut once a day. I didn't intend to take so long tapering phenibut but I have been putting most of my effort with Librium (5.9mg) and Suboxone (0.325mg). I have 8 more daily phenibut reductions before I get to 250mg. I think I'm going to just stop tapering phenibut for now and take a break from fasoracetam, since I'm quitting Librium and Suboxone early next month. I never felt phenibut withdrawal since I started taking fasoracetam but I've been tapering pretty slowly. Just 15mg a day with one or two day breaks here and there. I have other withdrawal symptoms though from the other stuff. It's difficult to know what is causing what symptom at this point.

#14 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:46 PM

Actually I was wrong. There was a delayed effect: I could not sleep that night. I was up till 2am before going to bed. I slept only 5 hrs, but feel well rested now. I'll keep taking a small dose, but only in AM. Will report back. In retrospect, yesterday was not a good day to start it as there was some social alcohol involved.

Edited by jack black, 05 July 2017 - 12:48 PM.

#15 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:54 PM

Update: today I upped the dose to 25mg. I feel maybe more sedated, more tired, and maybe even less ear ringing?
I'll stop my regular stack on weekend to "study" it more?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#16 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:55 PM

Update 2:

after taking it almost for a week at 20-25mg 1-2 x day, I have to say this is one of the worst weeks i remember in terms of anxiety, procrastination, motivation, etc. maybe it's not all fasoracetam fault? it was a holiday week with more social functions, some setbacks, etc. But it didn't seem to help. i'm stopping it and replacing in my stack with DMAE. I found it helpful in the past.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users