Photo

Is neomodafinil.com legit?

neomodafinilneo modafinil legit scam where to buy modafinil

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bowong

• 5 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:15 PM

While researching the cognitive function of Modafinil I finally decided to give this miracle  thing a try. So I came across several modafinil suppliers and found extremely cheap store https://www.neomodaf...inil.com/ whichlooks pretty good. This is my first time ordering otc medications and I afraid to get scammed. Has anybody ordered from this place? Thank you

#2 annetsang

• 10 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:32 PM

I’m not a regular “reviewer” of things online but will make the effort to review it for you. Specifically, I ordered some Modalert from them after reading all the articles on its benefits. Curiosity got the best of me and I decided to try it for myself. True, Neomodafinil had it at a good price so I went with them. I’ll give a breakdown on my experience.

Service-wise, I paid $50 for their sample package, which contains ten pills of each kind. I got the 10% discount on this package. The shipment took 8 days to arrive and there package was in fine condition, sturdily-wrapped. The company provides online tracking. Due to the speed and quality of the packaging, I will rate the service 5 stars out of 5.

The product itself I’ll also give 5 stars! It was really good stuff, very potent. The first time I took it, I started with a single Modalert pill plus my usual 200mg. pill of caffeine, which I washed down in the early morning with a cup of filter coffee. The caffeine was the first to kick in and got me moving. About one hour later I started to feel the Modalert come on - in the traffic to work I felt amazingly fresh and energized. At work, I usually experience a come-down from the caffeine about three hours in but that didn’t happen with the Modalert. I was able to work through the entire day with full focus and energy. This stuff really keeps you on track! It’s almost like you can’t stop working on a task and it’s complete, which is really great for productivity. 

That night, although I was expecting some restlessness, I found myself able to drift off to sleep easily at my regular time. I can’t say I felt any side-effects from taking Modalert, no headaches or anxiety, which is great news. I also tried out the Waklert and noticed no difference between the two. 

Here is my tip for anyone thinking of ordering Modalert: make a list of all the stuff you want to get done in advance! This will help you stay on track, otherwise you might end up getting obsessed with completing some pointless task instead of those important jobs which need doing. Also, don’t forget to stay hydrated! I forgot once and got a headache. I’m not sure caffeine and Modafinil will be a good combo for everyone but they sure work for me.

To sum it all up, I’d definitely order from these guys again!

I’m not a regular “reviewer” of things online but will make the effort to review it for you. Specifically, I ordered some Modalert from them after reading all the articles on its benefits. Curiosity got the best of me and I decided to try it for myself. True, Neomodafinil had it at a good price so I went with them. I’ll give a breakdown on my experience.

Service-wise, I paid $50 for their sample package, which contains ten pills of each kind. I got the 10% discount on this package. The shipment took 8 days to arrive and there package was in fine condition, sturdily-wrapped. The company provides online tracking. Due to the speed and quality of the packaging, I will rate the service 5 stars out of 5.

The product itself I’ll also give 5 stars! It was really good stuff, very potent. The first time I took it, I started with a single Modalert pill plus my usual 200mg. pill of caffeine, which I washed down in the early morning with a cup of filter coffee. The caffeine was the first to kick in and got me moving. About one hour later I started to feel the Modalert come on - in the traffic to work I felt amazingly fresh and energized. At work, I usually experience a come-down from the caffeine about three hours in but that didn’t happen with the Modalert. I was able to work through the entire day with full focus and energy. This stuff really keeps you on track! It’s almost like you can’t stop working on a task and it’s complete, which is really great for productivity. 

That night, although I was expecting some restlessness, I found myself able to drift off to sleep easily at my regular time. I can’t say I felt any side-effects from taking Modalert, no headaches or anxiety, which is great news. I also tried out the Waklert and noticed no difference between the two. 

Here is my tip for anyone thinking of ordering Modalert: make a list of all the stuff you want to get done in advance! This will help you stay on track, otherwise you might end up getting obsessed with completing some pointless task instead of those important jobs which need doing. Also, don’t forget to stay hydrated! I forgot once and got a headache. I’m not sure caffeine and Modafinil will be a good combo for everyone but they sure work for me.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 annetsang

• 10 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:46 PM

Sorry, I have somehow done a triple-post LOL

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: neomodafinilneo modafinil, legit, scam, where to buy modafinil

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users