Photo

Stem cell proliferation using Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment

oxygen rejuvenation

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 SearchHorizon

• 167 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:42 AM

Just wanted some feedback on the following.

http://ajpheart.phys...ent/290/4/H1378

Here is also a link to a related TED talk.

Did anyone try the HBOT?  

#2 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:23 AM

Hi SearchHorizon,

I plan to try HBOT this winter in conjunction with anti-aging stem cell therapy and I will report my impressions in these forums. However, they will be combined with my report of the results of my first autologous bone marrow stem cell injections.

Cheers,

DareDevil

Edited by DareDevil, 24 September 2017 - 09:26 AM.

• Cheerful x 1

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:04 PM

Hi SearchHorizon,

I plan to try HBOT this winter in conjunction with anti-aging stem cell therapy and I will report my impressions in these forums. However, they will be combined with my report of the results of my first autologous bone marrow stem cell injections.

Cheers,

DareDevil

Where are you doing this? Explain the stem cell injections.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 05:23 AM

Hi Nate,

I will be doing the HBOT in Brea California. I bought a Groupon for 3 compression chamber sessions for a total of $130. I will do them before the Stem Cell treatment.

I will then be driving South to Tijuana where a clinic specialized in Stem Cell treatments has its facilities, it's website is http://www.Progencell.com

Last summer I travelled to Mexico and consulted with Progencell. There I learned from their chief doctor how they go about it. Their experience is mostly with people having medical conditions leaving little hope for a cure from traditional treatments, this is of course a tall order for any medical facility. They are only recently entering the anti-aging realm of stem cell administration. However, my experience there may increase this aspect of their operations as this has finally entered the realm of pricing enabling access for regular folks ready to boost their health and appearance.

For a limited time they are now offering a one day stem cell treatment option. Instead of a more expensive 3-day course of treatment with days of iV infusions of vitamins and other nutrients to stimulate the stem cells prior to infusion. This one day treatment is short and straightforward. Your stem cells are removed from your hip bone marrow in the morning, treated in the clinic prior to IV infusion later in the morning. The entire procedure is fairly straightforward and takes around half a day. The total cost is $1500 plus tax, which is the least expensive option available worldwide at this date. For reference, the next best price I found was $8,000 in Ukraine. I will of course report back my impressions and results.

I have been taking Epitalon for some time and hoped for Navitoclax to remove senescent stem cells, but this didn't materialize. I will also be taking NAD+ by intramuscular injection for a month prior to treatment. Finally, preceding treatment I will have 3 sessions of HBOT that is said to stimulate stem cells. If you have any further advice to maximize the potential of this stem cell infusion, please let me know.

Cheers,

DareDevil

• Informative x 2

#5 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 November 2017 - 11:21 PM

So this isn't pluripotent stem cell treatment, just adult stem cells. Not sure if there would be a huge difference but I think there would be. Let us know how it goes DD.

#6 adamh

• 1,032 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 03:25 AM

A cheap medical center in mexico, hmmmm. Not sure about that but if you have talked with many patients and looked at online reviews it may be an undiscovered gem. 

I'm looking into stem cell injections for arthritis. I see ads in the paper, not really sure about it or what it costs. Probably more than 1500 lol. I might look into the hyperbaric o2 as well. I wonder if that does anything as a stand alone? I know it was popular a few years back but you don't hear as much about it now.

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 11:07 PM

Hi adamH,

I can't vouch for anything until I've undergone a procedure but there were quite a few people treated by this facility for various pathologies and a number of positive testimonials. In any case I will be undergoing this procedure in exactly one month and can report back afterwards. However, from accounts of others' responses to stem cell treatments it can take several months for the benefits to become noteworthy. So I am not expecting any short term effects but will be monitoring my progress in several areas throughout the winter and spring.

DD

#8 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 11:14 PM

Hi Nate,

Clearly this isn't the greatest and latest that from what I understand isn't even on the market for the time being, at any price. We should in a few years time have access to better procedures. For now there are three main ones that are effective. Those using fetal stem cells that are still able to be transferred without genotype compatibility, those using autologous stem cells extracted from one's adipose fatty tissues that don't differentiate much, and those using autologous stem cells extracted from the marrow of your hip bone, that can differentiate to a variety of tissues. The last one is what I shall be having next month. While it can more easily be noticed in healing illnesses, where its effects are more visibly detected, the doctor told me I would basically gain a higher energy level, greater endurance and general wellbeing as well as better resistance to illness. None of these however are easy to measure empirically of course. More than age reducing, it will probably be health enhancing. But it may also help reduce biological as well as aesthetic signs of aging.

Best,

DareDevil

• Informative x 2

#9 recon

• 192 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 07:22 AM

Hi Nate,

Clearly this isn't the greatest and latest that from what I understand isn't even on the market for the time being, at any price. We should in a few years time have access to better procedures. For now there are three main ones that are effective. Those using fetal stem cells that are still able to be transferred without genotype compatibility, those using autologous stem cells extracted from one's adipose fatty tissues that don't differentiate much, and those using autologous stem cells extracted from the marrow of your hip bone, that can differentiate to a variety of tissues. The last one is what I shall be having next month. While it can more easily be noticed in healing illnesses, where its effects are more visibly detected, the doctor told me I would basically gain a higher energy level, greater endurance and general wellbeing as well as better resistance to illness. None of these however are easy to measure empirically of course. More than age reducing, it will probably be health enhancing. But it may also help reduce biological as well as aesthetic signs of aging.

Best,

DareDevil

Don’t forget to share your experiences - both the HBOT and stem cell.

#10 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 05:22 PM

Yes I will, it is happening next week :D

#11 recon

• 192 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 04:46 AM

Yes I will, it is happening next week :D

Still alive?
  • Cheerful x 1

#12 Lady4T

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 January 2018 - 11:01 AM

I actually had the stem cell transplant procedure in late 2016, and HBOT sessions before and after. All this was to heal/regenerate a femoral head with stage III osteonecrosis.  I chose the stem cell procedure that uses the Regenexx method, which involves the extraction of bone marrow cells from the iliac crest. As for the HBOT, there was only one place that offered this service where I lived at the time, and luckily they had good equipment. If I remember correctly, I had about ten HBOT sessions before the stem cell transplant, and over 30 after. A one-hour session every other day.

I absolutely loved the HBOT!  I wish I could have it again, but unfortunately, current finances won't allow...

#13 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 12:05 AM

My preliminary conclusion is that HBOT will enhance stem cell infusion results. The doctors who did the autologous bone marrow stem cell procedure said that this is because the increased pressure actually shrinks the molecules throughout your body and enables the stem cells far greater mobility to travel anywhere and repair more tissues. I was only able to get 3 sessions in an amateur grade HBOT that is several times less powerful than those used for medical applications or scuba divers. Nonetheless I feel that it must have enhanced my results as they were more noticeable than what the doctors said I might expect. They also recommended taking Spirulina before and after to intensify the stem cell activation. I will add this to my regimen next time I go back in a few months time. 

Edited by DareDevil, 08 April 2018 - 12:06 AM.

#14 Phoebus

• 851 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 09:50 PM

My preliminary conclusion is that HBOT will enhance stem cell infusion results. The doctors who did the autologous bone marrow stem cell procedure said that this is because the increased pressure actually shrinks the molecules throughout your body and enables the stem cells far greater mobility to travel anywhere and repair more tissues. I was only able to get 3 sessions in an amateur grade HBOT that is several times less powerful than those used for medical applications or scuba divers. Nonetheless I feel that it must have enhanced my results as they were more noticeable than what the doctors said I might expect. They also recommended taking Spirulina before and after to intensify the stem cell activation. I will add this to my regimen next time I go back in a few months time. 

specifically what benefits did you see from this treatment? 

how did it affect you? 

how much did it cost? 

thanks for any feedback 

#15 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 12:15 AM

My more recent medical grade HBOT sessions cost me $220 each for 90 minutes fully immersed in an 100% pure oxygen filled metal canister at the San Diego Hyperbaric Center. The bone marrow tap with Stem Cell infusion cost only $1500 in Tijuana at Progencell. It has helped me both feel and look younger and has also enhanced my health. One can dispute this if they wish but it would go against a wide body of evidence of potential health benefits afforded ailing patients infused with stem cells. Obviously nothing can save those whose hour has come, but it can maybe help stave off mounting illnesses and delay aging.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#16 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 01:13 AM

My more recent medical grade HBOT sessions cost me $220 each for 90 minutes fully immersed in an 100% pure oxygen filled metal canister at the San Diego Hyperbaric Center.

Did you do a spect scan or any other testing before hbot?

How many hbot sessions did you do ?

Edited by tunt01, 15 October 2018 - 01:15 AM.

#17 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 04:10 AM

Hi tunt01,

I did 3 sessions, two before the stem cell treatment and one afterwards. I found that the full immersion in oxygen and the far greater pressure used was far more helpful in accentuating the effect of the stem cell therapy. My second stem cell infusion felt more effective than the first in boosting my well-being and also in providing a measure of age reversal. I didn't do scans or specific testing before or after, so these are merely my personal impressions.

I'm in my sixties and was feeling low ebb prior to my second treatment. However, after it I was able to drive with almost no rest from Tijuana to NYC to spend father's day with my daughter. That was a 43 hour haul with only a total of 2 hours rest, after which I had lunch with her and visited Coney Island before resting. So I can say that either the HBOT or the SCT had a clear short term effect, or possibly the combination of both. Also in the long term it helped me feel and look younger. This has been confirmed by my GF who for the first time acknowledged my progress in age reversal.

I am returning at Christmas for a third HBOT/SCT treatment in similar conditions. I may try to have more HBOT treatments to see if this further enhances the effects of the SCT treatment. I will post back my results, if any, once it is done.

DAREDEVIL

• Informative x 2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users