mifepristone hpa

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jackhill41

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:32 PM

Hello all,

I went through a 2-year period of intense stress almost 20 years  and since then have suffered from the usual stress-related problems (poor memory, low libido, cognitive problems, etc.).  I am guessing there is something wrong with my HPA axis, among other things.  Ashwaganda and maca provide some relief but are far from cures.  

I would like to try mifepristone, which has often been discussed on this form as a novel treatment for HPA dysfunction.  I am looking for a source.  I found this but have no idea if it's trustworthy:

http://www.onlineabo...uy-mifepristone

I think some studies using mifepristone for PTSD have dosed 600 mg per day for a week, which mean I'm looking at a cool grand.  Ouch.  I have thought about getting a female friend to ask for a prescription but I don't know if doctors are willing to prescribe a total of 4200 mgs of it (I think the abortion dose is 200 mg?).  Any info on alternative sources of mifepristone, or thoughts on it in general, would be greatly appreciated.   

#2 hdl_1

• 104 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:46 PM

Not related to the subject, but here is my experience with Fasoracetam which may address some of the stress related issues.

http://www.longecity...d-6-weeks-after

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 Jackhill41

• Topic Starter
  • 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 June 2017 - 05:02 PM

Thanks for the suggestion, hdl, I will add that to my list of things to try.

Anyone else?

#4 atmanj

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 February 2020 - 09:00 PM

Hi everyone,

I can supply Mifepristone any quantity, please let me know if you need, 95% purity, can compound at any dosage, please do not forget to test your potassium levels and take extra potassium supplements during your treatment. Would not recommend more than t days, and only for Cushings take 1200 mg.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#5 adamh

• 1,013 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 10:18 PM

I bought some from china but have not tested it yet. It was fairly cheap, around 60gm for something like $145 with shipping. I would not order from there now with corona running wild. I have not tested it yet, got it over a month ago. Not looking to sell any either

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mifepristone, hpa

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users