Vitamin K2 mk4 in the UK?

vitamin k2

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Consequences

• 43 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 July 2017 - 06:59 PM

So I have read extensively about vitamin k2, mk4 and mk7 variants.

I have really bad teeth, think 20+ cavities.

I just don't know where to source K2 in the UK. There are supplements on Amazon called green pastures but I read recently a study was done and they were found to be rancid (!!!) so that left me with.... taking unsalted buffer in coffee with coconut oil, this was disgusting, and didn't help at all.

Can anyone recommend a k2 supplement? The only other thing is natto but I don't know where that is sold either.

Thanks

#2 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 03:32 PM

Avoid MK7 but take MK4. Slowly dose your way up to see if you are sensitive like some people are. If you are sensitive then you will feel effects of overcoagulation even though it may not be overcoagulation that's causing the symptoms.

Those symptoms will be a heavy feeling in body, difficulty breathing, fatigue, warmness in body, numbness in extremities, transient dizziness, etc.  

• Ill informed x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Consequences

• Topic Starter
  • 43 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 July 2017 - 04:22 PM

Any ideas of good ones? I see a lot for sale on Amazon but I happen to know that 5 star reviews are normally fake (been in the Kindle business a while) so it is hard to choose.

#4 Consequences

• Topic Starter
  • 43 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 July 2017 - 10:16 PM

Avoid MK7 but take MK4. Slowly dose your way up to see if you are sensitive like some people are. If you are sensitive then you will feel effects of overcoagulation even though it may not be overcoagulation that's causing the symptoms.

Those symptoms will be a heavy feeling in body, difficulty breathing, fatigue, warmness in body, numbness in extremities, transient dizziness, etc.  

Interestingly I get those symptoms quite often already, they seem precursors to a major migraine which I get almost every time the weather changes, ie before a thunderstorm?

I got the Mk4 now. Started on 2 pills per day (200mcg I think) + 2 pills of vitamin D although I go out in the sun quite a bit.

No issues today.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 8bitmore

• 347 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 07:10 PM

I would recommend getting the LEF Super K variant, have ordered 2 x deal from Amazon UK several times & it works fine as far as I can tell - in my life I've had one verified cavity healing (had xray before and after because it was below gum line and was discovered when I had another procedure done and so couldn't be fixed immediately) & have to say I only used Vitamin D, Vitamin C and stayed completely away from nuts/bread at the time (healed over 1.5 month)! Now I'm using Vitamin K as well and have not noticed anything in particular but then again my teeth are relatively healthy over the last years so does not prove much either way.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vitamin k2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users