• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Supplement Use and Analytics Made Simple (and Free)

nootropics supplements quantifiedself tracking

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jeffshek

• 10 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 06:27 AM

Hi - I made this analytics engine and posted it here about two months back. The reaction was lukewarm, so I took it as I should refine it better. I took all the feedback I got from online communities and added a bunch of new features during that time. I'd love to show it off again! If you already saw it before, here's what new since then

- rolling correlated aggregations. IE. Want to see how a week of taking piracetam compares with a week without taking piracetam? Now you can!
- automatic sleep correlations
- fitbit integration
- better exporting of all your data (I made a promise to not hold any data hostage)
- an electronic calendar that lets you select any day and see what supplements you took during that day. So imagine three months from now, you want to know what you took on 9/22? Now you can with exact timestamps.

https://imgur.com/a/jXyhJ - An imgur album showing you the features

the link is @ https://betterself.io

Would love any feedback again.

Thanks!
Jeff

#2 redrum

• 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 04:12 AM

Hey Jeff, 

This looks to be a powerful tool. I look forward to taking it for a spin. 

Cheers!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 jeffshek

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 05:51 AM

Thanks! Feel free to give me any feedback and features you'd like. I've been adding quite a bit over the last couple of days, but sometime this week, I'm adding an automated text reminder system for people who always forget to take a supplement. Now (if the user wants) they could put it, remind me at 10 AM to take X, please reply with "DONE".

When the user texts back with done, it'll record it automatically. I'm really proud about this upcoming feature!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, supplements, quantifiedself, tracking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users