Homemade extended release pills

extended release pills slow long action homemade

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 utmostbest

• 5 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 03:57 PM

Hi!

I have found 2 interesting topics on this forum about making extended release pills at home, though i fail to understand the process.

Someone suggested to use cellulose powder, mix my IR Ritalin with that. Than put it in a capsule and it should work as extended release pills. As far as i can recall the human Body cant digest cellulose, so isnt Just the whole thing after the capsule has been digested Just go through me? Or would it Just instantly be absorbed after the capsule has been digested? I dont understand then How would this be extended release. Can you give me any tips How could i make them? Many Thanks in advance, i kinda tired of taking pills multiple Times a Day.

Edited by utmostbest, 29 September 2017 - 03:59 PM.

#2 greenwich

• 32 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:56 AM

Ritalin already comes in time-release forms. Why not have your doctor prescribe one? The scientific name is methylphenidate. Here's a list of the different extended-release formulations:

https://en.wikipedia...Available_forms

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#3 BieraK

• 274 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 December 2017 - 06:26 PM

I'm wondering the same. I wan't to make extended release Isopropylphenidate (Better than IR MPH) pills.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: extended, release, pills, slow, long, action, homemade

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users