Whats wrong with me, is it my stack?

niagen nac longecity c-60 c60 magnesium threonate

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 j l grace

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 November 2017 - 05:36 AM

Ok so normally i couldn't eat a king sized chocolate bar without feeling like I had way too much sugar, meaning getting a sugar rush followed by a crash. 

But something has changed, here is my stack:

Nicotinamide Riboside 600 mg  (I take 4 ResveraCel becuase its got the other stuff in it Quercetin Phytosome,Trans-Resveratrol,Betaine Anhydrous)
C-60 (take two different types from 2 different suppliers)
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) 
Magnesium threonate (take the one made and sold by the patent holders, has the right ratio of vitamin c and d)

Now I can eat 6 king sized bars or more, thats like 6000 calories in one sitting, we are talking 600 grams of sugar all at once and I don't pass out, I don't get a sugar rush but I have sustained energy for 2 days. Other people I know can't do this, I couldn't do this a few years ago the only thing thats changed is I am on the above stack. 

Yes I know I shouldn't eat that much crap, and I really normally don't, but I was surprised when I overate and nothing happened so I tried again and again upping the the amount I ate, no ill effects. 

Is there something in my stack thats giving me some high tolerance to sugar or is this just the eye of the storm before I die?

#2 j l grace

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2017 - 02:10 AM

Thanks for the overwhelming support  :dry: 

Found out it was another pill in my stack doing this, I had forgotten to mention it, seems like nothing wrong, pretty impressed that this cheap pill can give me, or I assume anyone such super human resilience to hight dose carbs. Of course since 135 lurkers didn't care to comment I guess I wont comment as to what it was either.  :ph34r:

• dislike x 3
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 major

• 11 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:27 AM

You're assuming 135 lurkers had an answer to your inquiry. Were you looking for an actual informed reply, or just wanting to chat?  I would be concerned, perhaps, that one of the pills in your stack might be responsible for some anger issues.  :|?

• Good Point x 2
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Agree x 1

#4 j l grace

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:31 AM

My god, the forum lives. How do you control your anger issues major?

• Unfriendly x 3
  • dislike x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Off-Topic x 1

#5 pamojja

• 2,837 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 10:15 AM

My god, the forum lives. How do you control your anger issues major?

Can't help. Less sugar? ;)

Edited by pamojja, 28 November 2017 - 10:15 AM.

• Good Point x 1

#6 recon

• 192 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:03 AM

Ok so normally i couldn't eat a king sized chocolate bar without feeling like I had way too much sugar, meaning getting a sugar rush followed by a crash.

Nicotinamide Riboside 600 mg (I take 4 ResveraCel becuase its got the other stuff in it Quercetin Phytosome,Trans-Resveratrol,Betaine Anhydrous)
Magnesium threonate (take the one made and sold by the patent holders, has the right ratio of vitamin c and d)

Now I can eat 6 king sized bars or more, thats like 6000 calories in one sitting, we are talking 600 grams of sugar all at once and I don't pass out, I don't get a sugar rush but I have sustained energy for 2 days. Other people I know can't do this, I couldn't do this a few years ago the only thing thats changed is I am on the above stack.

Yes I know I shouldn't eat that much crap, and I really normally don't, but I was surprised when I overate and nothing happened so I tried again and again upping the the amount I ate, no ill effects.

Is there something in my stack thats giving me some high tolerance to sugar or is this just the eye of the storm before I die?

When you say Magnesium L Threonate from the patent holder, which brand do you mean? How much do you take?

#7 j l grace

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:44 AM

Nicotinamide Riboside 600 mg (I take 4 ResveraCel becuase its got the other stuff in it Quercetin Phytosome,Trans-Resveratrol,Betaine Anhydrous)

When you say Magnesium L Threonate from the patent holder, which brand do you mean? How much do you take?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 j l grace

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:03 AM

Hi Recon,
Magnesium L Threonate is Magtein Original formula manufactured by Magceutics, other stuff has Magtein in it but their formula seems to be the only one that is really effective,  by effective i mean... well look i know this stuff is mean to be for the brain and all but I started taking it because it is a highly absorbent form of magnesium which I got hooked on after I tried "Unique water" from Australia, the stuff that made farm animals live 25% longer or something... its got magnesium bicarb in it, also tried other waters with claimed magnesium bicarb, didnt work, unique water does.. very well.. but you know when you are traveling the world its bloody hard to get unique water so Magceutics Magnesium L Threonate is what I use to stop me being at all sore after resistance training, or any form of exercise. Its actually be a huge savings for the whole family, my partner went to the chiropractor every 3 days when we met, costs a fortune, anyway I managed to switch that to a monthly osteopath and then when we discovered unique water there were no more osteopath bills either, magnesium threonate does the same thing, I take 2 a day and upto 6 a time if I have some kind of issue... like an I stopped taking it issue and got sore muscles. Anyway that stuff is great.

So some items I forgot to mention in my stack are L-Lysine and NAC (N-acetyl cysteine)
I now read that Lysine makes your body release more insulin and NAC increases insulin sensitivity so the combo I think has given me super human resistance to blood sugar spikes. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: niagen, nac, longecity, c-60, c60, magnesium threonate

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users