• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Collagenase injections vs. collagen injections for weight loss, anti-rejuvenation side effects?

weight loss

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 YOLF

Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:11 AM

This is just some brainstorming. If their's interest, I'll keep researching it.

So, I've been experimented with various doses of collagen in the past. Depending on the dose, it can lead to excessive increases in collagenase levels and make you look horrible instead of making you look younger and more attractive.

I then discovered that they are approving collagenase as a (very expensive) weight loss therapeutic. The effects of collagen overdose (cosmetic, still within dosing limits for body builders or whoever is taking the super high doses) will eventually fade, and can be further improved with the right series of cofactors.

Do injections of collagenase into fat tissue affect the rest of the body?

So what about just injecting cheap collagen... even the fish derived stuff, into fat? Will that remain localized and increase collagenase in fat cells?

Is there an indigestible lipid with high selective affinity for white adipose tissue that could be attached to collagen for delivery into those cells at high enough levels to induce collagenase? Our community's improvised liposomal preparation is supposedly 70% efficient. So there is the potential to outcompete uptake of the liposomal collagen in other tissues and hit the fat with it hard with each dose. Lipid solubles last longer than aminos and peptides and would build up fast.

But how old is this experiment going to make me look? And for how long?

#2 ibtisam_midlet

• 105 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 06:48 AM

I don't think any of them will localized in fat cells, becouse i have IM injected 2ml turbitaline and it spread over my body in less then hour.

For looking younger, I have took 23g vit c as a loading dose then 0.7g every day
This make my skin super smooth and increase whiteness.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: weight loss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users