• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

SKQ 1 Log

skq1 mitochondrial enhancer mitochondria antiaging skulachevs ions mitochondrial antioxidant

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mad Hacker

• 15 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:24 AM

Hey guys, 

I'm just starting a trial of SKQ1 that I bought from a reputable supplier with certification. 10 grams of SKQ1 has been dissolved in Ethanol and deionized water. Solution is highly concentrated. .1ml equals to 2.5 mg of SKQ1. I use a .50ml insulin syringe to draw and take orally. 

To give a short bio on myself. I've been a biohacker for over 10 years and have focused my biohacking on anti-aging. I've tried TA-65, Epitalon, Deprenyl etc.  I'm on HRT, HGH being voluntary, hormones such as Testosterone, DHEA, Preg, Prog, Thyroid, melatonin and HGH. On subject I have tried many mitochondrial enhancers such as Methylene blue at doses of 1mg/kg, MitoQ up to 10mg daily, C60, PQQ up to 40 daily, Niagen up to 300mg daily and resveratrol up to 500mg daily. I've also made lifestyles changes such as circadian entertainment, and diet such as the perfect health diet. I strength train, using  low volume training, 3 days a week. I track strength increases and try to increase 5% every week or two. 

I took my first dose of 10mg dose of SKQ1, an hour ago, on an empty stomach. The almost immediate effects felt so profound that this experience and trial needs to be shared and logged. We know all know this could be placebo but like I said I don't feel as though it was, time will tell.

Within 10 minutes or less my body felt warm, my body and brain felt energized, almost stimulating but rather an exciting feeling. I felt alert and energized, my afternoon fatigue vanished and I feel physically and mentally capable. The most positive and profound effect in this hour has been on my energy levels, especially my cognitive function. As for side effects, I feel a mild headache on the sides of my head that hurts on the surface when I massage it.

To mention, C60 is the only mitochondrial enhancer that has worked for me thus far. 

I will be updating every few days!  

Edited by Mad Hacker, 08 December 2017 - 12:27 AM.

• like x 3
  • Informative x 2

#2 onz

• 117 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 08:31 AM

Hi Mad Hacker, how did your trial go? Would love to hear some updates and how it compares with other mitochondrial antioxidants.

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 socialpiranha

• 540 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 03:13 AM

sounds like placebo? 

• Good Point x 1

#4 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 07:37 PM

Perhaps Mad Hacker can post some photos of his dosing setup. I'm curious what it looks like...

#5 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:48 PM

It's been over 60 days which is the required amount of time to test something to be sure it isn't placebo. I'd love to know what's changed, hopefully for the better.

#6 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:40 PM

Hats the verdict on SKQ1 vs C60? Should both be used? Is one more beneficial than the other? Optimal dosage?

#7 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:29 PM

I'm pretty sure that OP was trolling. I don't think that you can get 10 grams of SKQ1.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 orion22

• 186 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 June 2018 - 04:44 PM

how can someone as healthy as you see profund results from a atioxidant that seam strange if you tock all that stuf before c60 pqq and nr +the exercise you shod be super healthy 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skq1, mitochondrial enhancer, mitochondria, antiaging, skulachevs ions, mitochondrial antioxidant

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users