skin

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 vegacosmetics

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:16 PM

Hi,

After producing and trailing hundreds of different formulations of methylene blue skin cream, I've now found a formulation I'm extremely excited about. At the start of the process I thought it would just be a case of testing different concentrations of methylene blue to see which works best in a skin care product, but that turned out not to be the case. Now I have this formulation which is producing some really remarkable results, and I'm looking for a few UK based people interested in taking a free 200ml jar to test. I want people from the LE community as I am looking for people who are science minded. 

After producing and trailing hundreds of different formulations of methylene blue skin cream, I've now found a formulation I'm extremely excited about. At the start of the process I thought it would just be a case of testing different concentrations of methylene blue to see which works best in a skin care product, but that turned out not to be the case. Now I have this formulation which is producing some really remarkable results, and I'm looking for a few UK based people interested in taking a free 200ml jar to test. I want people from the LE community as I am looking for people who are science minded. 

#2 Droplet

• Life Member, Advisor Honorary Advisor
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 09:11 AM

Perhaps you should consider telling us more about the cream and your experience/expertise in making cosmetics? Randomly asking people to put something on their skin that may or may not be safe is probably not the best thing. :)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 vegacosmetics

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 December 2017 - 11:11 AM

I don't have a background in cosmetics, I worked with some who does. My background is in biochemistry, and my focus was to figure out how to produce a methylene blue bearing skin cream which demonstrates a skin rejuvenating effect. It contains no animal derived ingredients, and has caused no skin irritation or other issues amongst those who I have had testing it.  

#4 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 February 2022 - 12:01 PM

be careful if it hard to remove because Your body has good bacteria it produces more of if something stuck on skin too long and bad bacteria builds up so it removes hard to clean places like inside ear or deep in hair follicles or side nails. only if healthy enough though faster your body heals than it declines. but it priorities inside mouth first etc nose. and they are what cause pleasant smell in certain areas to offset the bad like anus and colouring . 

Edited by kurdishfella, 16 February 2022 - 12:03 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#5 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 April 2022 - 06:40 AM

Makeup (MAKING UP for what you lack) etc are gonna stop the person from developing a personality. No matter how hard you try if you wear it it will be for egotistical reason that's gonna act as an wall stopping  you from developing or slow you down and you wont     notice it. Including creams.

Edited by kurdishfella, 20 April 2022 - 06:41 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users