Why I supplement Agmatine Sulfate Carefully

agmatine man man the mothafuckin man

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 08:33 AM

So,

I Supplement Agmatine Sulfate maybe 2-4 times a week, sometimes after work outs. I do not supplement it every day because I feel like it induces the opposite of depression. In this case, Mania! 

And not all that different from HULKAMANIA! 

Here's an example.

After my work out tonight I went to Trader Joe's and while I am usually very calm in said environment (and was till the point of disturbance) I had an incident where one of the stock guys jumped in front of me and tried to scare me (not joking at all). 

My immediate reaction was to try challenge him to try it again (he didn't, he cowered away).

My instinct was that I wanted to take him by his permed pony-tail and slap some respect straight into him.

I like this feeling but I also don't like this feeling, because it can be anxiety inducing and send me on an emotional tirade if i'm not careful with it. 

One of the ways I am trying to offset the Mania inducing effect is by taking Saw Palmetto alongside Agmatine.

It seems to help if I time it correctly. But in this instance I had not yet had my daily dose of Saw Palmetto, which I usually do when I get home in the evenings from work. 

I'm starting to wonder if its possible to feel great without having manic induced side effects? 

Thoughts? 

Intimations?

Ejaculations? 

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • dislike x 1

#2 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 07:49 PM

Chronic Erections also occur sometimes. 

• dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 CalmDown

• 17 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 11:09 AM

Old topic I know but What dosage were you taking?

In lower doses, agmatine reduces norepinephrine by a2 agonism. Usually doesn't cause mania at that. At higher doses it blocks the a2 receptor, increasing norepinephrine. That along with nmda antagonism would potentially cause mania in some as you may have noticed

#4 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:28 PM

In lower doses, agmatine reduces norepinephrine by a2 agonism. Usually doesn't cause mania at that. At higher doses it blocks the a2 receptor, increasing norepinephrine. That along with nmda antagonism would potentially cause mania in some as you may have noticed

Standard dosage. 

#5 GreenmachineX

• 77 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:17 AM

What doses do you mean by higher and lower?

#6 MankindRising

• 178 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 March 2019 - 02:50 PM

Do you have any idea what the HED would be that this switch would take place based off studies?

Ive used low dose agmatine in the past (250mg) and it felt extremely energizing.

• Agree x 1

#7 GreenmachineX

• 77 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 12:49 AM

Have you noticed it to impact your blood pressure?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 12:59 AM

Have you noticed it to impact your blood pressure?

No,

My Blood pressure always seems to be nearly perfect. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: agmatine, man man, the mothafuckin man

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users