norepinephrine

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bariotako

• 32 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:04 AM

Hello, i have generalized anxiety disorder 

I think i may produce to much norepinephrine ( I have physical symptom :  tremor, hypertension....) 

Do you know any supplement for this condition ? i dont want to take beta blocker

Edited by bariotako, 27 March 2018 - 10:05 AM.

#2 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:13 AM

Maybe Serpina?

https://en.wikipedia...lfia_serpentina

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Boopy!

• 201 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 04:49 PM

Hey, severely anxious person here.   I was born with it and it's severely in my family so I have really been dealing with this for a while,  and it is torture in many ways.  

First,   hate to say it but over time I am getting to the point where I say,  you gotta figure this shit out on your own as far as LEARNING TO DEAL with your demons,  so to speak.   I have tried so many things (alcohol,  sleep,  oversleep,  drugs,   anything and everything.)   Exercise --  hard exercise --  gives me a lot of help.  Or it did back when I DID it.   Gotta start up again.   I know a lot of stressed people who exhaust themselves with healthy exercise and then do better.   It really does help.

MUSIC or something like that and allowing yourself a bit of change.   I try to think of things as an adventure in another person's less frazzled mind and body.   Like a kid does --  just learning to deal.   Talking,  writing,  whatever --  sometimes I think life is just an eternal struggle to distract from the horrific awareness and inability to deny as so many do that we will DIE eventually,  all too soon.,   So you see how uplifting I am,   and all I can do is laugh and try to play.   I "use"  my dog and I sometimes can feel the high stress constant drain.   I feel this with my animals MORE than I ever in my life have with medicine.   Seriously,  it amazes me that people get so much out of meds because I have tried so many "calmers"  and in the end,  yes,  pills work....but the natural REALLY works. 

But you know all this most likely,   and I am just confirming that learning to deal and priding yourself on small successes over your own chemistry is ultimately the goal.   Herbal treatments for me have not helped,  but many claim kava,  weed,  kratom,  etc.  help.  I just hate knowing that I will "need"  things and get anxious over THAT!  When I have an actual panic attack I give in and take my meds,  namely lorazepam.   Sorry to go on so long,  you hit on something I think about a lot. 

But maybe mine is so much that therefore no supplement is strong enough;  you might even find the solution with a bit of weed,  or magnesium which so many have said helps them.   Maybe I am taking the wrong stuff or wrong dosage....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: norepinephrine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users