Tripple C Abuse Help

dxm triple c mental health

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AmericanVita

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 April 2018 - 03:32 PM

I need some help right now please! I am a regular Tripple C user for the past year I usually take around 15 tablets of Coridicon Cough and Cold (Tripple C) once a month or twice a month. But these last 4 days I abused them almost every day and took 24 tablets the 1st day( 760mg of Dextromethorphan, 96mg of chlorpheniramine maleate) 24 tablets the 2nd day (760mg of Dextromethorphan, 96mg of chlorpheniramine maleate) and 10 tablets chlorpheniramine maleate the 3rd day (300mg of Dextromethorphan, 40mg of chlorpheniramine maleate). Today is Monday, the 5th day and I havent taken any Triple CCCs today or the 4th day yesterday. I'm currently experiencing the after effects of the Drugs including Tunnel Vision, a feeling,of heavy limbs, impaired motor function, memory and balance. And I have auditory and visual Hallucinations. Mostly its Auditory. There's this constant ringing in my ears that wont go away!!! And the pitch and tone of things is off then normal. And theres constabt replays of like flutes being replayed over and over. I didn't experience after effects like this from previous use, I feel like I'm having a psychotic break. I have an acute hearing of everything and can hear like,almost everything little thing. And my,pupils are dilated I need help please, I hope I didnt get permanent brain danage or get brain legions. I cant go,to,the hospital because im in the military and don't wanna risk,my career. Please someone give me some advice. For whatever reason I took 200mg of Activated Charcoal and 100mg of milk thistle today thinking it would help. Is this shit gonna go away? Am I gonna go back,to,normal...please someone help

#2 AmericanVita

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 April 2018 - 03:43 PM

And I feel like a breeze of air inside my ears...not see or hear it, I feel it

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dxm triple c, mental health

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users