1 reply to this topic

#1 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 09:44 PM

D-cycloserine - thoughts / experience?

#2 protoject

• 952 posts

Posted 17 February 2021 - 01:48 AM

Bumping the thread UP. Any experiences? I became interested in this in 2012 because I believe that I might have been reading something about it basically doing the same pro-glutamate effect in the same part of the brain that ketamine does to target TRD. Finally got the stuff tonight, trying to figure out what dose would be optimal. The doses are like 50 mg for fear exctinction, they might bring it up to 125 mg but apparently they saw no dif between 50 and 500 mg except that 500 produces more side effects.

But I have something more along the lines of OCD or TRD (treatment resistant depression).... I'm initially more interested in treating the depression symptoms and not fear exctinction which requires certain dosing timing and exposures to fears. [I still like that idea but Im not targetting that right now]

apparently for TRD they're saying 500 - 1000 mg should be good because it's at that level that it starts affecting NMDA receptors in the desired way, however psychotomimetic effects can arise similar to dissociates though I don't believe it has been seen at least from what I read . 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: d-cycloserine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users